Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:22:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you start trading?  (Read 23696 times)
Realf

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 05:36:51 PM

Trading is not much tough but this is belongs to your concept, First you have to learn things about what you have to do. You could understand basic things for entering into trading.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 06:01:29 PM

Hello,
I started to trade some years ago when I was a student still to earn some money and save some for my future projects. I read a lot of blogs and articles online and also had a formation. I think it is very important to have a formation before to make sure you invest safely.
Safe trades

I agree with you I also learned to trade by watching various blog registrations and more videos And later with the help of a friend I learned to understand the trading charts how to get up and down and then started trading. I have suffered losses many times after starting the trade but have since profited slowly.

Mistakes provoke our growth. I started trading with a demo account on Forex.
Multiple video tutorials on YouTube and reading several books gave me a basic understanding of how the market works.
By the way, all the books that I read were in a shorter version in view of my keen desire to save time. I think it was this that played a cruel joke with me because I did not fully understand some of the concepts.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 10:41:33 PM

Trading is not much tough but this is belongs to your concept, First you have to learn things about what you have to do. You could understand basic things for entering into trading.
That is right they should know the basic how to trade before entering in trading. Because once they go trading that have no knowledge I think they take risk because trading is not so easy to get profit especially to those new without knowing about trading. So much better to search do some study before do trade.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 11:44:48 AM

Yes, when I started trading I read a lot of articles online about trading and I also watched videos on YouTube, there were lots of helpful videos that I had to watch daily to help me get perfect in it and I also followed up with some analysis.

My friends were also part of the help I got. They have already been investing and trading cryptocurrency before I did, so I had to ask them for help at times and some of them were there to help me do the practice and get perfect. I don’t know about books, I didn’t go out to buy any book, there are lots of good and helpful articles you can find online and I believe that most of the things you will need to be good at trading are already covered online by these articles.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 04:10:09 PM

I started trading when I received my very first coin from a bounty campaign. I already tried holding. I just find it hard when I can't truly understand if it is a good coin or not so sometimes I am selling good coin and then hold bad coin.
I also tried buying coin which I think is good and I think I did not fail. I gain profit. Right now, I am holding my coins and waiting the right time to sell. Hopefully this time I earned through holding.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
hajirkhalid2

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 06:08:15 PM

I start trading open the account in cryptocurrency exchange and purchase some Bitcoin, follow the experts signal channels.
rajeev577verma

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 12:25:30 PM

The Indian share market includes two primary stock exchanges – Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange. All the depository participants are registered with NSDL and CDSL. The stock market guide does not offer any magical formula to make a huge profit in the exchange.

However, the following techniques and tips should help you out. They are –

No share market investment can take place if you do not have a trading account in place.
Some brokers also offer a Demat Account along with the trading account where the securities can get stored electronically.
Make sure both these accounts are linked to your bank account for the debit and credit to take place.
Select the right investment broker, especially someone registered under SEBI.
Set your risk tolerance level and begin an investment.
Always go for low-risk products initially.

Gradually, diversify the portfolio, and once you get stable, you can invest in high-risk products.
Pipjaeger

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 03:39:56 PM

Hey guys,
i started trading 8 years ago. Only Forex trading for the first time, 2015 was the first touch with Cryptocurrency. Since this time i only trade Cryptos in fulltime.

If somebody is interested join my Trading Journal and Technical Analysis, i post daily Updates Smiley

t.me/tradingjournalcrypto

- Yes its for free , maybe some beginners can learn something and advanced Traders can get another opinion about Assets.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 06:16:07 PM

before i start trading i watched  video tutorial and ask to those who have knowledge in trading.. trading is not easy even those basic trading you need to have mucha ttention..

vicoma

Activity: 494
Merit: 2

KoinPro: Unique Double-up Contract

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2020, 11:51:39 PM

I started trading by attending a workshop for two weeks in my area which exposed me to some rules that makes a successful trader. I then read online and watch YouTube videos about trading strategies, technical analysis and some how to use some tools. This has helped me to grow and have a better understanding

THE SMART BITCOIN FUTURES EXCHANGE
⯁  ⯁   IIIIIIIII  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ❖  KOINPRO  ❖  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   IIIIIIIII   ⯁  ⯁
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2020, 07:21:30 AM

I am  academe apprentice and I aspire to challenge for myself by investing to achieve riches from the Crypto market. I possess examine a lot of books on how to invest right and the basics to know. at what time I bought BTC, every idea flew away. I am exceedingly apprehensive for my folder at what time it goes down. consequently practice is that you be supposed to initiation manufacture tiny savings from immediately on. accumulate come across and found your own up strategy.

chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 07:35:04 AM

Hello traders! 

I would like to know how you started trading? Any interesting articles,
videos or guides that you found helpful before you started?
Can you share your opinions and experiences please?

I have been inspired by my teachers since I was in college last year. I realized that I really like money and want to fight with people so I can win the prize that belongs to me. But things were really difficult at first because this was a pretty emotional job and we had to practice it for a long time in the long run. After that we also have to learn knowledge about capital management and this is the knowledge that you need to learn the most. If you break it, your trading career will be over!

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████