Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:40:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[NEW ANN] [PTX] PLATTEX [AIRDROP Started ] 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2437 times)
choice84

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:41:05 AM

I think the popularity of the Plattex idea will depend on the marketing campaign during the entire development period. This is the only way to start the system with the maximum number of participants.
I don't see a pool in the token allocation that is intended for a marketing campaign. What activities will be used to advertise the project?
I think the team will be able to define their advertising strategy during the development of the project. To start, I would like to see how the team will make a demo version presentation.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:55:26 AM

I still want to understand how the team will stabilize the situation while the token is being run for exchange? After all, the inevitable thing is that a part of the participants of the Airdrop will want to get a quick profit and sell their tokens.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:58:17 AM

I would like to see a new version of white paper. I think it will be difficult for the community to draw conclusions about the project only on the basis of the road map.
In my opinion, now the project looks very unconvincing. Many universal calculation ecosystems based on Ethereum tokens have already been created, but none of these projects has achieved popularity. Why create just a token, if for payments is great and the Ethereum? I don't see originality or new technologies in this project. I doubt his success. Ethereum-based token is just a derivative instrument. The cryptocurrency of the future can only be a new coin with an innovative algorithm and great community support.
It is difficult for me to estimate project quality early in the development of Plattex. I think most of the community has the same opinion, and we should wait for new developments here to learn how the blockchain community will be interested in using PTX.
Well, perhaps we should wait for the information from the project representatives to have a more accurate idea of their intentions.
bey85

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:58:37 AM

what airdrop open?i'm interested for join this airdrop.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:01:04 AM

Airdrop closed and the distribution started...

This is the information from the project representatives to Twitter. I am now waiting for the results.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:05:30 AM

According to the description in WP, PTX can be used as a payment tool. But I do not understand how the team will be able to ensure the use of a token to work on trading platforms.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:08:07 AM

It is difficult for me to estimate project quality early in the development of Plattex. I think most of the community has the same opinion, and we should wait for new developments here to learn how the blockchain community will be interested in using PTX.
Well, perhaps we should wait for the information from the project representatives to have a more accurate idea of their intentions.
At this point I do not see frequent messages from developers. I would certainly like to know their opinion about their upcoming work.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:12:09 AM

Registration of participants in Airdrop was very active and I did not think that the handing of tokens would be so fast. I would like to know the number of participants.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:34:14 AM

Registration of participants in Airdrop was very active and I did not think that the handing of tokens would be so fast. I would like to know the number of participants.
I think the number of participants you can see in the group Telegram. Pre-registration was mandatory.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

This is the information from the project representatives to Twitter. I am now waiting for the results.
I read a message from a Plattex representative.  Payments will take place within three days. I hope that after that we will see the work of the team. The cost of PTX will be a consequence of their development.
toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:02:08 AM

I read on the telegram that the Airdrop is closed. But still find the Airdrop form to be open, i really dont understand?

With a total number of 790 telegram member and the airdrop is closed?, i think the team is not even following up with the community. This might be a huge turn off on the project.

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:03:21 AM

I read a message from a Plattex representative.  Payments will take place within three days. I hope that after that we will see the work of the team. The cost of PTX will be a consequence of their development.
I think the actions of the project will not develop faster than the team described them in the roadmap. The first thing we can see on the project in December 2018 is the Release Demo Of PTX Marketplace.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:10:43 AM

I read on the telegram that the Airdrop is closed. But still find the Airdrop form to be open, i really dont understand?
I think the team still hasn't removed the registration form. In the airdrop took part, who was duly registered. Counting time is over.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:13:36 AM

Tokens of participants of the airdrop will not be frozen after adding a token for exchange?  I just didn't understand the terms of participation in your campaign.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:27:09 AM

Tokens of participants of the airdrop will not be frozen after adding a token for exchange?  I just didn't understand the terms of participation in your campaign.
It is not in the conditions of the airdrop. I think the team would have reported such an important moment of its campaign.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:38:27 AM

It is not in the conditions of the airdrop. I think the team would have reported such an important moment of its campaign.
The token listing will be in November 2019. I think that all participants will be able to implement their strategy in relation to their part of the tokens.
angrygerl

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:40:50 AM

I would like to understand for what purpose the team has appointed an Airdrop for its ICO? Was the number of participants a priority?
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:50:35 AM

I would like to understand for what purpose the team has appointed an Airdrop for its ICO? Was the number of participants a priority?
Well, if the number of airdrop participants was important for the project, they needed to increase the time of its holding or to conduct an advertising campaign about PTX.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:14:01 PM

Well, if the number of airdrop participants was important for the project, they needed to increase the time of its holding or to conduct an advertising campaign about PTX.
In any case, the team managed to draw attention to their project. This is a good strategy at the initial stage of ICO. I would now like to know about the starting value of the token on the exchange.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:30:31 PM

In any case, the team managed to draw attention to their project. This is a good strategy at the initial stage of ICO. I would now like to know about the starting value of the token on the exchange.
This is a complex  question. I think it will depend on investors ' interest in the project, and the team should be active to enhance the reputation of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: