Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:29:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear of ethereum  (Read 2710 times)
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 05:53:34 PM

Ethereum is one of the best coins EVER. So, yep, negative news sometimes appears (as in every project) but there are much more positive moments with it.

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:57:30 AM

I don't really have negative perception about ethereum because being on top of the alternate cryptos means you have also lots and lots of haters. Just like bitcoin, the more bitcoin becomes successful, the more haters it get. I know ethereum will always be the crypto next in bitcoin in terms of market cap.

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:00:06 PM

what you call "bull run for the market" is nothing more than a pump. and when it comes to pump and dumps nothing matters! in fact the coin can be dead for all we know and still get pumped. i can give you exampels of coins that are not even mined anymore but they are being traded on some exchanges and are being pumped and dumped.

the fear of future of ethereum has nothing to do with its pumps. we knew that it has a lot of flaws and a lot of issues for a very long time but as you can see it still got pumped. what this fear is telling you is that in the long run a coin like this is not going to survive and eventually its pumps will first become smaller and eventually there will be no pump and finally death awaits it.
Very deep thought. Could you have any predictions? What to expect in the near future? I mean 2-3 years. I think that too few people have entered this pyramid. Therefore, for at least another year they will falter and make money on a pamp - dump.

Antony97

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:20:17 PM

Sometimes Ethereum is rising.This is really hard to catch.It's a little harder to get a little early in the year.We have to follow the people who invested to Ethereum.It's just an ethereum not a fear in general.I hope he gets through.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:47:18 PM

It's hard to sometimes hear other people's words, because you don't know whether it happened or not, not only is ethereum afraid, but all the coins, will there still be crypto in the next 2-3 years? and also many predictions that eth will increase in December to reach 1212 $.
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:51:19 PM

Negative feed backs always affects the price for people often time lose confidence in the project token and team. i have been a vitalik fan for as long as i know been following him on twitter and i agree that this time  he is not helping. I dont know though cause i have this feeling that he will surprise us in the nearest future.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

The actual opinions tend to be diverse on the web. It's a person which selects in order to believe according to towards the marketplace situation. It's recommended not really to hear web remarks and obtain frightened with regard to absolutely no cause.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:56:59 PM

what will happen after the bull run arrives, nobody knows.
The start of the bull run is that many people are disappointed or regretful because at the moment they don't believe in ethereum related to ethereum prices which tend to decline.
I think the fear of ethereum kills their minds, I still believe ethereum has good potential to maintain.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:57:37 PM

It's hard to sometimes hear other people's words, because you don't know whether it happened or not, not only is ethereum afraid, but all the coins, will there still be crypto in the next 2-3 years? and also many predictions that eth will increase in December to reach 1212 $.
A lot of speculators are still lack of the knowledge about ethereum because they didn't even watch the latest news about ethereum platform anytime. Hundreds of icos are still running in ethereum platform and some of them have fully working product just like 0x and then this doesn't make sense to see this.
doroshok2

Activity: 175

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:58:48 PM

The bullish market will raise prices for all cryptocurrencies, including Ethereum. And the last time problems not only have Ethereum, the entire market is not stable. I have a lot of coins I hold, including Ethereum. And now I just wait and watch the situation on the market to understand what to do next.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:15:12 PM

Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?

It depends on the market. If the bull market starts this year, ETH will show the result (but I consider it extremely remote). If the downfall takes too long, it'll be difficult for ETH to get up to the same tops of 2017.

andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:02:09 PM

I think such popularity will only push Etherium to a new growth, because the project has a big update planned, which should completely change the project for the better. I love Etherium very much and will always believe in it.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Rob768

Activity: 324

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:06:23 PM

Don't panic about Ethereum. It's one of the most powerful cryptocurrencies. Now the have some technical problems but I'm sure that team will solve them in the near future.
jcojci

Activity: 745
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:38:17 AM

I think ethereum is on the way to increase back because in a few days ago, we see that the ethereum start to moves to the high price. But this might happen for a short time only because right now, the price is down again and I think the price wants to make a correction of the price before it increases again. So we need to be patient and don't worry about ethereum because ethereum will be on the higher price.
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:45:44 AM

Yes, there is a crisis in Ethereum, but it will disappear without falling off the table. You don't have to worry, you must know that the success and failure of Ethereum rely on ICO. Now that Ethereum has returned to a rational price, you don't have to worry about it going to be lower.
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:55:03 AM

Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?
Usually the arrival of bulls is supported by a wave of good news about the top cryptocurrencies, so I think that at this point we will see a lot of good news about Ethereum that will overshadow the previous negative emotions.
OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:10:34 PM

I'm not afraid of the price of ethereum. I strongly believe that ethereum will rise to the top one day. The price will be stabilized and ethereum will be fine. Just keep holding it and wait for sometime.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:12:44 PM

I like Ether and consider it the best coin, which has the same big potential as btc has. To my mind, they both are great coins which have great potential and will be on the market for long
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:27:28 PM

Ethereum was facing some scalability issues and the development upgrades were postponed,
but ETH  2.0 is coming soon, and it could increase the network capacity by X1000 to process the transactions.
Also he rejected the rumors of him leaving Ethereum. So, if the bulls enter the market ETH is here to ride.

anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:30:42 PM

Self-conception is not only to the ether. Many simply leave the kitchen. They are tired of playing this game. Yes, there is a risk. The risk is every day that the market will collapse. But I remain faithful to cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: