Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:42:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you start trading?  (Read 23699 times)
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:02:06 PM

Hello traders! 

I would like to know how you started trading? Any interesting articles,
videos or guides that you found helpful before you started?
Can you share your opinions and experiences please?

I started trading stocks 2yrs ago. I read a lot of books about trading but I learned more in investopedia.com . I apply what I know in stock trading in crypto though I must say, crypto trading is harder than stock coz you really cant depend in charts alone. I also love checking out trading view and latest news to keep myself updated on market sentiments. Happy trading.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 04:09:32 PM

I think first time i don't understand trading.then i asked him my friend to tell me how to read chart.my friend tell me trading is not simple but if you will maximized your general knowledge it's not quiet hard to start.
At the beginning, we must have a mentor who really understands trading to be able to get advice from himself about trading in order to understand what trading is and train and ask for advice to be careful in starting

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:47:10 PM

I saw people trading on forex and  i liked the freedom and owning my own business aspect of the the system so i got interested and I made the decision to  learn how to trade. I started with a mentor who taught me the basics and refer me to e-books and other online resources but he was still with me mentoring me and helping me to increase my confidence in trading using the simulation or demo trading for some time before i had the confidence to fund my own account for life trading.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:07:49 AM

Firstly I learned to analyze the market, coin, chart, ... through sites like YOUTUBE, GOOGLE. There are lots of videos with clear examples on that website. Then I started tracking some projects and picked out the project that I felt was the best. Finally, I made my own plans and began trading with little capital to learn more experience
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:29:59 AM

Firstly I learned to analyze the market, coin, chart, ... through sites like YOUTUBE, GOOGLE. There are lots of videos with clear examples on that website. Then I started tracking some projects and picked out the project that I felt was the best. Finally, I made my own plans and began trading with little capital to learn more experience
the first time i didn't know how to analyze. studying on youtube is still confused, so i learned from friends, by determining support and resistance. so it can determine when to buy and sell

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:06:51 AM

There are many sites giving the instruction step by step. Also, your can take advice from the investors. But the main thing, you can just invest with some small amount and have the firsthand experience by yourself.
There are actually huge numbers of resources that are available on the net, but people are usually too lazy to want to find them. Even if you are lazy to find them and you want to start trading, there are basically lot of good trading books from top traders in the world that one can read to at least be able to start trading effectively over time, but the problem most of the time is that people are so much lazy that they are just looking for the quick way out to things.

I started trading personally by knowing this is one thing I can use to increase my stash and I learned and practice for almost a year to be confident with my strategy before hitting the real trading world. One thing so many people do not have the patience to take their time to do,

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Clinton R. Riggs
Copper Member

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:05:37 AM

Hi i am newbie for crypto currency market.and today i am started in trading because my all friends join in this trading.i know it's very difficult but i really confidence i can do it.   
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 10:15:52 AM

I started trading by buying coins that have a low price and have a good movement in the market so that I will have the opportunity to get profit, then I will sell it when I get a profit, but to start trading you have to use a good market too

fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:47:34 AM

Hello traders! 

I started years ago when I first wanted to get some other coin for some reason. I think it was gambling I am  not sure and I wanted to give my bitcoins and get that coin. At the time it was possible to mine bitcoin with my laptop (the good times Cheesy ) and I had like 0.2 bitcoin mined with it and than changed a bit of it with something else to play something, I don't recall if it was for gambling or a regular game I am not sure about that but than I realized it changed prices everyday differently depending on the game time and when it was selling time the price went down and when it was morning it was more again so I bought it after it dropped and sold it at morning and did this couple days in a row until the price was more or same for the whole day. It was my first times but it felt amazing.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:52:38 AM

Hello traders! 

You can use Internet for you to know about it if you want more there are many there. Well, I just start in my curiosity I just try it in small then I earned until I enjoy it and make it as my hobbies everyday.
Belaven77

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:19:15 PM

One of my uncle was an investor. I learned all the tidbits from him. I also watched many youtube videos and also this forum was a gem. All the members were very helpful with their advices.
Haaowyn10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:19:35 PM

I learned to trade by self research using google and youtube. Then I came across this forum which is a great place for crypto enthusiasts. So I suggest you do the same.
Zendania14

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:20:09 PM

I think this forum is a great place to start with. You can always find numerous articles about different topics but you will the concise facts here. I first heard of crypto from a friend but this forum is what keeps me going.
Thoakin09

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:20:28 PM

I heard about crypto from a friend. Then I came to know about this forum and since then it has helped me a lot. There are great posts here and people with great knowledge to help us.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:41:45 PM

I think this forum is a great place to start with. You can always find numerous articles about different topics but you will the concise facts here. I first heard of crypto from a friend but this forum is what keeps me going.

This forum is just a mediator in trading and crypto related queries but actually stock and share trading is the previous one and now we are all update ourself so crypto trading is the best place to earn more profit. So bitcointalk is a foundation of all the crypto trading.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Charlie3

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:35:15 PM

My friend was trading in class i didn't knew what e was doing as i was not aware of trading before i asked hi what is that your doing and he said its investing in stocks you can make profit or loss this was new to me , then afterwards i dd some research and learnt few basics and started trading ,it as been 2 years although i am making little little profits  i am not so successful , still i have to get lots of experience 
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:40:12 PM

Hello traders! 

In 2016, I started studying cryptocurrency and that has become part of me.  I read many posts and comments from this forum and start how to trade from tradingview. I can now analyzing the market using technical and fundamentals analysis.  I opened the first account with livecoin and must of the coins flipping secret I learned was from livecoin.  I think you need more of experience than capitals.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:00:51 PM

I started trading two years ago, after spending around 6 months reading and learning the basics of this domain. I started firstly with small amounts to get the required experience and minimize the risk of losing, then I increased the budget.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:01:31 PM

Hello traders! 

We have so many ways to learn in trading, especially we have google search, just type any question on google then instantly google will give you categories answer to your question. The answer not only for the articles you wanna know but of course even in tutorial training video about in the actual trade too.
sunilnagaraja1996

Activity: 233
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:44:44 PM

first i was started to trade that coin is mtc,then i sold that coin there i got little profit, then i invested trx but i didn't get any profit,still waiting because market price is keep on decreasing.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: