Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:00:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44706 times)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 09:27:46 AM

I will suggest to add a live counter of raised fund just near the count down to remaining days for pre-ico round. Even in normal market conditions small investors specially like to watch the secured funds. Now in this phase it will be encouraging to many people. I like the idea of your exchange and whatever you want to develop but if you consider this suggestion useful do it.

Thanks a lot, yes we will plan on doing that this week Smiley

Good, actually the absence of that feeling like you didn't raise any or enough funds and trying to hide it even while it is opposite. That would be a nice addition.

We will not be ashamed if we do not raise a big amount anyway Smiley

The private sale was an unexpected success (our initial plan was to raise 35-50k then to go to VC to raise 250 more... we ended up raising over a million... no need for VC then).

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:55:01 AM

I will suggest to add a live counter of raised fund just near the count down to remaining days for pre-ico round. Even in normal market conditions small investors specially like to watch the secured funds. Now in this phase it will be encouraging to many people. I like the idea of your exchange and whatever you want to develop but if you consider this suggestion useful do it.

Thanks a lot, yes we will plan on doing that this week Smiley

Good, actually the absence of that feeling like you didn't raise any or enough funds and trying to hide it even while it is opposite. That would be a nice addition.

We will not be ashamed if we do not raise a big amount anyway Smiley

The private sale was an unexpected success (our initial plan was to raise 35-50k then to go to VC to raise 250 more... we ended up raising over a million... no need for VC then).

VC=Venture capitalists?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:26:42 PM

Wow you were fast with this, right now that contract is still at zero transactions, maybe this time scammers will get literally zero ether (he/she paid the fee to create the contract, so he/she's losing  Tongue)

Could there be 2 projects with the same ticker on ethereum network?
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

Wow you were fast with this, right now that contract is still at zero transactions, maybe this time scammers will get literally zero ether (he/she paid the fee to create the contract, so he/she's losing  Tongue)

Could there be 2 projects with the same ticker on ethereum network?

Yes you can only differentiate them with contract id
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:42:41 PM

The counter is good if you have big initial wave of investors or if your pre sale went good, otherwise it can be even worse to put it on. Its so interesting to see that most of their pre sale investors are from fiat, one year ago, it would be the other way around no doubt.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:19:33 PM

The counter is good if you have big initial wave of investors or if your pre sale went good, otherwise it can be even worse to put it on. Its so interesting to see that most of their pre sale investors are from fiat, one year ago, it would be the other way around no doubt.

I agree on that, let's be honest, if after two weeks into an ICO you see a counter which shows , for example $20000 invested, are you going to throw money in it or start questioning why isn't getting traction?

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:45:03 PM

I agree on that, let's be honest, if after two weeks into an ICO you see a counter which shows , for example $20000 invested, are you going to throw money in it or start questioning why isn't getting traction?

But you can also see it from the other side. Would you invest in an ICO that hides how much it got so far because people could start to have doubts only due to the amount that has been collected? I prefer transparancy here.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:18:34 PM

perhaps with these market conditions a real-time counter would not be the most appropriate move, but not even the total absence of data on fundraising, do we say a compromise like a weekly updated counter?...
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:00:25 PM

Something new i would say, if they will manage to do what are in development than i can see great future for Jarvis!
dubignyp

Activity: 260
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 10:39:32 PM

Anyway Jarvis is already launched and they will come and they will go very much into this project. Because there's a lot of things.
I'm looking forward to selling my data, for example!
I am looking forward to betting between traders.
I look forward to making loans with interest.
I look forward to having collaborative contacts through the Exchange, compared to others where you stay alone, no contacts to add to your address book, Jarvis yes. The social network will also go a long way.
There is the beta prototype of Jarvis Trader who replaces me with MT4. He's already in office if you want to see some of the company's talent.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:15:45 PM

perhaps with these market conditions a real-time counter would not be the most appropriate move, but not even the total absence of data on fundraising, do we say a compromise like a weekly updated counter?...

Hmmm you do need to inform the people watching this project, so something should be setup on the website.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:25:59 PM

Yes agree with you, real-time counter would make it better  or if you can just check on the dashboard  to see how is going the ICO it will be the same too
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 11:53:05 PM

There will be a real time counter.

If people does not invest in the ICO, then they will not Smiley

The founders have based the success of their company on transaprency. And it worked pretty good.

At the moment the project is under the radar because we refused to use our money to pay overpriced PR article or marketing campaign. It will not stay like that forever Wink

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:54:15 PM

Yes agree with you, real-time counter would make it better  or if you can just check on the dashboard  to see how is going the ICO it will be the same too

Most followers and ICO investors would always prefer a real-time  ICO feature at their site but unfortunately most ICO's tend to forget that such feature could be used as an important tool for attracting would be investors. Imagine what would their re-action will be if they saw a real-time counter which shows that the token sale has surpassed more than 50 percent of the hardcap? I bet they will be encouraged to invest with that project and join the bandwagon so to speak. Imho.
fidotnews

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:15:28 AM

Yes agree with you, real-time counter would make it better  or if you can just check on the dashboard  to see how is going the ICO it will be the same too
Only a public Ethereum address is the best confirmation of how ICO is progressing.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:32:43 AM

At the moment the project is under the radar because we refused to use our money to pay overpriced PR article or marketing campaign. It will not stay like that forever Wink

I prefer word of mouth or going viral, as they say nowadays. Paying for advertising is just compensating for a bad or uninteresting product.

At least that is how I think it should be. In the real world marketing garbage has been highly effective and it becomes more about the brand than the product itself.

Cryptoneze

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:33:13 AM

Nice project
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:33:55 AM

We have lost the meaning and the value of money... I have seen very successful startup being funded with 200 to 500K usd... Successful Kickstarter campaign raising 50 to 100K USD. Facebook started with a 100K seed.

Raising 20K is great. 20M is better for sure! But let's go back to more realistic numbers. ICO has really made us think 500K usd is nothing.

Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:00:34 AM

I prefer word of mouth or going viral, as they say nowadays. Paying for advertising is just compensating for a bad or uninteresting product.

At least that is how I think it should be. In the real world marketing garbage has been highly effective and it becomes more about the brand than the product itself.

I dont think any marketing strategy is working at this moment. Most of ICO's are not getting any investments despite making lots of ad campaigns. Having a good team or product is the best marketing right now. If the platform has potential then it will be a hit automatically.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 06:21:18 AM

We have lost the meaning and the value of money... I have seen very successful startup being funded with 200 to 500K usd... Successful Kickstarter campaign raising 50 to 100K USD. Facebook started with a 100K seed.

Raising 20K is great. 20M is better for sure! But let's go back to more realistic numbers. ICO has really made us think 500K usd is nothing.

jarvis will still develop the platform if they didn't raise their cap, right?
and yes, agree with those opinion, 500k USD is nothing in ICO sphere, i dont know why

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: