Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:01:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you start trading?  (Read 23693 times)
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:19:25 PM

Hello traders! 

I would like to know how you started trading? Any interesting articles,
videos or guides that you found helpful before you started?
Can you share your opinions and experiences please?

I started the transaction very simple. I only used the first $ 500 I earned from the bounty campaign and invested in the EOS. But badly, I lost $ 56 on my first investment. It was a bad experience, but I learned many lessons. In advance of the money we need to manage financially well and invest logically. Investments need clear planning and you need to follow what you set out to do. That is an important strategy.

Charlie3

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:28:56 PM

I saw my friend trading in forex and i started trading with less capital made loss and now in learning phase i am glad that i found this i am really happy only thing is i should learn and start earning
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:49:21 PM

I started trading by first learning how to trade well and correctly and trying to find information on what coins are suitable to buy and have very high price and volume movements to get a profit.
petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:57:43 PM

I trade on the actual situation that occurs when the market fluctuates. I buy the Altcoins and wait for the good time to sell them. But every Altcoins i have a way to identify and specific strategies i prioritize Bitcoin for long- term strategy and the Altcoins for short-term strategy.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:22:26 PM

For trading the market information is very important and if we want to start trading we must have money through which we have some coins so that after we can sell these to buyers and later the sellers will also sell coins with you and they may exchange coins too but for trading heavy amount is compulsory.i have plan that in the new year may i start trading and for that online website i have to design that would works like an exchange and i have seen many like this in many countries.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:33:19 PM

Hello traders! 

Welcome mate but before starting trading you should keep in mind that trading is one kind of money game here you can lose your money and also gain profit. So always you should be informative and try to acquire trading analysis knowledge. If you are newbie you should search trading related videos on YouTube and read some articles on Google.
Best of luck.       
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:35:24 PM

Hello traders! 

the first time I started studying my trade, I studied with the people closest to me who were proficient in trading, after that I entered an exchange to memorize the price of coins in it, and every time I wanted to buy, I did some first research it was very difficult for me speculate about prices and make predictions correctly, and I read a lot of things in this forum to understand how I can trade well.

I started with investing. Then, I was reading a lot about the cryptocurrencies. Probably, I have also watched  many hundreds of videos about the cryptos. After that I took a decision to start trading.
bashira

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:38:42 PM

Before start trading, learn about the "stop loss", best advice ever.
Zipposs

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:55:55 PM

You can start checking out these guys: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh. I've been using their free crypto calls for a few months, and I made a small profits 1-2% almost every other day. Also the community is very helpful and I learned a lot new information and ways to cope with emotional trading. There is also a paid section where you will receive daily a 3-5 coins updated every 30 min.
It's worth it, but I will suggest you first start with the free signals until you become more knowledgeable and calm.
Good Luck!
Karr98

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:33:48 PM

My first time trading is started March 2018 and i think this isblittle bit different with fiat trading so i decide to learn and searching eveything about this at internet and if i still don't understand i will search video tutorial because it can easy to learning. And first when i really do it i have lose my money but it small losses but it can help my experience to trading more
sawree6

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:10:39 PM

The Internet has the power to provide you with tons of useful resources on trading. For example, this article covers the main points of crypto trading: https://www.tradingheroes.com/cryptocurrency-trading-guide-beginners/#What_is_a_Blockchain. Before risking money, get experience on trading simulators. There are two important issues to do before starting trading: choosing the wallet and choosing the exchange. The wallets may work online and offline. The safest option is a hardware (offline) wallet. Software (online) wallets are more convenient for trading. As for exchanges, they are crypto-to-crypto and fiat-to-crypto types of trading. The second type is better for beginners. I’d suggest CEX because of its user-friendly interface and easy way of buying crypto with fiats: https://cex.io/btc-usd. Start with a small amount of money and master your trading skills.     
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:29:06 PM

Hello traders! 

I started trading by doing various trading experiments, I started from the beginning and tried with very little capital. I kept trying and in the end I got skills from the experience that I had. trading requires intelligence and thoroughness and reads the direction of the crypto market. Without these two things, then never expect to experience success in trading.
CrisBrown12121997

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:48:36 PM

For me, firstly you should explore the market .. but it's the new trend to use the trading bots like Trade Santa, 3 commas etc.. Now I use the tradesanta.com and it seems ok as far
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:00:39 PM

Actually reading a lot of articles, books, ebooks can somehow give you an idea about what the trading is, but it doesn't teach you in an actual manner, and this was happenned to me, there are some learning in the books that you need to apply in the actualy trading, and that is the most difficult part. However, if you keep practicing, learning and playing your own money in the trading, you can be good trader in no time.

By the way, after reading a lot of cryptocurrency trading tips, I started from a scratch like airdrop just to learn the basics and then I have invested my own money for some serious trading stuff. Cheesy
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:19:26 PM

Hello traders!  

I started trading by doing various trading experiments, I started from the beginning and tried with very little capital. I kept trying and in the end I got skills from the experience that I had. trading requires intelligence and thoroughness and reads the direction of the crypto market. Without these two things, then never expect to experience success in trading.
of course intelligence and Thoroughness in analysis is very necessary that will determine a good calculation. but in the beginning you should often read about markets, trade, and so on. so that your knowledge is extensive. and you're right just keep trying. without practice learning will only be in vain
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:17:10 PM

I think before starting trading you must have a good know-how about the exchanges and the coins where you want to invest and the second thing is to make yourself to use to the exchanges and trading these all options of learning are available in different channels of youtube and I think to start trading you must have 1 eth ,
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:20:35 PM

Oh I just started random. Knew the risks, but still wanted to try. Didn't read anything, all i knew was buy low sell high with marginal profit. Unfortunately, it did not end up good for me. I actually lost everything. But fortunately, the amount was low. I just wanted to try and see how it feels like when trading.
The best thing to do is learn first. Analyze the market. Listen to what people have to say (that does not necessarily mean that you have to believe what they say). Choose some coins that has high fluctuation rate. Start low, gain some experience. Once you are comfortable with it, start trading normally.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Togacity

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:12:45 PM

Go ahead and get a few coins by means of ICO and trusted that they will get recorded over an exchanger. I realize that it isn't legitimate exchange as I am not getting it over exchange stage itself but rather it was the means by which I improved the situation the first run through. I began accumulating it once again an exchanger and trusted that the correct cost will offer at. This gave me a debilitating course of events yet over which I learned numerous methodologies, in any case, wound up offering them at misfortune as it were
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:30:55 PM

Hello traders! 

To start with trading you can look through trade blogs of some traders. Also, you need to find out more about ways to make a profit through the reading chart, chart analyzer, and some other tricks. But do not look and trust the telegrams.

shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:25:23 PM

I work for new crypto like bounty, then i sold those coin and try to maximize profit from my investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: