Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:33:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear of ethereum  (Read 2710 times)
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:22:39 AM

Ethereum is good coin and i am believe can be bitcoin competitor in the future. Ethereum price condition right now happen to most coin in market and i am believe ethereum have great potential in the future
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:08:07 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2018, 11:52:14 AM by marcbitcoins

Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?

For now these will probably not helpful in this market current condition but all of these fears and negative thoughts are happening because of the bearish market which is still in effect that not only Ethereum was affected but as well the other crypto currencies too. Hopefully, bullish market will start soon so that all of these FUD will gone and for sure Ethereum will be all time high again.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:39:44 AM

i try not to let myself be driven crazy by all the negative threads about ethereum. my conviction is still, he is a good altcoin and he will eventually have a new gloss time in the future. we will see how ethereum develops over the next few years. i hope good.
elliuut

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:56:35 AM

I do not see a reason to fear ethereum. Its core product still stands as a way of implementing smart contracts. The public will soon realise its worth as it takes out the use of a third-party which will in turn reduce costs for them.
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:24:46 AM

Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?

Of course, many people, especially if they just start working with the cryptocurrencies are affected by the bad and negative news. Nevertheless, it is better not to pay attention to this stuff. As for ETH, it will gain.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:28:47 AM

It can be said that more than 60% of ICOs are ethereum-based tokens, but unfortunately many projects are proven to be scams or not available in the market for a long time, this is dangerous from ethereum because it will make people think ethereum is a scam coin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:37:06 PM

Nope it will not have effect on etehreum when the bull run finally returns. Ethereun will still be one of the coins that will do well in market when the bull season finally returns. Fuds are part of cryptos.
moanna123

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:40:07 PM

of course  it  is pretty normal to be scared even those who are for the long time they also are afraid and have stress for it so just ignore your stress and also disapointment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:27:55 AM

All these things will usually happen to discourage you. Ethereum didn’t fall, it just to the main price and it’s also not the only coin that has dropped in the market, there are many of them including Bitcoin. ETH has gone from a $100 plus to around $200 and above now and the market has been stable. If ETH was falling then it wouldn’t have maintained its position on Coinmarketcap. Wait patiently for the bull market to arrive, don’t give up hope yet.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:32:23 AM

It can be said that more than 60% of ICOs are ethereum-based tokens, but unfortunately many projects are proven to be scams or not available in the market for a long time, this is dangerous from ethereum because it will make people think ethereum is a scam coin.
it did not correlated to ethereum coins.fake ico and ethereum was separate project, they use ethereum platform did not mean they collaboration with ethereum.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:38:56 AM

If you continue to take care of the situation of Ethereum as discussed here, the negative effects will be there for Ethereum, especially regarding enthusiasts. So far, I have seen that even though ETH conditions were many participants complained as to what I read in this forum, almost all projects used ETH platforms. Why?
vigos

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:41:26 AM

I no longer trust Ethereum because I know that Ethereum's main sales channels come from the ICO market, and now the ICO market is gradually losing investors!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:49:09 AM

This is a natural thing because for now ethereum is down, so many of those who fear ethereum, still thinking positively in the future will be good again, need patience to wait for the good
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:51:50 AM

Fear of ethereum is the beginning of crypto wisdom! Ethereum had me lose serious fiat value on my holdings and if not for back up I had, I will be bankrupt right now! The market this year has taught me a lots of lessons!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:56:36 AM

If you get to know Ethereum in depth, you will know why many people have lost confidence in Ethereum. I bought ETH for $832, and it's now only $197!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:05:19 AM

If you get to know Ethereum in depth, you will know why many people have lost confidence in Ethereum. I bought ETH for $832, and it's now only $197!
And you still hold it? I dare not believe that you can still hold the ETH when it falls below 500$. Anyhow try to hold and wait for it in the future and dont sell it now. Prices are too low and too late for you to cut losses

BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:08:20 AM

many ETH holders who cry see the price fall past the purchase price because with the decline in prices will reduce investment value. for you, I hope to remain calm and continue to hold coin ETH if you sell then you will lose your capital. I'm sure you think smart in this difficult situation.
U2018

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:10:56 AM

I have recently seen many articles and comments about ETH. I think it all comes down to the fact that its price has been falling, but what I want to say is that even though it has been falling, it is still in second place. Why? Because it is still the largest cryptocurrency in the user community in the market! This is its value!

Hostmasternode
One-Click Masternode Deploy | Instant Shared Node Service
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:17:52 AM

Ethereum has all the opportunities others cryptocurrencies has now for growth and I believe that in reality Ethereum has the best technology in cryptocurrencies world. Ethereum was over pump at the early of the year and that has affected the market. Many people that did not know how we started are the one complaining about the current state of the market but those that has been here knows what is happening.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 06:31:25 AM

Ethereum will still have meaning if serious restructuring is done on the blockchain by the founder, since the bull run will be a general one for all cryptocurrency in the market Ethereum will be exceptional to the rule. Thanks

HOMT