Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:00:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear of ethereum  (Read 2710 times)
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:16:47 AM

I never bothered the price of ETH because ETH is a very huge potential coin, we have already seen the potential growth of the ETH in the last year. So it is always good to hold ETH as long as possible until ETH price start increasing.
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:21:29 AM

I think there tend to be huge expectations with etherium and so much expectations. The coin is equally reacting to the general bear trend. However, significant with the coin is that it never did much rally like some other altcoins through out its bear period, one would expect certain reasonable bounce but it was just low
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:26:45 AM

Seeing the market now is somehow making most people worry.
I had also feeling a bit worry about the condition, where all the coins loosing their price in a major drop.
But i feel a little bit relieved after seeing the price in the market is starting to rise again since yesterday.
This is called bull trap, even the price is rising in short imtervals, but in long term price is constantly falling.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:28:10 AM

That is acceptable and perhaps not just on ethereum, but in all cryptocurrency.
Looking on the market where all of the coins are rapidly dropping it's price, is surely making many people got a panic attack, especially for everyone new in cryptocurency.
So one thing to be remember is, patient and analyze the conditioin.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:30:27 AM

Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?
Maybe its quiet natural. In this crypto industry we cannot guarantee that its always be a good movements of the price sometimes it should be high and low and much dipper if possible for some unexplainable reasons. What we need to do is to search for another alternatives that can recover our lose if we have lose some money due to red market or search for a another good investments while the price is dip. ETH for now is in dip price and this is the best time to buy for more ETH for a long term investment because it is very affordable and will give soon a huge profit.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:31:47 AM

Etherium is the second generation blockchain and while there is no developed blockchain of third generation and eth devs know it and not hurry to do something. Maybe situation with price change their opinion

Bincanet

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:35:57 AM

A newbie will rather lose, on the forum and on the Internet there are many different opinions about everything, whether you believe in it or not. Your knowledge and market research will prompt you to trust or not. And I believe in ETH!!
me too, even I just a newbie but i already spent much time to learn about ETH.,. From my understanding, I strongly believe in ETH and its future.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 07:47:27 AM

The fear of ETH these days has caused a  lot of havoc in crypto market especially  drastically reduction of price of , those that have been in the market for long that have to calm the newbies are also panic. As for me am not panic i still believe in ETH and any moment from now there will be positive change in price of ETH.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:09:37 AM

Ethereum 450 is the lowest price. If it exceeds this price, it should be sold. You should not always hold it. This investment method is the bull market investment method, but now the cryptocurrency market is a bear market. Very bad bear market.

dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:42:36 AM

Actually, fear doesn't happen to ethereum. Personally I am still very confident about ethereum. It is true that many threads talk about ethereum. Maybe some people no longer believe in ethereum with so many reasons. But I really believe Ethereum will rise.
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:50:36 AM

No, I still had a huge believe on ethereum that has now being paired with thousands of ICO projects as trading partners or ICO projects that uses ethereum platform. I guess the only thing that shakes ether for now is the downward trend of the market in terms of its market price.

Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:52:47 AM

I see the fall in the price of Ethereum will not have any impact on other coins, and I also see the potential of ethereum to grow will always be there, especially as more and more altcoins use ethereum as the platform.

dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:55:15 AM

People are still believing in Ethereum and this coin has a very bright audience. Ethereum is used for every ICO and more than 60 percent of all projects are using Ethereums' blockchain. Hope it will moon even harder than during the last bull run.
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:17:43 AM

Ethereum has been the most talked about altcoin in alternative cryptocurrency section with all kind of questions been asked about is demise. I think ethereum has the favour and the passion of nakority of cryptocurrency participants, they shoukd monitize this and get the value of ether increading once again!

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:22:36 AM

Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?

Actually Every token in market are fall in problem at this time. Eth was in second position after BTC but at present condition ETH are now in 3rd position. I think until market stable many things will happen. So up and down in present condition in market is not a matter. Dont think Eth is going down. Just be patience and trust about it.
zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:31:18 AM

Everything has been falling on the market for almost a year. Ether is no exception. You just have to wait until the market goes up. And only then draw conclusions whether there is a problem with the Ether. I think not.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
iovio

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:51:46 AM

I also fear about ethereum, the founder of this platform is slowly to upgrade this system.
maybe ethereum will defeated by NEO.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:52:32 AM

People are still believing in Ethereum and this coin has a very bright audience. Ethereum is used for every ICO and more than 60 percent of all projects are using Ethereums' blockchain. Hope it will moon even harder than during the last bull run.
That's what everybody's dreamed and hope so, people still believing that ETH can bounce back after this massive fall, as many projects around are still using this platform, we can't trace how the market will behave and what will this project bring us but buying and holding while the market is still down can be a good way for long term investment.
sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:55:54 AM

I think that even if the bull market comes, ETH will not be able to land on the moon, because it has now caused most holders to lose more than 70%!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:16:23 AM

I think at this time ethereum prices fell, because of the influence of market prices, but there is a high possibility that eth prices will increase again like last year and we must carefully look at the movement of the graph, so we do not regret when buying or losing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: