Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:47:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear of ethereum  (Read 2710 times)
Perrigeni

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:44:56 PM

I am afraid of an exit of new Ethereum 2.0 Old Ethereum will fall in price at once and it is very bad. Vitalik Buterin will exchange old Ethereum for new?

Gopo6789

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:49:31 PM

Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?
I think Ethereum has disappointed many and it is not surprising, because Vitaly B still promises something, but the result does not bring any results over the past 6 months. There are rumors that Vitaly is going to leave the Ethereum project altogether. I hope that everything will recover, otherwise it can seriously affect the further development of cryptocurrencies and trust in them.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:22:17 PM

I fear this is due to ETH rising to too high prices early this year, and then its serious decline in a short time. Anyone who looks at the history of ETH's price thinks of this, yet the importance and ecology of ETH remains one of the strongest foundations in crypto, which is undeniable.
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 11:00:16 PM

In terms of prices that occur at ETH, of course we must remain optimistic because it is still stable and I don't think there will be a big decline that will occur at ETH, for beginners there must be no worries because they see prices at this time different from us Long know Crypto, of course, this is also common at Crypto, although the fall in Crypto prices this year is probably the worst but still optimistic that Bitcoin supply will be fulfilled.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:07:47 PM

After ethereum touched a price below $ 200 in a few days I felt panic, but my friend said that, this is crypto and I can't guess the price of each coin, so be patient.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:04:12 AM

Don't panic, Ethereum is the second-largest coin in the market, and it created the history of 2017. Now it's just being sold collectively, but now the price will not be lower, the price has bottomed out, you don't have to panic.

dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 05:22:57 PM

People just opened their eyes and realized that there are much better assets than Ethereum. That's all she wrote. The euphoria of high growth is gone.

TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

AGATE

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:39:15 PM

People stopped believing in Ethereum solely because of the change in its price.
Everyone believed that this is a very high quality product, which has a stable price... It turned out that not so.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Goldendragon67

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:46:30 AM

I'm afraid Ethereum just because of the fact that he can sum up all of the crypto sphere and the attitude of the public towards us. I believe that without internal rearrangements they have little chance to survive.
cescudero95

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:50:16 AM

Are you referring, OP, to when Joe Lubin said that 'Blockchain will take longer to develop than the web' ?  According to an article on cointelegraph, he said that citing that blockchain is 'more complicated', meaning it will take longer to be mass-adopted as the internet has been.  This may or may not be true.  It seems logical to hold that the internet being established facilitates the growth of blockchain adoption, given that it functions over the internet.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:57:49 AM

Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?
You are right, lately they really talked a lot about ETH, especially when its price dropped below $ 200. But I am sure that when the market recovers and the trend changes, the price of ETH will rise, like other coins. So we should not focus on it so much.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:21:02 AM

I like Ether and consider it the best coin, which has the same big potential as btc has. To my mind, they both are great coins which have great potential and will be on the market for long
Eth has the high potential in its growth. After the BTC people have made their investments in eth because they know that it has the capability to grow more in coming years.
fedben

Activity: 230

XCRYPT

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:37:20 AM

Well, you may be right at some point, but let's not forget that this affects not only ethereum but other coins as well. Bitcoin is also experiencing the same issue. The market is presently unstable, and the price of ethereum and bitcoin has fallen drastically. I just hope and believe things change back to better.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:11:50 AM

Well, you may be right at some point, but let's not forget that this affects not only ethereum but other coins as well. Bitcoin is also experiencing the same issue. The market is presently unstable, and the price of ethereum and bitcoin has fallen drastically. I just hope and believe things change back to better.
we must understand that today cryptocurrency prices have fallen not because of bad ideas or because of bad projects; these are real artificial manipulations of the cryptocurrency market that holders of large volumes of cryptocurrency make. It seems to me that only large volumes of investments in the cryptocurrency market can save the situation.
simpelplan

Activity: 407

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:56:44 PM

I like Ether and consider it the best coin, which has the same big potential as btc has. To my mind, they both are great coins which have great potential and will be on the market for long
Eth has the high potential in its growth. After the BTC people have made their investments in eth because they know that it has the capability to grow more in coming years.
right, ethereum has a higher potential than other altcoins, maybe someday Ethereum will really be able to surpass bitcoin, even though it's almost impossible Grin

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
clonedone

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

I try to ignore negative news and rumors that does not concern the project. The current situation with Ethereum is due to market instability and lack of legal regulation. I'm sure that things will get better after the market reversal and the upcoming hard fork.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:05:33 PM

Ethereum 2.0 is coming soon and i'm sure there will be something big will come from it.
I'm sure ethereum is not just joke project, it's a long big project in crypto
qwerty1337

Activity: 209

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:07:53 PM

Ethereum has a uniquely successful future, and says a lot about it, especially since there will be trading in futures at ETH, good network updates are coming, this will have a positive impact on the course

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:10:56 PM

You look good and just continue that. In some people have losing already their trust and confidence into crypto especially seeing ethereum dump price. Their appreciation towards Ethereum will soon to change once bull run occurs.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:17:58 PM

ETH is in a downtrend. This is a normal phenomenon in the crypto market. Sure, in the near future, ETH will recover and increase in price. Therefore, do not be afraid, invest boldly in ETH when the price is low can bring great profits for investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: