Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:05:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you start trading?  (Read 23699 times)
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:26:03 AM

Hello traders! 

I would like to know how you started trading? Any interesting articles,
videos or guides that you found helpful before you started?
Can you share your opinions and experiences please?

My friends influence and it is the reason why I trade now. They told me that I can double my investment in just weeks or eve days but I found out that it is not easy as they say.  I study different strategies and techniques for me to make profit in trading.
Starting trading on crypto is really hard specially we need to learn first on how to trade in a very simple way. I think if we wanted to start trading we must used only a small capital, because if we are new on trading we are really prone to commit a mistakes that can lead is to lose so I believe that we can really loss at first but we need to learn from our mistakes and earn in the near future.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:29:54 AM

I started trading by choosing potential coins and with a minimum amount of capital money. I do this when a beginner trades must have a loss and it can be minimized with low capital for learning to start trading

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:10:18 AM

Hello traders! 

There are many articles in the internet that I have read about how worth it is the cryptocurrency trading. I became a trader because there are many trader who became successful because of cryptocurrency trading.

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

Hello traders! 

Just got eager to make money with most advanced technology fow now for that trading with cryptos can be a good options and also it is not an easy task to do in daily basis or in long term basis.I just start by myself and got good profits as well when the day processed but now I stopped trading because of bad condition of the market.

Arthurian60

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 02:49:55 PM

Got into trading few years ago. Was in a group of traders and a tutorial class was going on about tips to be a successful traders. I picked interest from there. Bought about 20$ Bitcoin and send it to binance for trading. It has been pretty fun since then.
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:19:30 PM

I don’t think starting is hard but making it success is the major thing, it is not easy to make it successful without knowledge and experience, so that’s where we need to work on for. I am currently working with FreshForex, where they have awesome educational setup, which is so very helpful for people, especially beginners. While there are several such features that makes life easier for everyone involved.
Xiroartoni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:41:15 PM

Hello traders! 

Consider yourself lucky I saw your message. I have already passed 2 courses on trading. The second course gave me the most. I'll give you his contacts if you text me in private. For this you need to know Russian. If you fit the criteria, then write, I'll help you.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:57:00 PM

Hello I started with the help of my friend who was working in crypto currency from last 5 years. He helped me by giving a demo on binance. We did one trade together then I started trading myself. I use to read instructions given by the exchange when I am going to use a new exchange for trading. If there is any difficulty then I use to search on youtube for training video.

My story looks like yours. Yes, I heard and read about the cryptocurrencies several years ago, but I was sure that this business is not for me as I never h dealt with money, especially digital. My friend helped me to understand that trading is profitable.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:13:32 PM

Hello I started with the help of my friend who was working in crypto currency from last 5 years. He helped me by giving a demo on binance. We did one trade together then I started trading myself. I use to read instructions given by the exchange when I am going to use a new exchange for trading. If there is any difficulty then I use to search on youtube for training video.
You are very lucky, you have a friend that helped you to learn how to trade, most people are not that lucky and they need to learn by themselves and in the process they make a lot of mistakes that they could have avoided if they had someone that could guide them.
MULTIK888

Activity: 123
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:14:02 PM

When I learned about the crypto currency, I spent a month studying it (terms, basic concepts, methods of production) and only then decided to buy my first bitcoin.

Of course I watched a whole bunch of videos before trading. Fortunately in 2017, there were already a lot of bloggers telling about the cryptocurrency.
If you are interested in trading methods and how we started trading, then I advise you to open YouTube and watch a video about cryptocurrency - there are a huge number of them.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █  Gooreo [/ u] - Дeцeнтpaлизoвaннaя плaтфopмa кapьepы! █ https://t.me/gooreo █ [/ center]
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 07:15:29 PM

I started trading with forex trading, i traded forex for some time then when the bitcoin boom started a years back i moved to cryptocurrency trading, so far i haven't been successful in it.

Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:43:48 PM

like most people at the end of last year, and of course he lost the entire deposit) thank God that he didn’t invest much

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:25:30 PM

Actually in forex trading and Bitcoin are same, the principles and methods used, but maybe technical analysis doesn't play a significant role in Bitcoin trading. To learn trading I only use Google and other free sources because I feel it’s enough, for information sources I prefer news only, and another important thing is to gather with people who have the same interest in the discussion.
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:39:12 PM

I started trading by following my some close friends. I learn about crypto trading from them and I become very excited in trading.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:24:44 PM

Hello traders! 

I became interested in trading of cryptocurrencies because of what I have read in this forum. I found out that it is risky but I also learned that trading cryptocurrencies are really worth it.

Very interesting. So, this Forum helped you to choose the trading business? Cool. About me, my best friend is a trader and I decided to try myself in it as well.
DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:23:26 PM

i have started by watching video only one time because i didnt know how to deposit, where should i bit for buying or selling and withdraw procedure. After that i started with small amount but at last i lost all of my balance because of enough knowledge.Then gradually i gathered all info about trading.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:38:40 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2018, 01:40:01 AM by Clark05

If you want to learn more about trasing you just watch video from youtube. And for sure you can learn more about trading. Doing a research also is good because you will find or discover the information that you wanted to see.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:46:05 AM

Hello traders! 

I became a cryptocurrency trader because of my older brother. He is the reason why I became aware to what it is.  He taught me how to trade cryptocurrencies effectively through the use of different techniques.
Mayoreetre
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:03:35 AM

before invest you should choose the time . or you will fail that trade
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:17:16 AM

Actually in forex trading and Bitcoin are same, the principles and methods used, but maybe technical analysis doesn't play a significant role in Bitcoin trading. To learn trading I only use Google and other free sources because I feel it’s enough, for information sources I prefer news only, and another important thing is to gather with people who have the same interest in the discussion.
Basically we only have to be able to sell the coins that we have at a price much higher than when we bought them. That is the basic thing in trading. What will determine is how we practice skills and experience. The more often we practice trading, the more we will gain experience. Practice and don't give up, with experience we can get satisfying results in trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: