Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:56:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear of ethereum  (Read 2710 times)
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:49:26 PM

I also have questions for ethereum when you finally grow up. I do not like the situation. There is no doubt yet. But all this has a negative effect on me. Such an unstable course derails. I hope there will be growth.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Dextract

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:52:28 PM

Well its just because there aren't much eth users here that is the main reason.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

For beginners it will be afraid of the market right now, not just ethereum but the same thing happens to other coins. Do not have to be afraid of ethereum prices at this time, ethereum will certainly be able to increase because the bull market will come.

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:13:04 PM

I think ethereum will make a surprise for all of us, speculation about bad speculation about ethereum is indeed scattered now in this forum, but I'm sure this is the start of a surprise, because etthereum is a coin that has good potential and deserves to be called a future coin.

Not only ethereum, let the entire coins rock at a same time. Will it be any plan of tycoons like the value need to be in a constant mode? Sometimes crazy thoughts goes on mind and this will happen only if the market looks floppy. ETH is a never give up coin in my opinion, I strongly believe it will get back to its best position.

Am I spamming? Report me!
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 01:24:24 PM

Why are you so pessimistic, what are you doing in crypto world, do you believe in success of crypto and blockchain? If you are afraid current situation with ETH why do you invest on it? Crypto market is for those who has still bolls.

GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:36:59 PM

Ethereum is one the best don't forget it,  they will overcome this thing in just a matyer of time. Let's wait for the correction and support as long as we can.

ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:44:48 PM

Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?

Although recently Ethereum is having downtrend price for a long time but ETH is always a good platform and I totally believe on its future. The more bad news is the better to buy it at a good price

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:51:39 PM

Hi, I think that Ethereum is one of those cryptocurrencies about which you can not be afraid. in ethereum there will be a great future. The price of Ethereum will grow to $ 2,000.
FelippeHeinz

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:54:27 PM

The truth is that the ETH token is about to become obsolete. Remember, Ethereum is the name of the platform, Ether is the name of the token. The value of the Ether token is attached to the Ethereum platform, not the opposite. What is dying is not the platform, but the Ether token. But in a bull run, even the worst shitcoins go up.
Businesscase

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:40:09 PM

For beginners it will be afraid of the market right now, not just ethereum but the same thing happens to other coins. Do not have to be afraid of ethereum prices at this time, ethereum will certainly be able to increase because the bull market will come.
Yes, it`s true. Ethereum - it`s a very promising coin which already shown itself like a good one. So it will be better times for this coin and for the market at all.
lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:43:55 PM

Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?

precisely ethereum currently has a very cheap price when compared to the end of December last year, your chance to buy it with a large amount.
the market will grow again even though not for now, you don't have to worry, because ethereum has smart technology and contracts that will always be used as an ico platform

Dexter Mills

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

There are so many rumors of ETH being a failure right now that any newcomer will be weary of this particular coin. However, ther is already a lot of investors who are backing ETH. So, the newbies will have to become interested in this coin once the market turns bullish.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:03:41 PM

There are so many rumors of ETH being a failure right now that any newcomer will be weary of this particular coin. However, ther is already a lot of investors who are backing ETH. So, the newbies will have to become interested in this coin once the market turns bullish.

If newbies become interested in any coin once the market turn bullish they will be late for the party. Newbies wait for
market to turn bullish and to buy some coin at it`s peak, later they will cry how they lost their investment, once the price
drop, like it`s happening after very bullish period.
   Some people needs to learn how things work in a hard way. Crypto-currencies are here to stay, just cause they dropped after
their top`s in last year it`s not good reason for quitting.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:09:18 PM

Yes, it`s true. Ethereum - it`s a very promising coin which already shown itself like a good one. So it will be better times for this coin and for the market at all.
did you mean ethereum now better for investment? or even better now we buy ethereum? If the issue of coins that promises, I think we don't need to question how good coin ethereum. the 6th market is indeed very bad, even the ethereum now slumped at the base. You should know we don't need to fear the ethereum's condition right now, I believe the ethereum will soon rise.

PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 04:09:40 PM

The problem of ethereum as in most of the old coins is that the speed of their transactions is very low and the commission is very high, if the developers succeed in this, then the ethereum will go up again.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
_ZeD_

Merit: 120

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:19:03 PM

I believe he acted wisely. Of course it's despicable on his part to first sell all their coins and then say that the project is overvalued. But on the other hand, an expensive token is an expensive transaction.

sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:10:05 PM

In order to make a decision you have to think a bit: learn the charts,  technical analysis, and then open the forum and read some topics to know the community opinion about one or the other coin. But this is not the main reason for your decision.

mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 09:18:37 PM

If you look at the market situation as a whole
 you will find that all currencies suffer and not ETH alone
As for its future, I am a believer in this coin.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:11:50 AM

There is always that fear for people based on the fact that the market is down, they have no understanding it is a normal thing, and they are scared that the worst will happen. One thing is that it is normal for people to feel this way at times like this and this is the main reason a lot of people miss the chance to even be buying the dips in the first place.

As long as the whole market gets to recover eventually, I am sure we will get to see Ethereum as well make a move, but of course, since a lot of people tend not to understand that buying the dips is the best thing, they always end up joining FOMO eventually.
nulan

Activity: 393
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:20:17 AM

If for who just joined or newbie, it doesn't seem to be a serious problem, because they just want to start to buy or start to hold. we know ETH at this time only $200 so much cheaper than last year so there's no reason to worry ETH still much in use in ICO so This coin is still very famous that's why I still support ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: