Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:06:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you start trading?  (Read 23699 times)
bedford1972

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

Hello traders! 

I would like to know how you started trading? Any interesting articles,
videos or guides that you found helpful before you started?
Can you share your opinions and experiences please?

Hello, colleague. I started with a paid education from a Russian team of crypto enthusiasts. Thanks to them I got basic knowledge. We were taught everything from fundamental analysis to technical analysis and margin trading. If you know Russian, I'll tell you where to go. Then I found another guy who has been trading for many years. I took his course, which gave me more in-depth knowledge and skills. I do not regret the money I spent on training, because thanks to them my investments paid off several times.

QUARKCHAIN - Blockchain Sharding Technology
IS A FLEXIBLE, SCALABLE, AND USER-ORIENTED BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE. (https://quarkchain.io)
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:27:07 PM

if I'm alone thanks to the help of my friend, because my friend was successful by trading in the crypto world, so I was very curious and finally here was the beginning I could get what I wanted from the results of trading in crypto
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:17:29 PM

if I'm alone thanks to the help of my friend, because my friend was successful by trading in the crypto world, so I was very curious and finally here was the beginning I could get what I wanted from the results of trading in crypto

I started trading alone, due to my curiosity on cryptocurrency and looking an online opportunity, i stumbled upon bitcoin when  a site first started an exchange in our country. From then on I read many resources of trading online and participating in this forum asking the right person here. The rest is history.

Open for Campaigns
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 11:05:32 PM

I started trading with tokens that I got from the bounty so I didn't use any money capital, I sold tokens that I got to buy coins that I saw had good moves and would be profitable so I could get a profit

949miner

Activity: 448

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:17:47 AM

My friend is a very successful trader. He began to trade in the forex market, this year he took up cryptocurrency. He taught me to trade, but I realized that it was not for me. Very nervous this occupation.

My story is almost the same as you.
I had a friend who was succesfull on the stock market, so i decided to start trading on Forex, a few months later, i started with cryptocurrencies (crypto trading) And it was good for me, i was making some bucks on a daily basis.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
devinks

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:24:46 AM

I will start trading after I have made a good plan so that my trade will run smoothly. do not try to trade if your mind is still not calm because later you are afraid that emotions will emerge that will result in loss.
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:39:16 AM

I started trading 6 months ago. I read the literature, watched a training video, came up with a trading strategy, I bought ETH and started trading on Binance. Most of my sales made a profit.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:23:35 AM

Want to recover from the recent and ongoing cryptocurrency dip/Loss? Visit bitrearer.c om to invest and double your Altcoins daily! Thank me later Smiley
You are a fu****g idiot. You just promoting a scam/ponzi website here. Guys be aware about this site. don't invest your money here, if you do you would be a fool.

Don't think long time users in this forum will bite that though newbies would have to be really careful. Read reviews and discussions first before engaging in anything that seems too good to be true.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:45:13 AM

Want to recover from the recent and ongoing cryptocurrency dip/Loss? Visit bitrearer.c om to invest and double your Altcoins daily! Thank me later Smiley
You are a fu****g idiot. You just promoting a scam/ponzi website here. Guys be aware about this site. don't invest your money here, if you do you would be a fool.

Don't think long time users in this forum will bite that though newbies would have to be really careful. Read reviews and discussions first before engaging in anything that seems too good to be true.
because to trade if you do not have knowledge in the world of crypto then it will be very difficult to get results, because the crypto world trade is if we are not careful then to get the desired results is difficult

MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:59:18 AM

Even in my childhood I knew that there was such an activity as trading, but I always thought that it was too difficult. But when the rapid growth of cryptocurrency began in 2017, there were too many people who easily earned money on trading, and I decided to try. It turned out that it is not as difficult as I thought. Of course, I lost a lot of money on global correction, but the whole of 2018 I studied trading both in theory and in practice. And now I have already reached a profit in a falling market, I think that this is a good result for the year of study
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:25:25 AM

it's not so difficult to find basic video tutorials and trading articles and study them well, besides that you have to hone your mental and emotional well when trading because everyone will be faced with emotions and greed when on the market and this will plunge you into big losses

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:48:25 PM

I did a lot before I started trading. Starting from seeing articles and videos on the internet to asking friends who have already started trading. But I prefer to ask my friends because it makes me understand trade more easily because usually when I meet friends I practice directly and tell me, so it will be easier to understand.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:00:03 PM

First I do an analysis of the market first when I will indeed trade. like at this time. a market that is declining will certainly make us have to be more observant in understanding charts and also the latest news about the market
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:25:13 PM

I started trading around the middle of 2017, I started trading by depositing FIAT currency in one of the local exchangers and I started trading a coin called ARK
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:36:06 PM

I started trading around the middle of 2017, I started trading by depositing FIAT currency in one of the local exchangers and I started trading a coin called ARK

I do trading on a local exchange too. And it's been long time since my first trading there, around 2015 I guess. I feel it is more comfortable to do trading in crypto/fiat pairs because for me, such pair will be easy to manage. Most of the time I use BTC/IDR pair, and sometimes use ALTS/IDR as well, but not so often.

Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:32:38 PM

Hello traders! 

I started to do trading when my friend influence me and as of now all my friend started to do trading. On the first day of my trading I do not know what will I do so I ask my friend what I will do and they suggest to watch some video and read some article about trading.
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:31:22 PM

I learned only from my own experience. Initially, I had several paid groups where I used trading signals, but over time I learned to identify such signals myself.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:58:31 PM

Hello traders!  

Reearching and study before to start in trading need to know all about in trading strategy become fully skills to avoid more risk, and if you have that you can start choosing exchange and learn it how to use buy and sell coins to avoid mistake ordering coins and choose exchange with low transaction fees.
Use google and many other option in the help of new computer technology how to become great traders good luck.

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:57:55 AM

Hello traders! 

I became interested in trading of cryptocurrencies because of what I have read in this forum. I found out that it is risky but I also learned that trading cryptocurrencies are really worth it.

Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:05:56 AM

Hello traders! 

My friends influence and it is the reason why I trade now. They told me that I can double my investment in just weeks or eve days but I found out that it is not easy as they say.  I study different strategies and techniques for me to make profit in trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: