Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:30:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear of ethereum  (Read 2710 times)
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:33:24 PM

the way and manner the ethereum coin is going with its volatility is making people get scared of venturing into it and most people are even considering dumping theirs because the confidence in ethereum is not as much as that of the bitcoin and so they do not feel like their asset is safer in ethereum as the price of recent has seen much dips than spike.
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:34:05 PM

Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?
i am afraid for ethereum as well but i thonk that we shall have a faith in tht as this crytpcurrency deserves this
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:41:00 PM

Not only you but majority of crypto investors has fears with ethereum and the result clearly shows by looking at its price. It  dropped below $200 and I think its the worst price I have ever seen on ethereum. Also the number of people dumping ethereum is quite alarming. I am not sure if someone is just manipulating the price or they just dumped their ethereum because the lose confidence on it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:49:46 PM

I think that Ethereum will not suffer and if the bull market starts, Ethereum will grow quite strongly and no one will prevent it.
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:50:09 PM

Ethereum is so dip compare to other coins but i have still have strong belief in ethereum i keep using this opportunity to buy more soon it will rise and get back to normal

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:22:44 PM

Ethereum is afraid of only one thing - the community will stop believing in it.
Once that happens, one can forget about conquering the existing ATH.
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:25:37 PM

When the trend changes, then we will see the growth of the Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies. But it isn't clear when this happens.
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:15:05 AM

Don't worry about Ethereum as an investor. Unless you can sell it early, you don't have to worry now. Ethereum is a truly valuable coin. It will only return to the most reasonable price, but Ethereum will still take off when the bull market arrives. So don't worry that Ethereum will return to zero.

Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:26:10 PM

Ethereum fearsome on daily basis,it is becoming difficult to encourage anyone about the rise of ethereum but I have these feelings that ETH will rise but time factor is what I cannot be certain of.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:26:18 AM

The main fear of Ethereum is cashing out all ICO accounts. At least this has already happened and we have seen how Ethereum dived to the existing prices.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:35:51 AM

in my opinion you don't need to be afraid of you even though the current price falls, it will recover in the near future, so I'm sure the price of eth in the next few days will rise as we see today, because I see the graph movement in cryptomarket.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
cubicdissection

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:36:19 AM

don't panic about ethereum because ethereum is one of the best coin after bitcoin its price will be recover,price of eth is cheap so i think its good time to buy more ethereum
yodomaster

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:00:35 AM

To be honest, ETH is replaceable and the only reason for people to buy it is for investing into ICO. But ICO market is dead and not going to recover. So I couldn't think of a single reason for buying it. While the supply is increasing from the mining activities. I think ETH will stabilized at around 30 in 2019 before the next bull market.

Shit coins like Tron, Qtum, NEO will go to zeor for sure.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:22:44 AM

Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?

Ikr, Vitalik doesn't even give a damn on this situation. Ethereum's price decline is one of the largest among the others. I consider to move most of my eth into xlm but i'll wait and see how things turn out. I still have faith in ethereum as it has strong community.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:33:39 AM

In my opinion right now is the best time to buy or hold, even though prices fall, but in a short time ethereum prices will return to normal, so you buy as much as possible to get future profits.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:37:55 AM

Not only Ethereum, when you decide to invest on any coin, you must have strong belief on it. Don't let news to lead you so much and affect on your decisions

Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:38:20 AM

in my opinion now is the right time to buy ethereum, because the price is too low and now the market price has increased, so use your opportunity to invest so that you will benefit.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:51:25 AM

Looking at the current flow of ethereum, there is a reason for all new people to be fear in investing with this coin because it's totally decreasing. Imagined, from 1.2k USD down to 136 USD? It's so sad to see this kind of downfall especially to those people who have invested in the early months of 2018.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:59:09 AM

Seeing the market now is somehow making most people worry.
I had also feeling a bit worry about the condition, where all the coins loosing their price in a major drop.
But i feel a little bit relieved after seeing the price in the market is starting to rise again since yesterday.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:00:56 AM

The true holders are not afraid of the ethereum price today because if you are a true believer of ethereum you will maybe hold it until the time comes that it will rise and gain. I believe that there are so many people that is now slowly becoming bored on holding  ethereum nut there are no other choice holding or lossing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: