Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:50:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[NEW ANN] [PTX] PLATTEX [AIRDROP Started ] 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2437 times)
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:48:17 PM

Plattex has a good plan for further expansion of its project. Now I'm waiting for the beginning of Airdrop. I think it can bring me profit.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:00:53 PM

Plattex has a good plan for further expansion of its project. Now I'm waiting for the beginning of Airdrop. I think it can bring me profit.
Well, let's see how the team will open the Airdrop. I think the community can grow in the process. In general, for me the idea is very interesting, as for the investor.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:19:38 PM

In order for the project to be able to complete its development even in 2020, I think that the team should now work on the search for partners.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:32:38 PM

I see that the interest in Airdrop Plattex has grown, but Twitter still doesn't have any new messages from the team. I still wanted to know more before I participated in the project.
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:40:26 PM

In order for the project to be able to complete its development even in 2020, I think that the team should now work on the search for partners.
Of course, support of partners is important at the early stage of ICO development. I think the team will be able to be more active after the Airdrop.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:51:48 PM

I see that the interest in Airdrop Plattex has grown, but Twitter still doesn't have any new messages from the team. I still wanted to know more before I participated in the project.
I agree with you . White Paper description should provide a more accurate plan for project development at all stages. But the part that is available to me has an interesting concept.  I think the project can be implemented with the support of the community.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:05:45 PM

I hope that soon the situation will clear up and the team successfully launch the airdrop. I'd like to know how many tokens I can get?
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:16:36 PM

I think the self-service system will be popular for different services. Ease of use of Plattex may interest potential partners and participants.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:18:43 PM

I hope that soon the situation will clear up and the team successfully launch the airdrop. I'd like to know how many tokens I can get?
It seems to me that we will be able to find out only after registration in airdrop. Probably, the team has such a strategy of attracting participants.
snos-boss

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:26:31 PM

Road map shows a very interesting project. I think that the success of the project will depend on how the team can carry out each of the proposed stages.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:30:04 PM

It seems to me that we will be able to find out only after registration in airdrop. Probably, the team has such a strategy of attracting participants.
Interesting strategy. After getting acquainted with the project I had some questions. The team will be able to open a channel to communicate with their community so that participants understand all aspects of participation?
angrygerl

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:37:05 PM

Road map shows a very interesting project. I think that the success of the project will depend on how the team can carry out each of the proposed stages.
I do not know the team members, it is difficult for me to understand their professional qualities. I think that when you add new experts and developers to the team, it's a real opportunity to create a valuable self-service system.
alexsmalex

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:34:34 AM

The release of white paper was appointed for the period of Airdrop. Can you offer us a new version of the technical description?
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:45:04 AM

The release of white paper was appointed for the period of Airdrop. Can you offer us a new version of the technical description?
This is a controversial issue. Since the team has already submitted white paper, although it does not contain much information for participants.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:02:54 AM

I do not know the team members, it is difficult for me to understand their professional qualities. I think that when you add new experts and developers to the team, it's a real opportunity to create a valuable self-service system.
I think the team has already been searching for experts for its project. Now the project needs a high-quality marketing strategy and consultations, and for these works will need an experienced team.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:16:25 AM

This is a controversial issue. Since the team has already submitted white paper, although it does not contain much information for participants.
I would like to know the answer from the project representative. Now investors need more detailed information to understand the full potential of Plattex.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:26:15 AM

Well, we have to wait for the beginning of the Airdrop. Here I already see a big community. I hope that the team will be active after this stage.
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:36:45 AM

I would like to know the answer from the project representative. Now investors need more detailed information to understand the full potential of Plattex.
The preparatory period for the development may take some time, but I think that the team should already have a clear plan to implement its idea, which can be described in the technical documentation. I'll wait for the details.
angrygerl

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:06:35 AM

Well, we have to wait for the beginning of the Airdrop. Here I already see a big community. I hope that the team will be active after this stage.
For the success of the Airdrop, the team should attract more community than I see now on the project. I saw that the team plans to use 120 M PTX. I'm still not sure that this figure will be reached.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:14:32 AM

What period of time does the team want to spend its airdrop? I haven't seen the deadline. And I'm curious to know what else will be done during the campaign?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: