Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:50:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear of ethereum  (Read 2710 times)
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:07:02 PM

I think the opinion that you convey is only an experience and as limited as the analysis that you feel yourself, at present every ETH price movement can vary from every market that exists due to the capitalist played by traders who are afraid and doubtful about the price that is falling.
even ETH's electability is not affected by various opinions, because it has very good prospects for the future.
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:43:00 PM

I would not say that Ethereum has come to an end. In any case, you can earn on the fluctuation of the exchange rate. For a long time it is also a profitable asset, but a return to the previous price will have to wait for a long time, perhaps two or three years.
thinhthai

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:51:42 PM

ETH price would be broken to $80 in negative way, but we can hope that ETH never break $160, otherwise, it's horrible!!!
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:02:53 PM

2018 brought a lot of negativity to the cryptocurrency. this is a drop in the market, and an increase in dead coins, an increase in the number of scams. it will be hard to recover. there's got to be something else that'll cheer people up.

There is no need to be worried about Ethereum. I hold this coin and my friends believe that it will be successful further. It is possible even to trade with Ethereum. So use it and earn with it.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:08:02 PM

ETH has made the whole community more disappointed and shocked when its current price is only $ 178.15 and is ripped off later. Maybe the fear of ETH is true when all investors will turn back with it.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:17:32 PM

Frankly speaking, i think there is nothing to worry about because Ethereum has the potentials to fight its way through the storm like others did in the past. Ethereum will experience another bull run whenever it start with other coins. Ethereum is striving to become usable in the real world and this has given it an edge over other cryptocurrencies, so, do panic for any reason!.

AndRE177

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:39:01 PM

Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?

I believe and love Ethereum, however lately it does not make me happy. This is caused not by a drop in price, but by a message from many projects that they are going to release their tokens in blockchains of other networks.

Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:46:25 PM

Fear of Ethereum does not depend on its price. Fear comes with the fall of the all market. And there are not many events in the Ethereum, therefore people are afraid

kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:50:07 PM

Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?
Totally normal if we scared about ethereum progress because now ethereum has less demand because investors not really interested anymore like previous year to investing in icos, but if you want to hold eth for long term it will be a good investment.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:10:27 PM

In my opinion you need less to believe the news and rumors and see the truth. Ethereum has had and continues to have a huge impact on the cryptocurrency market, smart contracts is an innovative idea that was successfully implemented by the project team. Professionals and significant figures in the field of blockchain work on the project. I welcome the responsible approach and the desire to present only a complete product. Ethereum will remain one of the best cryptocurrencies and will grow significantly when bull run starts.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
akterjuli
Copper Member

Activity: 749
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:46:11 PM

In my opinion already the bad effects badly effected on the Ethereum network. The current price of ETH is under $200 now. I think we shouldn't get panic we have to trust on ethereum. I believe when bull run will come ethereum will show it's stability.
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:48:35 PM

No, i don`t think so. I think that at the end Ethereum will be a survivor, and that he is here to stay. It is just a matter of time. Be patient!
frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 06:50:00 PM

Ethereum price decreased 10 times this year. This is too much for a top altcoin (by the way, it is no longer a top altcoin) and if we add here a sluggish reaction of the development team to what is happening, then many people would call it a scam and will be afraid to invest in eth again. So I think that fear is a normal reaction to what happened

labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:50:38 PM

I always belive on cryptocurrency before i invet my money in cryptocurrency, so i always be patient on cryptocurrency. I think cryptowill grow in 2020, so be patient for it.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:56:04 PM

Next bull run will probably pull all cryptocurrencies and tokens from top 100 to higher prices, same will definitely be with Ethereum. With Ethereum having bright future or not I think it will still be in top 100 atleast for another couple of years. Current price might reflect state in which Ethereum currently is, but price will definitely rise with another bull run, I myself have some ETH and I'm definitely not planning to sell it now.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:58:04 PM

Many hypes things become to blow up like a bubble with times. Newbies should to think critically and make their own decisions about investment, trading e.t.c.

infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:59:27 PM

Ethereum will always remain a top altcoin and I am more than sure that in the future will be at its real price, more than $1000.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:21:03 PM

I also saw so many threads in the fall of ETH coins this year which were very bad, from some people who lost their trust, but that was natural because for now it was not good for trading and besides ETH could be taken to number 3 by Riplle . We all know how the quality of ETH is very encouraging and dubbed the King of ICO, if that really happened at the end of this year, I hope ETH will be able to shine again as it once was.
nityans

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:27:29 PM

It is very difficult to make any optimistic forecasts with such a falling market. In my opinion, the price increase we will see next year, it remains to be patient and not panic.
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:29:19 PM

i think we don't need to worry to Ethereum, because Ethereum is the most popular coin for now and so many token used erc20.
we just need to waita little longer to see a green market again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: