Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:17:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear of ethereum  (Read 2710 times)
Jadesola (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:46:07 AM

Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?
engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:49:06 AM

The bull market can push all cryptocurrencies up, including Ethereum, but the bull market has not yet arrived, and Ethereum is losing its purchasing power due to the continued downturn in the ICO market!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:01:05 AM

A newbie will rather lose, on the forum and on the Internet there are many different opinions about everything, whether you believe in it or not. Your knowledge and market research will prompt you to trust or not. And I believe in ETH!!
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:04:30 AM

Crypto markets has a lot of risks. So ETH in a bad situation like all other coins. Becuase we call this season a bear. In good Bull season, market will start to rise completely. Don't afraid. All of it will be recovered soon.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:05:40 AM

when the bull run starts, that's when everyone will be disappointed because they are hesitant to buy and hold ethereum when the price is falling.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:07:53 AM

Yeah, and i think if newbie just invest in ETH and see how the price goes down, and didnt know when bullrun will start. for sure there will be a huge negative effect on. And they will sell and full of regrets.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:14:42 AM

what you call "bull run for the market" is nothing more than a pump. and when it comes to pump and dumps nothing matters! in fact the coin can be dead for all we know and still get pumped. i can give you exampels of coins that are not even mined anymore but they are being traded on some exchanges and are being pumped and dumped.

the fear of future of ethereum has nothing to do with its pumps. we knew that it has a lot of flaws and a lot of issues for a very long time but as you can see it still got pumped. what this fear is telling you is that in the long run a coin like this is not going to survive and eventually its pumps will first become smaller and eventually there will be no pump and finally death awaits it.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:40:43 AM

I think ethereum prices will rise again like the year before, but I don't know when the price will go up, the price will likely increase later this year or the following year, because no one is right to analyze.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 09:44:33 AM

I do not think there is fear of etherum to be very frank
Lately i have come to conclude that etherum is a shit coin, that never pumps but dumps desirably in the favor of the big whales.

We all need to recheck ourselves and go back to the basics which is the drawing board. Over reliance on etherum is tend to bring more loss than profit and theres  need to be calm too

Disregard FOMO and focus on getting more informations for yourself.
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:46:21 AM

I don't think that ethereum has experienced a price drop, but all the coins in the crypto world have dropped, because all this depends on the buyer and the seller is no more, I am sure that one day eth prices will rise higher compared to the previous year.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:55:45 AM

What I do is always think positively about ethereum and I avoid making fear in me. It would be better if not paranoid, just assume all of this is only a change of season which will also change with a new situation. I hope ethereum doesn't take too long to go back above $ 500.
juragankambing

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:09:38 AM

currently ethereum is in a critical condition, because it has lost quite a lot in the span of this year, of course this makes investors rethink to invest in it,
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:13:19 AM

ethereum prices often occur in the previous year, the possibility of influence with slanted news makes many people stop trading and panic, but this will recover the price of the possibility later this month.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:13:58 AM

Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?

What gives the negative impression on ethereum the likes of you who spread FUDs. Why won't you just keep calm and not panic when ethereum market is in dip? Ethereum will be back to what it was before to stop the fear.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:17:52 AM

this is what I often find in ethereum and in my opinion this is the best time to give a ehtereum, because the price is too cheap, most likely at the end of this year prices will rise again as in 2017.
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:27:11 AM

200$ seems dip for ethereum. I don't think it will go more lower maybe %10-20 tops. But it has a very long road for the peak of it and i believe it will reach and pass even at some point. Ethereum is still ethereum, don't worry.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:34:09 AM

If beginners are not keen on events and news taking place with cryptocurrency, then of course nothing will be clear to them and they will go the distance!
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:38:45 AM

People having a generalized negative outlook on anything will have a negative effect on it. I don't believe that means ETH won't increase in price in the next bull run, it just might be outperformed by some other coins, but no one is going to complain if ETH goes to its previous ATH while the majority of coins go to 2x their previous ATH. All things eventually have their time and will be surpassed and replaced, it hasn't happened yet for Ethereum but I think it will happen soon and the next bull run could be the catalyst for that.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:39:43 AM

I personally will not be afraid of the current ethereum price situation, even though the price is now deteriorating, for me ,  I will not worry, because I believe ethereum is also a good platform that we hold for a long time and ethereum also has a long future.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:26:43 AM

i think those who are in crypto  have ethereum with them at-least 10 % of their investment. i do not think that we need to fear about the ethereum it will be back when bull run starts. instead of fearing i thing it is best time to buy now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: