Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:18:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you start trading?  (Read 23693 times)
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:07:43 AM

It was rather by accident.  I have some experience trading equity and stock.  I learnt about cryptocurrency and I was looking for how to keep my coin safe and somehow,  I stumble upon bittrex and poloniex, the rest is history now!
it may be difficult to keep coins safe, because the price of coins is always changing and the price changes are very fast,
 one way is that our money is not lost or lost we must always follow the price development from time to time,
 if the price drops too much maybe we can withdraw our money and come out first from the trade, we can enter again if the price is stable,
 but a safe investment might be into some proven coins for example into Ethereum, Reppel and certainly into bitcoin, this is a method of finding safe ways to invest.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:11:22 AM

The first time I developed interest on how to trade was in 2008 that was about 11 years ago and I had about the advertising on radio and since then I have been in trading. Sometimes I make profits and sometime I do make loses. However I refuse to give up on trading and I have benefited from the whole process.

I assume it's not crypto trading, right? Because bitcoin was born in 2009. But anyhow, crypto trading is similar with other trading systems. But one simple rule is buy low, sell high. That's how you earn profit via trading.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:24:11 AM

Honestly, I started without any books and articles, analyzed one cryptocurrency for several days and saw its range of changes, divided the deposit into several parts and placed orders at different prices
StefaniGolf

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:50:36 PM

I started my trading from studying because I think in order to start doing smth, you need to prepare yourself and get some theoretical knowledge before you dive into the practice with your head. I can recommend you to start your trading experience from trading on NewConsort platform. I found out that this trading platform will provide beginners with a great opportunity to study trading. Here, experienced traders, couches, and mentors will be able to teach and share their trading skills with unexperienced traders like you.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:20:45 PM

Honestly, I started without any books and articles, analyzed one cryptocurrency for several days and saw its range of changes, divided the deposit into several parts and placed orders at different prices
We can actually play the market with different strategies and if you feel comfortable with your trading style, then there is no need to change it. But if not, we definitely find something effective and could make us more profitable.
Many have started trading with their own experience only and not asking help for anybody but they are successful than of us. May we could say that they  have that passion and skills.
JackPeterson1

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:26:26 AM

I can recommend you a good tutorial for beginners on how to trade cryptocurrency offered by GDAX. If you trade on GDAX/ Coinbase, using two accounts on two cryptocurrency exchanges, linked to each other, you can trade without paying fees. Here, you will find out how to make your initial deposit, how to create a limit order on GDAX, and so on. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKbF7xMIzgo But, of course, I need to mention NewConsort trading platform that will be launched in Q3 2019. Here, you will be able to improve your skills and get in-person workshops from the best traders all over the world!
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:19:44 AM

to learn how to trade properly and correctly you really do not need to need to read books or articles, at the exchange place there is a graph that can help you to determine what you want to buy at the price to buy and sell coins, the method used as you trade on the market traditional, buying cheap is expensive.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:26:21 AM

to learn how to trade properly and correctly you really do not need to need to read books or articles, at the exchange place there is a graph that can help you to determine what you want to buy at the price to buy and sell coins, the method used as you trade on the market traditional, buying cheap is expensive.
Books can bring more ideas and style of trading, while own experienced will be the best one that can lead you to learn more about trading, practice
and keep aiming so your determinations will increase treat everything as a challenge, beginners do expect to made a mistake but don't be afraid
make sure you learn from it and keep things into a positive outlook to gained more ideas from particular mistake.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:40:20 AM

First and foremost was reading all the trading essentials on the web and I suddenly came across this forum and little did I know that the information here was on point and precise but only little was giving some promising knowledge based on their experience. I still am a beginner at trading so the only knowledge I can give you is my experience through all this time.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:39:08 PM

I see more of my colleagues who are experts in trading and trading analysis. from my colleague's experience I ventured to trade.

dante1265

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:43:39 PM

With me it all started when a friend teld me to invest in a coin. After that i started doing my own research
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:46:43 PM

Hello traders! 

I would like to know how you started trading? Any interesting articles,
videos or guides that you found helpful before you started?
Can you share your opinions and experiences please?

Just like you I watched youtube videos discussing about Trading, then I made some researched talking about trading. While doing it, I also participated in bounty campaigns. Where after their project or campaign finish, once they give token as a rewards to their bounty participants which is I am one them to be given a rewards, once it has been transferred I can able to trade it in the exchange platform were I am able to trade it make some profit.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:51:18 PM

Hello traders! 

Can you share your opinions and experiences please?

At Forexpeacearmy school you can learn everything about trading for free.  I started to study trading and investments after attending a seminar that did not really worth and from there visited Forexpeacearmy site and forexstreet and I began to study myself and since then I have not regret.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:33:17 AM

Trying to become a trader is not for those that are not willing to take all the necessary steps to win, if you are thinking about trading because of the profits but you do not want to make the effort forget about trading, because there is a minority of traders doing everything they can to get an edge and you will not last long against those people once you are in the market.
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:23:10 AM

I will not enter the trade myself. I will ask for help from my friend who already understands crypto trading. I do this to avoid losses that can occur, and carry out regular monitoring to be able to predict prices in the future.

joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:52:59 AM

It's really easy to find articles, videos, pdf, ebooks and other tutorials on the internet well it's the best to do for the beginners is to know the basic strategy how the use a trading platform and other basic requirements. I've read an article saying that a real trading should be experienced in order to earn real experience but invest only a small amount just to familiarize strategies and the coins on where you're about to invest.

At that time I don't have an investment so what I did is to find an alternative for a real trading which is a simulation trading which is a great way to get familiarize in a trading platform and how trading really work and after some time I tried to invest a small amount and when I find a right strategy in trading (That would fit in my budget) I started to increase my investment afterwards and that's how I started trading.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:29:22 AM

I see more of my colleagues who are experts in trading and trading analysis. from my colleague's experience I ventured to trade.
Same as you I got motivated to trade when one of my friend told me to search about trading of bitcoin on google, I did search about it and I found it really good way of making profit and changing our life, I am happy that I took my friends suggestion serious and I am good trader now so I can earn money in better way also I secured my future.
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:18:24 AM

I started trading based on the selection of good and potential coins, besides that I trade with minimal capital and I did this to avoid a big loss. and when I was in a good position I returned to a large capital position.

Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 09:28:18 AM

Hello traders! 

I started trading with my friend. He guided me in funding my account, withdrawing my credentials and etc. Through him, I got the foundation and ideas how it's working. At that point, I started to study further by myself and at the same time I'm also sharing what I have learned to him. There is no interesting articles that motivates me but my friend and myself.
hen cet

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:37:36 AM

First and foremost was reading all the trading essentials on the web and I suddenly came across this forum and little did I know that the information here was on point and precise but only little was giving some promising knowledge based on their experience. I still am a beginner at trading so the only knowledge I can give you is my experience through all this time.
I started to know crypto from friend information, then directed to this forum and it opened the way to crypto trading. The main thing is to learn to understand crypto characters and how to work and transactions to make a profit.
Of course there are many stories of joy and sorrow in handling crypto, but all of them give hope that this opportunity can bring prosperity if managed properly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: