Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:40:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you start trading?  (Read 23693 times)
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 02:35:41 AM

I'm so interested on how people or the traders read the market and how they can easily do technical analysis and maybe this is the reason why I started to do trading. I still focus on studying trading and I always watch videos on Youtube where I can enhance my learning in trading. My goal in this year is to have success trade where I will only suffer some few loses unlike when I do my first trade which I almost lose my entire funds. I will keep on learning trading until I know how to read markets and charts.
I also began that way, I was mystified by the ability of traders to predict what the market was going to do and I wanted to do that by myself, at the beginning I was not thinking about making money I just wanted to do the same they were doing but then when I realized that you could make money with that skill I dedicated even more time to it until I was able to design my own strategy to trade the markets, it was not easy but I am glad that I made all of that effort so I could be here today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 02:52:44 AM

If you read and look at several sources it will look easy, but if we are directly trading at a time like that your calmness is tested, only experience can tell what methods you can do in trading.
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 687

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 03:03:19 AM

I also began that way, I was mystified by the ability of traders to predict what the market was going to do and I wanted to do that by myself, at the beginning I was not thinking about making money I just wanted to do the same they were doing but then when I realized that you could make money with that skill I dedicated even more time to it until I was able to design my own strategy to trade the markets, it was not easy but I am glad that I made all of that effort so I could be here today.
strategies sometimes cannot work well individually, you need to try to communicate with many daily traders, and change decisions that often result in losses. almost a year I read a lot of theories and do my own analysis, but it only took two months to understand everything when deciding to actively communicate directly, a pretty basic difference is how we put forward various strategies in different understanding according to market conditions.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Visbay

Activity: 1236

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 05:41:45 PM

Hello traders! 

I would like to know how you started trading? Any interesting articles,
videos or guides that you found helpful before you started?
Can you share your opinions and experiences please?

One of the things I found very important when starting to trade was finding an easy to use trading platform. One of my favorites is  eToro because they offer hundreds of different financial assets and they have a copy trader feature that makes learning easy, especially if you are a visual learner like me.
Yeah, in trading the first step should be getting a real and trustworthy site from where you can learn to trade and then you need to choose good coin for trading. I started to trade with my friend's suggestion he told me the basics of trading and I got so many good ideas from him then I made research and started to trade on my own, first I started to trade for the long term.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 11:37:37 AM

Hello traders! 

I've been started trading a small amount like 50$ i choose those coins that i know that every hour can go up and down its called short trading. So my 50$ become a 200$ in 4 days so its been good experienced because in a short day i got profits 150$. Until now i do short trading and im happy for the result. Because every week i got profit in trading
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 262

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 11:44:12 AM

I started to learn the basics of technical analysis, candlestick patterns and other types of analyzes, and I also worked on the recommendations made by experts.
 Now I am trying to learn more, but knowing and looking right at the chart only comes with practice

I agree with you I am also now working on the suggestions made by the experts and try to learn some of the best trade by applying some techniques myself. After doing some research and videos of various places I am making some small investments and trying to learn more I am trying to learn the trade by looking at different places myself because no one can give you the right advice except very close people.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 04:58:33 PM

strategies sometimes cannot work well individually, you need to try to communicate with many daily traders, and change decisions that often result in losses. almost a year I read a lot of theories and do my own analysis, but it only took two months to understand everything when deciding to actively communicate directly, a pretty basic difference is how we put forward various strategies in different understanding according to market conditions.
It is a good start by the way. Trading is all about getting the right things done at the right time. Actually it is a bit slow process but it earns you profit in the end. Starting the trading profession for me was just because I had lost my job and wanted to get into some kind of business that would actually enable me to use my skills and work freely without any external pressure .So today I think that I had made the right decision.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 05:57:29 PM

Hello traders! 

I've been started trading a small amount like 50$ i choose those coins that i know that every hour can go up and down its called short trading. So my 50$ become a 200$ in 4 days so its been good experienced because in a short day i got profits 150$. Until now i do short trading and im happy for the result. Because every week i got profit in trading
You have a great experience which encouraged you a lot anyone will get encouraged when they will get profit at their first start. I also took my start with such a smaller amount and my first exchange of trade was yobit where I got some profit which made my portfolio 3 to 4 times increased after that I started on another exchange and continued there in the start my experience was good but then the market dumped and I lost some amount there. Nowadays I am again doing trade on yobit.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 03:05:53 PM

Hello traders! 

One of the things I found very important when starting to trade was finding an easy to use trading platform. One of my favorites is  eToro because they offer hundreds of different financial assets and they have a copy trader feature that makes learning easy, especially if you are a visual learner like me.
Yeah, in trading the first step should be getting a real and trustworthy site from where you can learn to trade and then you need to choose good coin for trading. I started to trade with my friend's suggestion he told me the basics of trading and I got so many good ideas from him then I made research and started to trade on my own, first I started to trade for the long term.

Strongly agree with what you say, the first beginning I started trading is to learn from a friend, my friend first understood about crypto and I believe that he already has good trading knowledge. then I was also advised to look for a trusted site and I was also advised to follow this forum and learn in this forum. I was also advised to look for capital by participating in various campaigns that could produce crypto, as a result of prize hunting and following a signature campaign, I used it for capital to start trading.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Visbay

Activity: 1236

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 03:28:17 PM

I started to learn the basics of technical analysis, candlestick patterns and other types of analyzes, and I also worked on the recommendations made by experts.
 Now I am trying to learn more, but knowing and looking right at the chart only comes with practice

I agree with you I am also now working on the suggestions made by the experts and try to learn some of the best trade by applying some techniques myself. After doing some research and videos of various places I am making some small investments and trying to learn more I am trying to learn the trade by looking at different places myself because no one can give you the right advice except very close people.
There are so many ways that we can use to learn to trade as some are mentioned by you. You can make conversations with expert traders and you can use Google or YouTube to learn about trading, personally I learned from my friend who is a good trader he taught me trading by telling basic rules and told me about market changes so I learned gradually time by time.
crisanto01

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 03:47:08 PM

There are so many ways that we can use to learn to trade as some are mentioned by you. You can make conversations with expert traders and you can use Google or YouTube to learn about trading, personally I learned from my friend who is a good trader he taught me trading by telling basic rules and told me about market changes so I learned gradually time by time.

We are in generation wherein only our biggest enemy is our own self, our laziness, so it will be up to us always how are we going to make deal with ourselves.

Trading is really very good, but we need to ask ourself first, do we really want it, or we just want to sleep and do something as we are afraid to take risk.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 04:02:12 PM

I tried to trade Forex, but I always lost, I realized that it was not mine. I do not know how people get to make money from this and generally withdraw money. For myself, I found another way of earning through rates but differently, makes sports bettings https://sportbetting-nga.net/. By the fact that all that you guessed and all the money that earned are deduced on the same day.

Don't worry that even experts also lost a lot of money. I have watched youtube video before a 24 year old guy who becomes millionaire in doing trading, but as per the interview, he also lost during his first year, but he didn't stop and he devoted his time in searching what was his mistakes and he keep learning and did his own strategies.
supercanada1

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 05:05:29 PM

Hello traders! 

You have a great experience which encouraged you a lot anyone will get encouraged when they will get profit at their first start. I also took my start with such a smaller amount and my first exchange of trade was yobit where I got some profit which made my portfolio 3 to 4 times increased after that I started on another exchange and continued there in the start my experience was good but then the market dumped and I lost some amount there. Nowadays I am again doing trade on yobit.
Yobit is a crazy nice exchange and easy to use as well. Well it matters a lot how your first experience of trading goes. If you make good money in the beginning it will help you invest more money and try bigger coins for trading. Trading tends to appear tough but is the most useful way of making money and it turns out to be a continuous source of money. We shall trade on only those exchanges which are easy to use.
drachman

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 04:29:38 AM

Most traders never share their strategy and it is because they are afraid that if they do the method that they are using to make money in the markets is going to become ineffective as more people begin to use it, and I think they have a point, no one has ever asked me specifically what strategy I use in the markets but if someone were to do that I'm not going to tell them because it took me a lot of time and a lot of effort to get where I am today and I do not want to give that away for free.
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 02:25:26 PM

I think that you first need to start with general information about what trading is and how the market works. These videos can be found on youtube. As for the trading strategy, there are a lot of them. You can choose one to start and begin to study it. There are enough paid and free materials .
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 10:15:59 PM

I started trading forex, but failed miserably, it was a very long time ago. Then I went in for mining, and for a long time I was engaged only in it, then stopped.
For a long time I was away from trading, but sometimes I read literature. As a result, I decided to try myself in cryptocurrency trading, I can’t say that it was successful, but it was an interesting experience.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 10:46:23 PM

To start trading at least we must know about the basics that must be owned by a trader, because when you do not have anything that can be applied when trading, it is not a good result for you. There are many sources that we can get now, one of the most important things is that we have to know about the coins we are interested in trading, whether the coins have good potential or not, and in this case we don't need to look for more stable coins but all options is in you.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
vicoma

Activity: 494
Merit: 2

KoinPro: Unique Double-up Contract

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2020, 11:54:45 PM

I started trading by reading many blogs that are related to both fundamental and technical analysis, follow some of the respected YouTuber channels and also set the notification to know when they are online to discuss price movement and the likes.

THE SMART BITCOIN FUTURES EXCHANGE
⯁  ⯁   IIIIIIIII  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ❖  KOINPRO  ❖  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   IIIIIIIII   ⯁  ⯁
drachman

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 03:56:00 AM

I started trading forex, but failed miserably, it was a very long time ago. Then I went in for mining, and for a long time I was engaged only in it, then stopped.
For a long time I was away from trading, but sometimes I read literature. As a result, I decided to try myself in cryptocurrency trading, I can’t say that it was successful, but it was an interesting experience.

Have you thought about trying to trade once again? Many traders fail in their first attempts because they did not realized how difficult it was going to try become a trader but then after a few tries they are able to master trading and they become profitable, the most important thing is not lose all your money in the process, and it is the main reason why I have always thought that a trader even one that has lost some money to the markets after one year is still capable to trade his strategy then he has what it is necessary to be a good trader.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 04:03:43 AM

To start trading at least we must know about the basics that must be owned by a trader, because when you do not have anything that can be applied when trading, it is not a good result for you. There are many sources that we can get now, one of the most important things is that we have to know about the coins we are interested in trading, whether the coins have good potential or not, and in this case we don't need to look for more stable coins but all options is in you.
Definitely. Studying and mastering the basics would be the best option for any beginners or newbie in the trading field because it would be so risky and not profitable if they will dive straight to this volatile market. As a trader for years, I still experience failures and that is why I encourage all of the newbies around to learn the fundamentals so you will lessen your failures ahead of your journey.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: