Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:52:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you start trading?  (Read 23693 times)
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:28:37 PM

I would like to know how you started trading?
I first came to know about crypto trading platform from my friend .Then i started to research on it .I just excited about this platform cause i got that i have a great chance to earn from this platform though is so tough.
videos or guides that you found helpful before you started?
Yes i watched many helpful video from youtube .Its really help me to start my trading .
Can you share your opinions and experiences please?
I just wanna say don't start your trading straight on the market .First try to learn everything about crypto then start trading gradually .Hope you will be success on trading.

Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 03:06:06 PM

Trading was actually a thing i started with little or no interest. The interest came when i started trading forex - where i acquired lots of trading skills. Coming into crypto was quite easy because of the acquired skills gained in forex. It was just all about the application of what was already known.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:31:53 PM

I would like to know how you started trading?
I first came to know about crypto trading platform from my friend .Then i started to research on it .I just excited about this platform cause i got that i have a great chance to earn from this platform though is so tough.
Yes i watched many helpful video from youtube .Its really help me to start my trading .
I just wanna say don't start your trading straight on the market .First try to learn everything about crypto then start trading gradually .Hope you will be success on trading.
So having knowledge is best way to make money in trading and those who are having knowledge are now a day milliners, I took start long 3 years ago when price was good and I bought some coins so I hold and trade for long term so it made me earn profit, that’s why I did not stop my journey here, I kept on investing for trading; long term, it was good journey for me.
AeroKing

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:41:37 PM

I am already starting for years now, but in Forex. So, for me it was not hard to begin up with Cryptos. The broker I use FreshForex also is offering Cryptos, so I basically had to do no extra thing. And people should know that there are no major differences between Forex and Crypto trading aside from some obvious adjustments.
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1260

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:03:41 PM

learning from the experiences of others, at first I saw trade carried out by other people.
and I joined this forum, to learn more about trade. so that I can become a reliable trader.
The same way I got in, but mainly for the profit, some friends around me got in early enough and made quite a large amount for themselves, hence I was enticed due to their experience and success in crypto.I had to follow suit and I've not regretted getting into this network. I've gained knowledge,understanding and money as well
hipSter

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:11:18 PM

That was good old days. For me it started from mining. At that times it was possible to make a huge profit with few farms. Now I am not a miner but trader with several years of experience.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:07:35 PM

I started trading in 2011 and during those times I could remember a friend that told me about forex trading and he said he had about it on the radio.  I have to travel from my state to another state for the seminar about trading and from there I opened account with north finance brokerage firm.  I could not make any reasonable profits because I do panic then and I was putting my 100% focus in making profits but I lose so much that I have to abandon trading until I find bitcoin in 2016 and since then I have been trading profitabily.
Gonnelixo

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 02:49:23 PM
Merited by fanbeila (1)

The best way is to look at reviews, study the market, because there are a lot of exchanges for trading now, everyone can find a place for themselves. Personally, I started with Binans, although under the guidance of an experienced person, I learned how to gradually trade and follow the course of the market, and if new, look at the reviews of analytics and try my own luck  Wink
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:13:35 PM

Hello traders! 

I would like to know how you started trading? Any interesting articles,

the first experience of my trading was very panic because it will give a huge fear when I was investor my first money into this field and trade for the first time after getting the profit for my first investment I will be very happy to make this field more trust about myself and also cryptocurrency field until line using it very easily for making huge income
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:02:00 PM

Hello traders! 

I started doing trade, when I joined in a bounty campaign. Because, once they send it to the wallet we sent to them, and has an exchange listing too, we can able to trade it in the platform to make our coin rewards will become a real fiat currency.
cruet criet

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:28:11 AM

Hello traders! 

as a beginner to trade I used to first join to participate in the altcoin bounty here, the link is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and that's where I started studying and getting the results I wanted, the results joining from that participation I started trading from ico and also trading
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:12:00 AM

Trading was actually a thing i started with little or no interest. The interest came when i started trading forex - where i acquired lots of trading skills. Coming into crypto was quite easy because of the acquired skills gained in forex. It was just all about the application of what was already known.

I also used to deal with Forex. It was not a bad experience. Thus, when I learned about the cryptocurrencies, I simply took a decision to try working with them.
Noa_Amable

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:50:26 AM

Hello traders! 

each exchange has its peculiarities which you can learn by using this or that exchange, nothing complicated but still may take some time.
most exchanges have guides on order types they provide, you can start with these ones: https://support.b2bx.exchange/section/10-trading
these are major order types which are available at the majority of exchanges.

still, you should remember that practice makes perfect!
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:53:57 AM

I start trading when there was voting contest on mintpal exchange ( there were three great exchange on that time ; poloniex, mintpal, bittrex )

When I saw chart, buy and order , deposit& withdraw etc , all of them are something new for me but I can quick to learn that all exchange have similar feature.

Smiley
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 12:56:27 PM

Hello traders! 

Trading is not difficult, everyone could do it but earn from it behalf of his luck. Basically i started it to impress with my friends and when i saw their have earning from trading then i started it but my start trading was very short investment, and later on when i felt that i could invest in trading with big figure of money then i did it. So i advise you do it but not start with a big money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:16:49 PM

Hello traders! 

There are plenty of websites which give basic idea about trading and technical analysis but I found most trusted websites named Babypips and forexpeacearmy, you can learn from basic here and go upto expert level but remember only studying cannot make you a good trader, its only the practice and experience that will lead to you towards success. First study and then put it on demo or small trading account.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:20:37 PM

I started by trying it myself without looking at it from the video tutorial, and I started with small capital. Until now my profits have been 50%.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:46:56 PM

Hello traders! 

Received few thousands of tokens from a bounty for participating in it. I tried selling the concern tokens. There were it clicked why can not i trade with small investment investing on best known coins with good growth trend and volumes. Yes, then i bought 2 ETH to begin with. Started slowly with ETH and XRP then. Now, learned a little and moving with it.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:11:11 PM

When it comes to choosing, you have to follow social media to keep track of it and search for every info they put out. That’s how I got to know velvet.exchange tg news account.
I think social media is not the only place to find information about cryptocurrency trading, you can get some signals about price movements through several pump groups on the telegram and can see from the graph of coin movements in the exchange.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:55:14 PM

Hello traders! 

Before you start trading, you need to have capital first to buy token, second is you need to have an internet too of course due to without data connection you can't do trade even you have capital. Also, you must check or search the top 10 altcoins at the coinmarketcap, so that you have choices on which coins you are going to buy in cheap value but has a high volume in  the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: