Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:57:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear of ethereum  (Read 2710 times)
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:54:43 PM

Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?

but, as we can see now,, ethereum still the best altcoins in the market,,
and the 2nd greatest cryptocurrencies in coinmarketcap my friend
so, nothing to worry about eth,, this is just the effect from the red market,, when the bull coming, i believe eth will growing hard too  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:55:02 PM

Investors in ETH are feeling anxious about their price drop. ETH price is $ 6, causing many people to lose a lot. Investing in e-money is a risky undertaking and should be a good psychological preparation. There should be a strategy against losses when the price of the coin drops.
stock999

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:56:36 PM

So, what is a reason for a fear? ETH price just went back to the level of Oct-Nov 2017, nothing else. But also BTC price came to the same level, and others too. However all of them  grown  if compare with Oct-Nov 2016. So, long term holders are still have a good profit, no reason for a panic.
 More than, Ethereum is still remain as the biggest platfom for ICO, Dapp, tokens, bounty, etc. Currently i don't see  any another which would be able to replace it.
All these tales about confidence, ICO market downturn, etc.  are for housekeepers only. Serious people will still need ICO and other things that Ethereum can provide.  Nothing to fear while there is no an alternative.

What should i place here? Any advice appreciated.
mr_smith99
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:59:24 PM

Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?

When the bull run comes nothing can stop it lol.
Jokes apart, I believe the bull run will come exactly because there won't be all this negativity around eth.. And perhaps ETH has done the hard fork and is getting closer to implementing Casper as well
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:01:34 PM

The crypto market now looks bad and scary. The newbie will judge Crypto will end soon. I myself don't want to see the crypto market too often. Some coins are destined to have a low price. We must be patient and wait. Prices will definitely rise. But what we see today is that the crypto market remains the same as yesterday. We are now better to prepare ourselves not to depend on crypto anymore. I think that the crypto market price increase at the beginning of the year is very difficult to predict.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:09:37 PM

I did not expect ethereum to be priced this way, maybe for beginners who just joined this all became a fear that could not be avoided, but in my opinion all that should not be regretted, you should use time like this, for you to invest in the future, you have to buy ethereum right now, a long investment may be one that you can choose.

ImSuparmin

Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:16:08 PM

indeed some people are now starting to lose faith in ethereum, but I don't really think about how much price ethereum is now, what I think and do is keep working, focus on work and don't stop working, even though now ethereum is down but I have to keep investing in my work for the future ahead and I'm sure ethereum will rise again like last year.

goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:18:00 PM

Everybody is now fear of the ETH value. however, that is the market. We cannot control them exactly. What we can do is helping not to make the ETH market worse. ETH is facing its very crucial drops. The rate is only around $203 right now. It drops drastically about half. However, I still put my trust in this altcoin. There are still some hopes to this coin to increase again.

lordaquila91

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:22:08 PM

It's all part of the speculation and then imidiatly after the hype will get the place and all che coins will see another wave of bull market. It may not happen this year or even the next one but it's out there
Moeda

Activity: 1526
Merit: 270

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:29:38 PM

Actually Ethereum is still able to survive with basic prices like in October 2017. In November 2017 it experienced a drastic increase, this affected many ICOs who were born cooperating with Ethereum or buying Tokens with ETH.
So, in this case you don't need to worry about the current Ethereum price. Because ethereum will again soar next year.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

Crypto markets has a lot of risks. So ETH in a bad situation like all other coins. Becuase we call this season a bear. In good Bull season, market will start to rise completely. Don't afraid. All of it will be recovered soon.
Well, ETH can only be in a bad situation if it is a shit or a dead market, which in this case I only see a market that is giving investors an opportunity to buy lower. Being fearful is a thing that is bound to happen most of the time like this, which is why Warren Buffet said, you should buy when people are fearful and sell when people are beginning to get greedy.

If you can play that card well in this market, which also applies to this market, then you will most definitely be fine. ETH is in a good condition and at least, considering the bottom now to that of its price early last year, it is still in a good shape.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:25:39 PM

There is no need to fear that it would drop further.

In crypto world there is a threshold which we call "miner limits" which would yield a result, a price that would mean a crypto currency should not go down under because miners would lose money. Ethereum is at the limit of miners losing money, right now they are making profits but it is so small that it doesn't worth mining it and as soon as miners stop mining or miners stop selling than the price of ethereum gets higher because the buyer/seller level would be unbalanced and will go up until its balanced again.

It means right now ethereum is at a price where it can not go lower, if it does than more the same because it will have to get higher in order to feed the miners so we are at the bottom price it should hit and from now on it should only go up.
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:32:00 PM

Actually Ethereum is still able to survive with basic prices like in October 2017. In November 2017 it experienced a drastic increase, this affected many ICOs who were born cooperating with Ethereum or buying Tokens with ETH.
So, in this case you don't need to worry about the current Ethereum price. Because ethereum will again soar next year.
I also think that in the near future everything will be like that, a lot of money will be pumped in first, thereby pushing the rate up, and then there will also be a correction

baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:34:16 PM

Everybody is now fear of the ETH value. however, that is the market. We cannot control them exactly. What we can do is helping not to make the ETH market worse. ETH is facing its very crucial drops. The rate is only around $203 right now. It drops drastically about half. However, I still put my trust in this altcoin. There are still some hopes to this coin to increase again.
The crypto market initially said that they were very risky, and that they were very volatile, so once they enter the market, they should be patient, do not rush and hurry, thus affecting psychology. of us and thus make decisions that are not clear to ourselves

Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:22:10 AM

It is not just Ethereum, that is being slugish in the market! Unfortunately whole cryptocurrency market is under bear control. I am not panicking and have bought at current prices a lot more, I think in 2019 we will change trend and consolidate upwards, I even think next month we will start rising, as bears will start closing their positions as the end of the year is approaching and some great news in December

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:03:12 AM

I think ethereum will make a surprise for all of us, speculation about bad speculation about ethereum is indeed scattered now in this forum, but I'm sure this is the start of a surprise, because etthereum is a coin that has good potential and deserves to be called a future coin.
RileyPeterson

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:05:26 AM

ETH is facing a lot of issues due to the current market situation sure but that doesn't mean it won't change. We're all in waiting for a bull market to happen which would help turning over a lot of crypto coins including ETH. That in mind all we're in a position to do now is be patient and wait for the bull to happen.
iwamoto77

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:12:55 AM

Ethereum, like all other coins, loses its value due to the General decline in the market,but it is a good time to replenish its portfolio. the market will still go up and then you can get a good profit.
MaggieArroyo

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:21:54 AM

Its natural not just for the newbies but also for the old investors. ETH is showing continous declining trend but so are the other coins. When the bull market runs, it will have a great price increase including ETH.
r_delossa

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:45:22 PM

When the bull run comes, Ethereum will be among the most pumped coins. Because the falling market affected this coin at the most. Ethereum fall from 1200 to 200 USD. This is -6x. In comparison Bitcoin lost only -2,5x from its peak.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: