Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:40:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[NEW ANN] [PTX] PLATTEX [AIRDROP Started ] 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2437 times)
choice84

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:43:23 PM

In any case, the team managed to draw attention to their project. This is a good strategy at the initial stage of ICO. I would now like to know about the starting value of the token on the exchange.
This is a complex  question. I think it will depend on investors ' interest in the project, and the team should be active to enhance the reputation of the project.
There are certain strategies for ICO projects to get started. I hope that the Plattex strategy on the implementation of airdrop in the first stage of development would bring good results.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:45:52 PM

I think that now the developers should focus on attracting investors who are willing to pay for the tokens, not just get them to Airdrop.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:50:06 PM

In order for users to apply PTX as a payment on the Marketplace, it seems to me that the project should be supported by many partners. I think it's not easy. Good luck to you.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:52:41 PM

I think that now the developers should focus on attracting investors who are willing to pay for the tokens, not just get them to Airdrop.
First of all, I think investors will want to see a more detailed version of white paper. I am sure that this will help us to assess the potential of the project more correctly.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:11:02 PM

First of all, I think investors will want to see a more detailed version of white paper. I am sure that this will help us to assess the potential of the project more correctly.
The purpose of the project is clear to me, now I will wait for a description of the tools that the team will use to build their system.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:17:09 PM

Will the demo version have an active functional set or a brief review? Have you started working on its creation?
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:47:35 PM

In order for users to apply PTX as a payment on the Marketplace, it seems to me that the project should be supported by many partners. I think it's not easy. Good luck to you.
The announcement of the partnership will take place in January 2019. I think the team is already busy searching for such participants. It is possible that motivation is needed to attract them. I don't understand it yet.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:03:10 PM

Will the demo version have an active functional set or a brief review? Have you started working on its creation?
I don't think the team will be able to create an active prototype for the review in such a short time. To do this, they need more investment.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:08:47 PM

The announcement of the partnership will take place in January 2019. I think the team is already busy searching for such participants. It is possible that motivation is needed to attract them. I don't understand it yet.
I think that the presentation of some work of the project is important for the partners. I think that demo version can serve as an example of application of Plattex product for motivation of partners.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:32:34 PM

Why team pays so little attention to advertising their project? Activity on Twitter is very relevant for the perception of investors.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:10:26 PM

Why team pays so little attention to advertising their project? Activity on Twitter is very relevant for the perception of investors.
The team is not always actively advertises its idea during the project launch ICO. This process is important for collecting investment and attracting partners. I think the team will be able to do this during the commencement of the second phase.   
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:31:44 PM

I still don't understand why the team plans to such a long period of development of its project, but the hope is that these periods may be reduced during the stages.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:47:53 PM

I see the potential for the application of the PTX. I think that participants will be able to make a profit when selling tokens, but the best time to do this to us is difficult to determine.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:15:34 PM

I still don't understand why the team plans to such a long period of development of its project, but the hope is that these periods may be reduced during the stages.
It seems to me that we understand about this after the team will provide us with their first partners. With the development of the situation can change quickly after adding partners at an early stage of development.
snos-boss

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:23:18 PM

Ease of use of the product PLATTEX should be of interest to a large number of consumers. I think that if the product is in demand worldwide, the early participants of the project will be able to make a good profit.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:52:43 PM

The end product is important to users,  investors appreciate the whole development process. On this, I think that developers should understand that communication with the community brings good investment indicators during the early development of the project.
angrygerl

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:25:05 PM

Ease of use of the product PLATTEX should be of interest to a large number of consumers. I think that if the product is in demand worldwide, the early participants of the project will be able to make a good profit.
The team must fulfill its plan for a good increase in the value of the token. PTX should have good payment qualities for users. Let's see how the development of Plattex will take place.
alexsmalex

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:05:29 AM

The team indicated the distribution of the PTX token. I would like to know when the token will be added to the exchanges. Already have the exact date of listing?
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:40:32 AM

Investors ' activity to the token is increased with the help of project development results. What activities did the team schedule when the token is added to the exchange?
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:44:35 AM

The team must fulfill its plan for a good increase in the value of the token. PTX should have good payment qualities for users. Let's see how the development of Plattex will take place.
I think the team will be able to show the token quality during the first active application. And up to this point, we need to keep an eye on how the product is being developed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: