Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:22:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44709 times)
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:35:58 PM

Almost all ICO raises there price on the main sale so that early investors can have an incentives but it will also cause a dump in price if the value is to high.
But now what happen is the opposite. Unfortunately common people aren't seeing the main sale as attractive as last year anymore, especially with knowing that they will get the highest price.
But hopefully the market will reverse later and Jarvis will get a nice timing to conduct an ICO.

I also think this things happened more last year when the price on the exchanges after ICOs was quite high. Nowadays the value of tokens changes more slowly and sometimes its better to hold your coins from ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
searchcorve

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

Almost all ICO raises there price on the main sale so that early investors can have an incentives but it will also cause a dump in price if the value is to high.
But now what happen is the opposite. Unfortunately common people aren't seeing the main sale as attractive as last year anymore, especially with knowing that they will get the highest price.
But hopefully the market will reverse later and Jarvis will get a nice timing to conduct an ICO.

I also think this things happened more last year when the price on the exchanges after ICOs was quite high. Nowadays the value of tokens changes more slowly and sometimes its better to hold your coins from ICO.
If the project is promising - its token will go up in any market. I also think that the bullish trend will start soon and many projects will be able to succeed.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 04:44:57 PM

The HQ is in Sofia, and the taxes will be paid where the ICO recipe is made ... I agree. Apparently, this takes away from the Team the fiscal responsibilities for performing ICO stating another location, if I am not mistaken. But at some point it is money in whatever kind needs to be declared in the Country of origin, would not this lead to problems?

No there is no tax on ICOs; the taxes are paid where revenues are generated; revenues will mainly be generated through the exchange, so taxes will be paid where the exchange is located. Also, some revenues will be done through the market place and partnership, and this will be directly been taxed in Sofia.

I'd like to ask, why did you prefer Sofia for headquarters, i am sorry if you answered this question before i started reviewing this project recently.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:10:14 PM

The HQ is in Sofia, and the taxes will be paid where the ICO recipe is made ... I agree. Apparently, this takes away from the Team the fiscal responsibilities for performing ICO stating another location, if I am not mistaken. But at some point it is money in whatever kind needs to be declared in the Country of origin, would not this lead to problems?

No there is no tax on ICOs; the taxes are paid where revenues are generated; revenues will mainly be generated through the exchange, so taxes will be paid where the exchange is located. Also, some revenues will be done through the market place and partnership, and this will be directly been taxed in Sofia.

I'd like to ask, why did you prefer Sofia for headquarters, i am sorry if you answered this question before i started reviewing this project recently.

I can imagine three reasons. first, most of the team members come from there. Second, Bulgaria may be crypto friendly. Third, It is an affordable city to work in if you are a startup that does not have much money.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:51:22 PM

I can imagine three reasons. first, most of the team members come from there. Second, Bulgaria may be crypto friendly. Third, It is an affordable city to work in if you are a startup that does not have much money.

I guess the first reason is the most obvious one but probably it's not the only reason, at least Sofia is indeed one of the cheapest capitals in Europe.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:06:56 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2018, 08:19:28 PM by MandatoryOption

Why is it even a problem or worth a discussion that their HQ is in Sofia. king_of_alts already mentioned good reasons for Jarvis to have their HQ there and I am sure Jarvis has dozens more good reasons why they have chosen exactly this city.
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 10:22:54 PM

Why is it even a problem or worth a discussion that their HQ is in Sofia. king_of_alts already mentioned good reasons for Jarvis to have their HQ there and I am sure Jarvis has dozens more good reasons why they have chosen exactly this city.

Well, we have chosen Bulgaria because... we live there! It is one of the most fantastic country I have been living in! I know it has a lot of prejudice, but this country worths a visit. I personnaly decided to move there 4 years ago after having lived in Germany, France, Monaco and Lithuania, and after having visited most european countries (I loved travelling).

And, by hasard, it happens that there are 2200 places where to buy BTC in Bulgaria, a big community of miners, and a lot of very talented developers. Not to mention the cheap taxes and cost of life, as well as average wages.

As easy as that Smiley

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:41:28 PM

If the project is promising - its token will go up in any market. I also think that the bullish trend will start soon and many projects will be able to succeed.

And not only this. Price of tokens or amount of bounties at new projects are calculated at the current bitcoin value.
So if a project sells tokens or distribute bounties and BTC is running to 20k next time  Grin you will get more money as if the btc would be already high today.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dubignyp

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 01:15:22 AM

And not only this. Price of tokens or amount of bounties at new projects are calculated at the current bitcoin value.
So if a project sells tokens or distribute bounties and BTC is running to 20k next time  Grin you will get more money as if the btc would be already high today.

No!
In the previous pages of this forum, Jarvis said that they will not speculate on investors' funds. And if an ICO does so, it would not respect the ICO's financing.
I thought so last time, but he's dangerous.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:01:23 AM

You have office? Where is your office based? In Sofia as well? I see that your CEO and some member of your team from Sofia as well...

You will find all the answers on the website

No, I dont find. there are just information where company registered (on Cayman Islands). But they are live in Bulgaria and no info where is their office.
dubignyp

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 08:13:17 AM

You have office? Where is your office based? In Sofia as well? I see that your CEO and some member of your team from Sofia as well...

You will find all the answers on the website

No, I dont find. there are just information where company registered (on Cayman Islands). But they are live in Bulgaria and no info where is their office.

So you looked wrong or you don't know where to look. (At the very bottom of the site in general we put the contacts)
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:31:47 AM

This project seems promising to me and I want to know if the project has applied patents on several technologies it will be implementing or are those have been patented already?
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:32:18 AM

No!
In the previous pages of this forum, Jarvis said that they will not speculate on investors' funds. And if an ICO does so, it would not respect the ICO's financing.
I thought so last time, but he's dangerous.

I dont get your point. I didnt spoke about speculating on investors' funds.
I meant, it can be good to start an ICO in a bear market and when the bull market comes back, you and the project simply have more fiat in the case you have to cash out.
The other way round we see now. Many projects got ETH or BTC and now they are lacking of fiat, because BTC and ETH are down.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 10:44:16 AM

This project seems promising to me and I want to know if the project has applied patents on several technologies it will be implementing or are those have been patented already?

Hello, we tried but as we do not create new technology, but rather implement several one, you can't have a patent Smiley

We also tried to patent our UX/UI ideas but it was not possible Smiley

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:42:20 AM

I think pynetx means: who is going to buy tokens through the ICO if they can get them cheaper on the secondary market?

- ICO price is higher than market price: nobody buys ICO tokens
- ICO price is lower than market price: tokens will be dumped on the market until below ICO price

In both cases: supply increases, therefore market price goes down.

It is true, and I regret it because for us it is more important that the token is bought during the ICO; buying the token after does not help the project, in the best case it increases the liquidity of the token.

But, we have another strategy :

> first, we do not list the token right after the ICO, we will wait to make a good launch, to increase the demand in the token. Listing a token without product and without traction is basically throwing away the value of the toke; hence we will list the token only on our exchange, and few month after our products are live.

> then, buying the token during the ICO gives way more advantages: it gives you a special status, so you get more revenue, more commissions, as example, at the moment we plan on giving back 25% of our revenue to token holders : 20% to every token holders, 4% only share among ICO participants and 1% shared only between private sale participant (202 persons will basically share 1% of the revenue). We are studying the possibility to keep the 25% but to change the allocation to benefit more people supporting the project. Therefore, it is more interesting to participate in the ICO rather than after. It is normal to give more value and reward to the people who makes it possible.

ICO were made to support a project, not to speculate.

Now, it starts to make some sense. By the way, do you have any time frame to list it on your own exchange?
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

If the token is getting listed while serving no purpose will just be dumped without mercy, many projects did that mistake.

So that may be a good strategy

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:32:04 PM

If the token is getting listed while serving no purpose will just be dumped without mercy, many projects did that mistake.

there will be a limit for the dumping. investors aren't gonna wanna dump on a lower price, only bounty hunters

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:11:19 PM

Sad truth, many projects are scared to let their token get listed on exchange.
Is it because they don't believe on the value of their token or they also want to get high profit from dumping their own tokens? Tell me your opinions about this.

Im glad that Jarvis have a mechanism to support their token value but its not that bad to let the token get listed on exchange, its their own bad decision if someone want to sell the token below the price when they bought it.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:01:04 PM

Sad truth, many projects are scared to let their token get listed on exchange.
Is it because they don't believe on the value of their token or they also want to get high profit from dumping their own tokens? Tell me your opinions about this.

Im glad that Jarvis have a mechanism to support their token value but its not that bad to let the token get listed on exchange, its their own bad decision if someone want to sell the token below the price when they bought it.

Most projects are scams or complete failures. That has been proven statistically so not listing the tokens is a good sign imo.
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 06:19:48 PM

🏆 A small contest Smiley 🏆

So, what is Jarvis? Ok, it is a platform, a wallet, it is a lot of features, possilibities... but out of that, what is Jarvis?

Well Jarvis is an EXPERIENCE, a LIFESTYLE, a CULTURE. Paying your restaurant with your Apple shares is not a functionnality, it is a whole experience. When you will do it you will feel the freedom! Creating a multi-asset portfolio in one click, from one deposit, and under 7 seconds it is an whole experience as well. Trading Fx the morning, and playing poker the afternoon with the same account, is also, a borderless experience.

Using Jarvis provides emotion, provides satisfaction. This is what makes us different. We are here to provide a user experience. Because the future or finance is not about technology, but about user experience..

The contest is simple! You need to imagine the crazy use cases our interoperable ecosystem can do: https://www.crowdholding.com/project/316/task/763/whats-the-craziest-use-case-you-can-imagine-with-interoperable-assets-in-the-jarvis-ecosystem

Just let your imagination go, imagine with us the future, imagine the freedom!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: