Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:11:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[NEW ANN] [PTX] PLATTEX [AIRDROP Started ] 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2437 times)
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:21:54 PM

Good ideas don't always reach the final stage of development. I hope to see more activity here during the period when the token is launched for exchanges. Otherwise, it is difficult to attract investors ' attention.
Personally, I am now interested in information about the airdrop. I think that I can start participating in the project now, and then follow the progress of the project and its successes.
I haven't really decided for myself yet. The description of the project does not reveal to me the essence of the application of the token and its popularity, but I want to know them.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:32:41 PM

I haven't really decided for myself yet. The description of the project does not reveal to me the essence of the application of the token and its popularity, but I want to know them.
At first glance, the situation is not fully explained to investors. But to participate in AirDrop I think the description is quite suitable for acquaintance with Plattex.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:49:08 PM

]
PTX is present as a way to give a sense of security to Plattex everyone who wants to make transactions in the marketplace for the process of buying and selling.

I think security is important to users, but I haven't figured out exactly how this is going to be achieved.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:05:03 PM

Plattex is a payment tool that should simplify the work of users in the seller-buyer relationship. It may be a popular product, but the project should have a good marketing strategy to interest the participants.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:20:07 PM

On the Plattex website I see that the team offers 120M PTX for the airdrop. This is quite a large number. What will happen to the part of the tokens that will not be spent at this stage?
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:31:41 PM

I have not found in the description of the project that part of the investment fund that can participate in the Bounty campaign. I hope the team understands the importance of community help.
Let's see how the team is going to run the Airdrop. I wonder if the team is ready to offer encouragement for the Bounty campaign for the community during the development of the project? To do this, you must change some of the project conditions.
I would like to hear from the project representatives. If the team wants to get community support while selling tokens at exchanges, they need to work a lot on their strategy.

the strategy now is that no one is in a hurry in this project. and even drops won't help the project if they decide to do it. you need something else stand out from the competition otherwise it will not work.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:32:18 PM

The team offers several options for applying PTX. I think that this is certainly possible in the future if the project is successfully promoted in all phases, but the long development period may negatively affect the support of investors.  
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

On the Plattex website I see that the team offers 120M PTX for the airdrop. This is quite a large number. What will happen to the part of the tokens that will not be spent at this stage?
There is no information about the second round. I think the team should more accurately indicate their steps to develop the  so that the outcome of the airdrop was satisfactory for the project.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:35:17 PM

There is no information about the second round. I think the team should more accurately indicate their steps to develop the  so that the outcome of the airdrop was satisfactory for the project.
I think we'll be able to figure it out after the beginning of Airdrop. I assume that there will be participants who want to support the project at an early stage of development.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:48:41 PM

Of course, users are interested in a number of solutions that the team has shown in the list of its capabilities. But by the time you launch the product, I think that products with a similar concept can be developed. You need to be faster.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:00:44 PM

Of course, users are interested in a number of solutions that the team has shown in the list of its capabilities. But by the time you launch the product, I think that products with a similar concept can be developed. You need to be faster.
It is possible that some stages will pass faster. I would like to understand what the speed of the team work will depend on?
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:13:32 PM

I think we'll be able to figure it out after the beginning of Airdrop. I assume that there will be participants who want to support the project at an early stage of development.
Of course they'll be here. I think that getting tokens for free is possible even at an early stage of development.  Grin
I just wanted to clarify the terms of the AirDrop Plattex. 
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:24:55 PM

Yet I don't quite understand how the project will motivate participants to use PTX tokens as a payment on the Marketplace. Is there a more accurate description?
Genanateldi

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:36:47 PM

Yet I don't quite understand how the project will motivate participants to use PTX tokens as a payment on the Marketplace. Is there a more accurate description?
I don't think they need a separate motivation. Users will pay attention to PLATTEX with quality service and good advertising.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:23:34 PM

I don't think they need a separate motivation. Users will pay attention to PLATTEX with quality service and good advertising.
The Plattex development team promises to provide a multitude of convenience to users, both sellers and buyers. I hope that these opportunities will soon become clearer for investors.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

The team has scheduled a token listing immediately after the completion of the airdrop. It's a little confusing to me. But I hope that the demo version will be able to tell about the possibilities of the project.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:53:51 PM

Of course they'll be here. I think that getting tokens for free is possible even at an early stage of development.  Grin
I just wanted to clarify the terms of the AirDrop Plattex. 
In any case I see the community's interest in this airdrop. Let's see how this giveaway will take place. How quickly will tokens be credited?
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:02:44 PM

The team has scheduled a token listing immediately after the completion of the airdrop. It's a little confusing to me. But I hope that the demo version will be able to tell about the possibilities of the project.
I read that the demo version will be available in December. But the team does not say what exactly we will see in it. The team has already started working on the demo?
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:10:33 PM

The Plattex development team promises to provide a multitude of convenience to users, both sellers and buyers. I hope that these opportunities will soon become clearer for investors.
At the time of the early airdrop, I think the team is not yet ready to answer all the questions. We should pay attention to the proposed description.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:27:10 PM

In general, such a project can create a number of benefits for users, but this will require investment.  What is the purpose of the Airdrop?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: