Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:46:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44706 times)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 09:52:53 AM

This is an interesting idea project. In the future, will Javis plan to expand its acceptance of payment types beyond ETH and USD?

If there is a demand, then yes probably.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:04:49 PM

About the shares, we will start with european one; depending on our liquidity providers.

As for crypto, we need to deliver value, so our token can be very attractive as soon as possible. So we will first list popular cryptocurrencies, the one which are liquid, and where there is a demand.

Over the time, we will gradually extend our offering.

You mean just one type (product)  of shares? Which ones? or you will collaborate with only one brokers which will provide different type of shares (companies) ?
ronyalves

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:16:51 PM

great project
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:28:47 PM

Interesting?

So is there no exchange from brokerage/trading industry so far?

I can understand and see your passion but it is odd no-one tried this before you. Or maybe they tried but they were after making quick bucks instead of doing something great.

Oh actually... there are a lot!

Most of the brokers, as you might know, are here to take your money; most of them have bad practice, and I even do not count the number of scams there. I see it everyday! Even from "big worldwide brokers". Actually, a lot of brokers, who made a lot of money by scamming people with binary options, are now making ICO to take even more money, and then make an exchange, to take even more money Cheesy

So when I see a broker making an exchange, for me it is most of the time a RED FLAG.

Also, most of the brokers do not care about customer; they do everthing they could to attract beginners, and make them deposit the largest amount possible. They do not try to be user friendly or to help too much their custimer, because they make more money on their losses that on the trading fees. So these brokers has proposed very bad trading platform for a while, they are not user-centric, and they are not here to change "the world" or to deliver value to end-users.

This is what is different with us. Check the work of Cyril Tabet; he was the first one to implement a new strategy: user-centric, transparency, and only a trading-fee based business model. JFD brokers was an earthquake in the brokerage industry. Their value proposition was: lowest fees, better exectution ever, absolute transparency (you can see what happened to your orders, who was the counterparty). This is how they became in 5 years, in the top 10 brokers worldwide! Cyril has fought all his carreer the bad practices of brokers, and became famous in the industry for that.

Check as well the work of Pascal Tallarida: he launched 7 years ago a trading school; it was the first trading school that show publicly the results of the students! And which was backing the best students with real funds! He did the first trading school with unlimited coaching, because he cared about his customer, and wanted to deliver a tailored solution for each of them. He also became famous because he was giving his knowledge for free on his Youtube channel, and had a very franky way of speaking; he is known to make fun of any trading theory, or pattern, as his trading is only based on logic and statistics, and simple support and resistance; people were not buying his lesson as they were for free on the Internet, but were only buying his time to be coached. He then started designing trading platform, with the hundreds of feedbacks he got from the people he trained. He invented new concepts such as "the mouse trading".

When you have this basis in the founders, with these value, you know that you will not see "another broker, another exchange".

Looks like the Jarvis team includes top notch people of this industry. Good to know, this strengthens the trust of both investors and  users.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:28:59 PM

ICO's are so 2017.
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 01:03:51 PM

ICO's are so 2017.

VC are so 2000 but we keep using them; when you have a good project, either you let few benefit from it (private sale, VC, angel) or you try to gather a community around it that can support it, and if it works, to benefit from it.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:12:42 PM

About the shares, we will start with european one; depending on our liquidity providers.

As for crypto, we need to deliver value, so our token can be very attractive as soon as possible. So we will first list popular cryptocurrencies, the one which are liquid, and where there is a demand.

Over the time, we will gradually extend our offering.

You mean just one type (product)  of shares? Which ones? or you will collaborate with only one brokers which will provide different type of shares (companies) ?

At the launch it will be easier and more scalable to do it with CFDs; so it will to conenct directly with liquidity provider of CFDs, not going through a broker, but directly the issuer.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:19:23 PM

ICO's are so 2017.

if it ain't broke don't fix it bro. as long as they get what they need , why wouldn't they do it.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:42:37 PM

Interesting?

I can understand and see your passion but it is odd no-one tried this before you. Or maybe they tried but they were after making quick bucks instead of doing something great.

Most of the brokers, as you might know, are here to take your money; most of them have bad practice, and I even do not count the number of scams there. I see it everyday! Even from "big worldwide brokers". Actually, a lot of brokers, who made a lot of money by scamming people with binary options, are now making ICO to take even more money, and then make an exchange, to take even more money Cheesy

So when I see a broker making an exchange, for me it is most of the time a RED FLAG.

Also, most of the brokers do not care about customer; they do everthing they could to attract beginners, and make them deposit the largest amount possible. They do not try to be user friendly or to help too much their custimer, because they make more money on their losses that on the trading fees. So these brokers has proposed very bad trading platform for a while, they are not user-centric, and they are not here to change "the world" or to deliver value to end-users.

This is what is different with us. Check the work of Cyril Tabet; he was the first one to implement a new strategy: user-centric, transparency, and only a trading-fee based business model. JFD brokers was an earthquake in the brokerage industry. Their value proposition was: lowest fees, better exectution ever, absolute transparency (you can see what happened to your orders, who was the counterparty). This is how they became in 5 years, in the top 10 brokers worldwide! Cyril has fought all his carreer the bad practices of brokers, and became famous in the industry for that.

Check as well the work of Pascal Tallarida: he launched 7 years ago a trading school; it was the first trading school that show publicly the results of the students! And which was backing the best students with real funds! He did the first trading school with unlimited coaching, because he cared about his customer, and wanted to deliver a tailored solution for each of them. He also became famous because he was giving his knowledge for free on his Youtube channel, and had a very franky way of speaking; he is known to make fun of any trading theory, or pattern, as his trading is only based on logic and statistics, and simple support and resistance; people were not buying his lesson as they were for free on the Internet, but were only buying his time to be coached. He then started designing trading platform, with the hundreds of feedbacks he got from the people he trained. He invented new concepts such as "the mouse trading".

When you have this basis in the founders, with these value, you know that you will not see "another broker, another exchange".

I agree with you, brokers are just there to your money, as I can see it, the only way to avoid them is to create brokerless trading systems for every asset

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:37:11 PM

ICO's are so 2017.

if it ain't broke don't fix it bro. as long as they get what they need , why wouldn't they do it.

Well, he is kind of right. In 2017 it was much, much easier to raise money during an ICO. All you needed was basically a fancy whitepaper with a blockchaih-related idea and people threw money at you.

But that doesn't mean that you can't have a successful ICO nowadays. Investors are now just way more cautious and reluctant and it takes more to convince them of your project.
nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:08:27 PM

Interesting?

That's actually pretty cool, can you provide some insights on your other members as well and maybe something that has been overlooked by us?
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:08:01 PM

Interesting?

That's actually pretty cool, can you provide some insights on your other members as well and maybe something that has been overlooked by us?

Sure! Andrew is one of the most incredible person we have met! It is easy, you ask him anything related to financial market, liquidity providers, exchange, blockchain technology, regulation... and he gives you an answer in the minute. He made the whole idea possible, and the whole project realistic; he overviewed the exchange developpement.

In the past he overviewed the developpement of trading platform from the front to the backend in Interbank FX, he took care of the entire support service of TradeStation, and have worked with many blockchain related projects such as colored coin as example.

Also, he has led the very first Bitcoin CFD integration back in 2010!! But it was a big flop! So they have stopped providing CFD on Bitcoin, sold their 10 000 bitcoins at the 2010 price and... i guess today they are crying Smiley

Manu is one of the most geeky and creative person we have worked with! We owe him most of the UX and features idea, including the navigation through AI. He is a big fan of Spotlight and "Alfred" on Mac, where he took most of his inspiration; his phone is full of Fintech app and wallet so he can always analyse what the others are doing good, or bad.

But let's be honest, nothing could happen without the rest of the team.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:08:27 PM

ICO's are so 2017.

Well, he is kind of right. In 2017 it was much, much easier to raise money during an ICO. All you needed was basically a fancy whitepaper with a blockchaih-related idea and people threw money at you.

But that doesn't mean that you can't have a successful ICO nowadays. Investors are now just way more cautious and reluctant and it takes more to convince them of your project.

Call it ICO, STO or whatever. Projects want to raise money to finance development. That hasn't changed since 2017.
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:10:41 PM

ICO's are so 2017.

We had the opportunity to do an ICO in 2017, or early 2018; but we didn't want to make an ICO with only ideas; we have worked hard on starting the developpement of the project as well as prototypes, and we also came up with a more mature project; realistic project! From regulatory to tech point of view.

Even if the market will not value our project, we will make it happen and will maybe raise funds with more traditionnal channels; we have already received several offers from VC this year, we have all refused them as we are a community-driven project. I prefer to raise 2M among 2000 or 5000 people, rather than 5M with one or two VC.

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:14:57 PM

ICO's are so 2017.

Call it ICO, STO or whatever. Projects want to raise money to finance development. That hasn't changed since 2017.

That hasn't changed for decades... for centuries actually Smiley

Guys what are your thought about STO ? Are security tokens a more interesting vehicle of investment than utility token ?

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:55:39 PM

ICO's are so 2017.

We had the opportunity to do an ICO in 2017, or early 2018; but we didn't want to make an ICO with only ideas; we have worked hard on starting the developpement of the project as well as prototypes, and we also came up with a more mature project; realistic project! From regulatory to tech point of view.

Even if the market will not value our project, we will make it happen and will maybe raise funds with more traditionnal channels; we have already received several offers from VC this year, we have all refused them as we are a community-driven project. I prefer to raise 2M among 2000 or 5000 people, rather than 5M with one or two VC.

Sounds good, there are ambitious project like, even if we don't get funding we will continue. This kind of project deserve attention. But no people like to invest only in scam proeject
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:18:10 PM

Is the security token still takin place or will it be postponed with all the blood in the cryptosphere?
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 06:22:22 PM

Important !!

To put all the chance on our side, we have decided to divide our ICO in two parts : a presale and a mainsale. We do want to launch our first products before the mainsale, to give more value to our ICO and to our token as soon as the ICO ends.

Also, the markets conditions does not allow us to get the traction we are looking at, so we will need more time, and probably spend more funds to raise the awareness of our project. We do know that our project is a good one, but it deserves more coverage. Dividing the ICO into two will give us more time to get to this point (we started our campaign and publish the website at the end of october). We have been advised for a while to postpone our ICO due to this, but we think it is better to divide the ICO into two parts, rather than postpone it.

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 06:22:58 PM

Is the security token still takin place or will it be postponed with all the blood in the cryptosphere?

Well I have posted at the same time as you did; see the answer above Smiley

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:42:22 PM

Important !!

To put all the chance on our side, we have decided to divide our ICO in two parts : a presale and a mainsale. We do want to launch our first products before the mainsale, to give more value to our ICO and to our token as soon as the ICO ends.

Also, the markets conditions does not allow us to get the traction we are looking at, so we will need more time, and probably spend more funds to raise the awareness of our project. We do know that our project is a good one, but it deserves more coverage. Dividing the ICO into two will give us more time to get to this point (we started our campaign and publish the website at the end of october). We have been advised for a while to postpone our ICO due to this, but we think it is better to divide the ICO into two parts, rather than postpone it.

This is the right decision, 2 rounds are the best way held ICO than postpone it to undetermined date, the market is unpredictable, and I think in the first round there will be bonuses for early investors?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: