Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:35:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[NEW ANN] [PTX] PLATTEX [AIRDROP Started ] 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2437 times)
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:30:35 PM

There are some problems with viewing the road map. Is it a temporary phenomenon? I would like to see a good presentation of the site Plattex, it is important for your reputation.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:42:10 PM

There are some problems with viewing the road map. Is it a temporary phenomenon? I would like to see a good presentation of the site Plattex, it is important for your reputation.
I saw that the team plans to improve the version of the site. I think the project has some disadvantages in connection with the early stage of development of the entire project. The team must be active in order for investors to appreciate the professionalism of the team.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:48:17 PM

now I don't see any categories for Bounty campaign . You want to spend the Airdrop phase without help from the community? I think this will not be so effective.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:05:05 PM

now I don't see any categories for Bounty campaign . You want to spend the Airdrop phase without help from the community? I think this will not be so effective.
well, probably the command has an opinion on this. I want to know how many participants they want to get on this stage?
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:17:41 PM

well, probably the command has an opinion on this. I want to know how many participants they want to get on this stage?
in the description contains information about the number of available tokens to Airdrop.  The number of participants is not so important, but it certainly can affect the success of this campaign.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:27:27 PM

I saw that the team plans to improve the version of the site. I think the project has some disadvantages in connection with the early stage of development of the entire project. The team must be active in order for investors to appreciate the professionalism of the team.
We will see the updated version of the site only at the beginning of next year. It's not very good news.
snos-boss

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:43:34 PM

We will see the updated version of the site only at the beginning of next year. It's not very good news.
It seems to me that you need to pay attention to all the factors that speak about the potential of the project to participate in Airdrop.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:55:50 PM

We have a few days to understand all the benefits of the project. I think it is entirely relevant, but which is still a lot of work.
angrygerl

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:01:30 PM

well, I still hope that the team will be able to bring the project to an active state faster than we see in the road map. I'm not talking only about the upgrade version of the website.
alexsmalex

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:06:28 AM

I see that the team is not as active in the explanations as I would like, but still I would like to support the project if the conditions are disclosed before the beginning of the airdrop.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:19:30 AM

The team offered a quarter of the total PTX tokens for airdrop. A large community must be involved in their dissemination. What further strategy, if the airdrop fails to successfully complete its work?
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:37:54 AM

The team offered a quarter of the total PTX tokens for airdrop. A large community must be involved in their dissemination. What further strategy, if the airdrop fails to successfully complete its work?
I have not yet seen in the description of the exact dates of the airdrop, and this period can affect the number of participants. We need to wait.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:56:09 AM

I think the project has potential if the team will gather all the experts that are needed to develop the project. I don't see it now.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:20:27 AM

Release Demo Of PTX is assigned during the token listing. Does this mean that you already have some of the investment to work with?
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:58:41 AM

Release Demo Of PTX is assigned during the token listing. Does this mean that you already have some of the investment to work with?
I only see the idea, but I think the team is planning to get an investment during the sale of the token at the exchanges.
angrygerl

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:08:51 AM

Basically, I think it is possible to make a profit after starting the PLATTEX . I do not understand now what increase in the value of the token is possible for the period of development. The team has its predictions?
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:18:51 AM

The description of the project is of a general nature. Will the white paper be updated before the tokens appear on the exchanges?
snos-boss

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:26:39 AM

I think it's worth trying this project.  At this stage it certainly does not guarantee a high profit, but the Plattex project can get its segment of consumers, if it will develop quickly.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:42:48 AM

After acquaintance with white paper I had a desire to learn about the work of Plattex a little more. A good idea and can bring profit in the long  perspective.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:32:03 AM

I would like to know the economic value of the token when working with your product. Can I be able to passively profit when storing your tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: