Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:12:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[NEW ANN] [PTX] PLATTEX [AIRDROP Started ] 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2437 times)
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:37:14 PM

I hope that the team will be able to interest the big community with its project. Easy application of the product can be a good factor for frequent use of PTX.
I think that adding partners from different regions will draw attention to the project among users around the world. I saw the team planning such a promotion.
What partners will be involved in the first stage of development? I do not understand who is interesting for Plattex at an early stage of development. I'll wait for the messages.
I think the project site update period will disclose some information to us. I also want to see who the team will enter into partnership agreements with.
Yes, now is quite an early stage of development of the project, and I think that the team will not be able to disclose this information to us. I will wait for the next step, which would more accurately determine the potential of PTX.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:51:08 PM

Tokens that are distributed for project development will be sold on exchange? I don't understand how you plan to get an investment for Plattex.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:12:15 PM

The team has set itself not a simple task.  The team should perform very qualitatively all the plans that I see here, so that Plattex can take its share of the market.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:18:34 PM

It is difficult for me to understand all the actions of the project by description in the roadmap. It is likely that all the work will require a large number of experts and software developers. Have you already completed your search?
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:11:14 PM

The number of participants in the airdrop is not as great as I thought to see here. It will not affect the rapid drop in the value of the token during the exchange?
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:13:18 PM

The number of participants in the airdrop is not as great as I thought to see here. It will not affect the rapid drop in the value of the token during the exchange?
I don't think this factor is important to the value of a token. Now only the team's activities can increase the number of early investors.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:29:47 PM

I don't think this factor is important to the value of a token. Now only the team's activities can increase the number of early investors.
I think that the participation of reputable partners in the project will attract attention to development. They will soon be announced, so early investors will be able to get some profit quite quickly.
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:30:23 PM

lately I understand that the value of a coin of any project is influenced by an unknown factor. we do not completely understand how you can keep the price high. just does not understand the team and is looking for new ways.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:37:04 PM

I do not expect many results from the project now, but I hope to see them during the presentation of the demo version. This will be a convincing confirmation of the team's activities.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:55:12 PM

Plattex should present its idea on a media resource to raise the status of the project. I think a short video review of your upcoming development would give a more accurate explanation of your goals.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:58:35 PM

Token allocation description is too concise. Will the team block its part of the tokens? I also can't understand how the team will motivate partners to work with their system?
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:46:28 PM

Plattex should present its idea on a media resource to raise the status of the project. I think a short video review of your upcoming development would give a more accurate explanation of your goals.
I hope that we will see it during the site update, or the presentation of the beta version. I don't think the team will do it now.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:00:34 PM

I hope that we will see it during the site update, or the presentation of the beta version. I don't think the team will do it now.
Well, I'll wait for an additional description about Plattex. I think investors will have time to get acquainted with the project after the team has updated the white paper.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:07:18 PM

Token allocation description is too concise. Will the team block its part of the tokens? I also can't understand how the team will motivate partners to work with their system?
I think that different partners will be needed for each stage of development. And on this, the interest of these participants can be motivated by the development of the Plattex itself.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:18:30 PM

Will an Airdrop report be offered to the community on the Twitter page? I would like to make sure that everything is true.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:40:08 PM

Will an Airdrop report be offered to the community on the Twitter page? I would like to make sure that everything is true.
I think we will see this after the token distribution is complete. At this point I see that the team answers the questions in Telegram. I think that this information will also be added to Telegram.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:47:08 PM

Well, I hope that the participants of the airdrop will be able to profit during the sale of tokens. But I think that the cost of the token will rise only after the active phase of Plattex development.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

Is it already known how many tokens each of the campaign participants will receive? I read that the total amount is distributed among all registered users.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:03:23 PM

Plattex can be a promising project. But in order to understand their potential, we need to study white paper and hear the opinion of experts from different categories. It is very important for me to know that the team will provide us with this data.
halyavshik

Activity: 180
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:04:25 AM

so, ICO ending, what a next plans dev?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: