Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:33:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44706 times)
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:10:02 AM

you are right they are ambitious and here to work on the product not just to collect the money because they don't have a soft cap.

Yes, they seem to be serious and enthusiastic about their project. Although I guess they still need a good amount of money to be able to integrate all planned features withouth delay and according to their roadmap

1.3 million were already raised according to the recent post which according to me is a good amount to start with. Moreover, their business model is something that will start earning from the very first day.

That's clearly not enough.
But at least they don't falsely show the harvested course. When I see ICOs at more than 18 million collected during this period, there is clearly a cheating information.

I see most of those ICO's stating they've generated huge amount of funds in multi million dollars have now gone cold and they are meant to entice the investors to join the project. But at least with Jarvis, I could tell they are telling the truth and that is what matters most to me. Imho.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:18:22 PM

1.3 million usd already raised seems to me an excellent result that will surely grow before the end of the ico, the project is valid and investors are interested, give the revenue to the token holders in a stable coin seems to me a good idea...
It is a huge number for a bear market.
Not only does it show great support for the project (in a period when no-one is really interested in ICO-s) it also looks good for the future of Jarvis - plenty of money to be invested in development.
And I'm very bullish on the market itself, so this 1.3 million might end up being 5 million next year if they don't need to immediately sell.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:13:49 PM

1.3 million usd already raised seems to me an excellent result that will surely grow before the end of the ico, the project is valid and investors are interested, give the revenue to the token holders in a stable coin seems to me a good idea...
Not only does it show great support for the project (in a period when no-one is really interested in ICO-s) it also looks good for the future of Jarvis - plenty of money to be invested in development.
And I'm very bullish on the market itself, so this 1.3 million might end up being 5 million next year if they don't need to immediately sell.

They already sold some of the money:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5062063.msg48596470#msg48596470

But Iam also bullish about crypto and Jarvis.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 03:50:42 PM

I've been wondering if this project is too ambitious. The goals set out here are not going to be easy from a regulatory standpoint. I have chatted with the CEO and I believe that he is sincere. I wish this project the best because if they succeed, they will be raising the bar for all exchanges.

True, this project is quite ambitious. In fact I had the same concerns when they showed all the trading platform features plus the conversational AI. Fortunately, they already built a trading platform so they can focus on the features specific to crypto and legal matters.

Well we haven't built it yet, just some prototypes Smiley

Things take unfortunately more time that you always expect, in the IT world.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:48:17 PM

[...]

What does this mean exactly? Can you tell us now, if you are still on track with your roadmap? For example, is the launch of the exchange (presumingly still planned for Q1 of 2019?

I can understand that often unexpected issues appear, so delays can happen but if there is one, you should try to communicate it as fast as possible.
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 05:34:23 PM

As far as i remember there are was another one similar project which going to combine forex with crypto. This is Genesis Vision. They are similar or no?

There will be more and more in the future, I think. Which is in line with the logic of evolution.
But, unlike Jarvis, we will not be able to use the Jarvis wallet to connect to exchanges and brokers.

You mean traders will be able to use Jarvis wallet with cryptocurrencies on traditional stock exchanges? And every trader will be able to buy Apple shares for example for Jarvis tokens on any exchange?

Something like this, so I understood the idea.
But not on any exchange.  Smiley

Just with exchanges with which they will have collaborate? Does they have agreement with some known traditional exchanges?

So, with other exchanges we will collaborate as followed:

> through their API we can connect them to the Jarvis UI
> we can also source liquidity and list some of their assets (as example tokenized assets; one of my goal would be to provide a universal tokenized assets marketplace linking all the tokenized assets, from digitized gold to arts).
> providing them liquidity

Nothing includes any traditional exchanges.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 05:35:13 PM

[...]

What does this mean exactly? Can you tell us now, if you are still on track with your roadmap? For example, is the launch of the exchange (presumingly still planned for Q1 of 2019?

I can understand that often unexpected issues appear, so delays can happen but if there is one, you should try to communicate it as fast as possible.

No for the exchange we keep the date on, I speak more in a general way. I see everyday tasks that take us a week instead of few days as example.

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 05:35:59 PM

in the current market situation there are many projects delaying or stopping the sale of tokens, even worse it has returned investors funds (when the value has decreased). so what about you, if the minimum target is not reached?

They actually don't have a softcap which means they will continue with the project no matter how much they raise.
yes, that's right and the Jarvis team has told me about this in their telegram group. if I am not mistaken, they have also raised funds of 1.3 million dollars, this is a good start and I am sure that will continue to increase until the end of the ICO.

1,3 mil is a lot of money not just a good start. I think crypto investment has warped our view of what money means

Well it is exactly the next article you gonna publish.
Just waiting for the next article that will publish about how much raised and more detail about the ico.
Just curious about what will gonna be your system? i meant about the revenue, does it act as security token?

So at the moment the otken is neither an utility, nor a security; according to Caymans laws.

The revenue will be distributed to token holders wallet through stable coin.

Is Jarvis located on the Cayman Islands?

The ICO is held in the Caymans, but Jarvis is in Europe, in Bulgaria, and will then move to another juridiction after the completion of the ICO. Probably Malta.

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 05:37:38 PM

As far as i remember there are was another one similar project which going to combine forex with crypto. This is Genesis Vision. They are similar or no?

There will be more and more in the future, I think. Which is in line with the logic of evolution.
But, unlike Jarvis, we will not be able to use the Jarvis wallet to connect to exchanges and brokers.

You mean traders will be able to use Jarvis wallet with cryptocurrencies on traditional stock exchanges? And every trader will be able to buy Apple shares for example for Jarvis tokens on any exchange?

This is the only part that has me wondering. I remember the promises of the LAT multi asset exchange and what happened there? The regulation of using a token to buy traditional stocks just isn't feasible. There is a plan in place though that Jarvis can execute if they raise the funds to pay for the massive legal fees.

So we do not allow this Smiley we are linking several liquidity provider and we do multiple off-chain trade with only one settlement; while it looks like you bought AAPL with BTC, you finally end up with multiple transactions hidden inside a single one Smiley

I think the issue with LAToken is different, it was about tokenizing stocks (so basically creating a security token). In our case we do not tokenize assets.

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 05:38:20 PM

We raised the million last year Smiley This year is more complicated, like for everyone! As example the presale barely overpass the 32K usd raised.

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 05:39:22 PM

in the current market situation there are many projects delaying or stopping the sale of tokens, even worse it has returned investors funds (when the value has decreased). so what about you, if the minimum target is not reached?

They actually don't have a soft cap which means they will continue with the project no matter how much they raise.
yes, that's right and the Jarvis team has told me about this in their telegram group. if I am not mistaken, they have also raised funds of 1.3 million dollars, this is a good start and I am sure that will continue to increase until the end of the ICO.

1,3 mil is a lot of money not just a good start. I think crypto investment has warped our view of what money means

Well, it is exactly the next article you gonna publish.
Just waiting for the next article that will publish about how much raised and more detail about the ico.
Just curious about what will gonna be your system? i meant about the revenue, does it act as a security token?

So at the moment, the other is neither a utility nor a security; according to Caymans laws.

The revenue will be distributed to token holders wallet through the stable coin.

Great! You have chosen the right decision by sharing revenue in terms of stable coins, did you decided already what was the stable coin that you chose for the coin holders.

So until today we haven't found any perfect stablecoin, they all have a default. We found a stablecoin named Rockz, recently, and I have to say this stablecoin can really make it happen! In the case we do not find the perfect stablecoin we will be forced to our own.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:51:31 PM

They actually don't have a soft cap which means they will continue with the project no matter how much they raise.

Just curious about what will gonna be your system? i meant about the revenue, does it act as a security token?

So at the moment, the other is neither a utility nor a security; according to Caymans laws.

The revenue will be distributed to token holders wallet through the stable coin.

Great! You have chosen the right decision by sharing revenue in terms of stable coins, did you decided already what was the stable coin that you chose for the coin holders.

So until today we haven't found any perfect stablecoin, they all have a default. We found a stablecoin named Rockz, recently, and I have to say this stablecoin can really make it happen! In the case we do not find the perfect stablecoin we will be forced to our own.

What do you think about DAI ?It's the only one I trust since it's fully governed by smart contracts, others have to be backed by audits and audits

dubignyp

Activity: 260
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 07:31:56 PM

So cool!
It is a stable corner in CHF, the safe haven value in the event of an economic problem in the traditional market!
And, yes! I went to see them make the guarantee in case of bankruptcy and in addition it is with the Swiss banks, supported by Swisscom the oldest and largest company in the telecommunications market.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:47:48 PM

therefore jarvis through the api will be able to interface and interact with the selected exchanges, very well, yes the programming of it takes a long time and it is difficult not to count any unexpected events...
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 09:48:36 PM

What do you think about DAI ?It's the only one I trust since it's fully governed by smart contracts, others have to be backed by audits and audits

I like a lot DAI and we will be integrating it; the problem is that it is backed by ETH. So if for one reason, ETH dropped at $10 or $5, this will be very problematic for the DAI token.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:58:47 PM

I do not believe in this price possibility for ETH, and I think that this remote possibility should not be an impediment to the integration of others, the benefits usually come from high risks, and the possibility of falling and ascending never ceased to be 50/50%
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:32:47 AM

I do not believe in this price possibility for ETH, and I think that this remote possibility should not be an impediment to the integration of others, the benefits usually come from high risks, and the possibility of falling and ascending never ceased to be 50/50%
But there is nothing that could guarantee our assumptions. We believe it because we want to believe it. 
It is quite dangerous to ignore this fact.     Is not it?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:08:18 AM

We raised most of the funds in the summer/fall 2017; a lot of this money has already been used for the exchange development, the software licenses we bought, the regulation / legal fees, + salaries of the team, developping prototypes etc.

But yes it was a very good start!

This was some private sale? How much funds were collected so far? And at which stage exchange development right now? Which job done already?
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:23:11 AM

If the dai worked when ethereum dropped from 1k$ to 80$ im pretty sure can still work even if it gpes down to 5 $

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 12:54:11 PM

I am a trader, I believe in every possibility Smiley

But anyway, we will be integrating the DAI token.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: