Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:59:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44706 times)
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:58:12 PM

Anyway  25% is quite a lot money to give back to all investors hope it will be like this for long time, dev when the exchange will be ready?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:37:25 PM

Jarvis has a new task on Crowdholding. Log in, give feedback to Jarvis and earn crypto for your contributions! Click below to get started.

Click here - http://bit.ly/2P3Cuj8

Seems like this Crowdholding company has a great effort to any cryptocurrency project. I'm pretty sure you are a good guy.
I think it's a good advertising idea, a way to make known the application through the comments of those who are already trying it, making this ones earn some token for their efforts...
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:11:40 AM

Anyway  25% is quite a lot money to give back to all investors hope it will be like this for long time, dev when the exchange will be ready?
It is a lot hope it wont affect there revenue in the first stages of operation, as you can see there is a lot of exchanges and upcoming projects that offers revenue sharing or give out token just to keep there traders.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:05:07 AM

It is a lot hope it wont affect there revenue in the first stages of operation, as you can see there is a lot of exchanges and upcoming projects that offers revenue sharing or give out token just to keep there traders.

Surely it could affect the revenue but if they could get more end users to this platform then that incentive will be offset and there is a chance that the revenue will grow much more than expected.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

Sorry but I expect every start up to come up with an accurate business plan, doesn't make sense when you say "you can't really know the development consts"

Of course, a reputable project should have a business plan where they calculate the costs and adjust their funding target according to this number. But, lets be honest. Last year projects had the motto 'the more, the better'.

thing is, you can have the best business plan on the market, but you still can't account for everything and put a damper on your development.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:58:55 PM

It's a nice way to show investors that the project really care about the ones who trusted it in the early stage.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:14:14 PM

It's a nice way to show investors that the project really care about the ones who trusted it in the early stage.

They probably decided for this step because they will get more traction and recognition which you need in the current crypto exchange business where competition is fierce. 

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:40:49 PM

They probably decided for this step because they will get more traction and recognition which you need in the current crypto exchange business where competition is fierce. 

Yes, this was certainly the reason, but they also have to be carefully, because to high % are often a sign of scam projects. But I think 25 % is still ok.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 04:58:58 PM

Surely it could affect the revenue but if they could get more end users to this platform then that incentive will be offset and there is a chance that the revenue will grow much more than expected.

There is place for everyone! Especially if your business model do not depend on trading fees. But, let say the market is big enough for everyone : https://deploy-preview-97--jarvis-exchange.netlify.com/revenue.html On this link you can play with numbers Smiley You can see how much an exchange would have made today if they were representing 1% of the market shares.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 05:01:39 PM

Some exchanges gives back way more!

We just want to give back to our supporter, the value they will help us to generate. This is also why we are thinking about a quite big move, by giving revenue only to ICO participatns, and not to people who will buy the token from exchanges.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:09:58 PM

We just want to give back to our supporter, the value they will help us to generate. This is also why we are thinking about a quite big move, by giving revenue only to ICO participatns, and not to people who will buy the token from exchanges.

It can affect negatively price on exchanges, creating no buy orders on exchanges, of course if afromentioned reward is high enough no one will sell it (but demand will be very low anyway)

davide72
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:11:09 PM

What about the bounty, do their get this special bonus, i means we also help quite a lot to make Jarvis a successful project Smiley
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:33:57 PM

"Softcpa" has been reached a year ago Smiley we started the project already, and we will launch pretty soon. If the hardcap is not reached, tokens will be burnt.

Why you have so big pause between pre-sale and main sale? Pre-sale ends on december 23rd and main sale starts on March 1st only  Huh
dubignyp

Activity: 260
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 05:58:07 PM

dubignyp

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 06:01:16 PM

dubignyp

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 06:03:11 PM

So personally thanks to the ICO participation I will be able to finally create projects and live better in the future.

So, token for life! At least until retirement !

PS : Sorry, that's a bug to answer. So to delete I can't. It tells me to wait 24 hours
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:22:21 PM

So personally thanks to the ICO participation I will be able to finally create projects and live better in the future.

PS : Sorry, that's a bug to answer. So to delete I can't. It tells me to wait 24 hours
Don't understand what you say are you one of the developers of the Jarvis project or you just an investor? please just let us know.
dubignyp

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 06:39:37 PM

Don't understand what you say are you one of the developers of the Jarvis project or you just an investor? please just let us know.

I'm not Jarvis myself!!!!! I am an investor who participated in this ICO. And I say again that what I participated in I will finally be able to live better!
And, since after the ICO there will be no income JRT for those who did not participate, I will have the privilege of making my wallet grow, later after the ICO, because I participated in ICO.
So it's very important to participate in this ICO if I understood correctly!
But of course after the ICO it will be 20%, but only for those who have participated in ICO.

The nickname Jarvis-Edge is a Jarvis employee, not to be confused, I'm nothing apart from being invested on the ICO
Who has been involved in monitoring the project since 2017
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 09:29:40 PM

It can affect negatively price on exchanges, creating no buy orders on exchanges, of course if afromentioned reward is high enough no one will sell it (but demand will be very low anyway)

Yes it is true! This is why we just considered to do that, but it is still not something we decided. We just try to giev as much as value as possible to the one who will buy the token during the ICO, and a bit less to the one buying it on exchanges after; because the one helping the project are the one participating to the ICO.

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 09:30:36 PM

What about the bounty, do their get this special bonus, i means we also help quite a lot to make Jarvis a successful project Smiley

The bounty tokens are part of the ICO tokens Smiley And part of our community; I do hope bounty participants will keep their token because after, when we launch, there will be ongoing bounty campaign to get even more rewards.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: