Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:49:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading without losses?  (Read 30487 times)
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:30:13 AM

It is very hard NOT to make losses. Even the most competent traders make losses but it all depends also if you have a long term strategy or a short term one. I think mainly traders who have discipline, they win the most times and make the most money and they are almost ruthless in their execution of trades as well. You need to be level headed and have no emotion, almost like being a robot, in order to be a successful trader I think.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:08:40 AM

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

There is no perfect trading so we should learn how to accept it. There are always lapses along the way so we must be wise in trading. It is important that we'll have knowledge about what we are doing first to get rid of uncertain losses. Searching and learning the basics of it is important.
Not trading, don’t talk about trading. Do you ever see any source of anything that involves some effort but the ending is always win? I considered nothing like this. Whenever two or more people come and try to get something, there is always loss. Likewise whenever someone put money in something, there is always a chance of loss equal as win. So digest it.
Know your risk appetite because in investing/trading losing money is very normal. Even you put small amount of money, you will still lose some of it. We can't always win, losing will always be there but of course you can learn a lot from that experience.

Reading more about trading can help you to minimize loses, but it will not help you to win always. In the market that is composed of high volatility, expect to lose money.

Always set your cut loss level, that is trading where traders maximize the market to earn profit and minimize their loses by setting the cut loss level. Meaning, even professional traders have their own story of losing money, we can actually learn a lot from them.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:36:35 AM

As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses.
You can minimize your loses but it's not possible not to encounter any loses. You can minimize by lowering your target like 1.5% to 2.5% but higher than that and with the kind of market that we have now, its hard to reach 5% or higher.

Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
You can start as small as $500 USD or the minimum amount that the exchange site that accept, however, having a low capital will also have a possibility of slow or low returns as well. You will not feel that you earn or gain profits.
moneymakescents777

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:40:17 AM

Start with amount you feel comfortable with.  I placed over $23,000 on Canya coin right at the bottom.  Enjoy a great trade on this baby https://www.coinspot.com.au/buy/can
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:32:30 PM

Arbitrage trading is a risk free trading if  there is an opportunity and you can execute  two different trades at the same time on different exchanges.
You have to count with deposit and withdrawal feels and transaction fess as well and you need liquidity on both exchanges.
So, it is easier to be said than done, but for bots it is an easy task.
Arbitrage trading is only completely safe in theory, there have been several people that have tried arbitrage trading without any success because to begin with you need to be lightning fast when you make your trades, as you say this is not a problem for a bot, but if you are using an automated software to take decisions for you now you face other risks, what if there is a mistake in the execution of the software and you lose money as a result of that?

Not only that in arbitrage trading you need huge amounts of money in order to make a decent profit and you need accounts in hundreds of exchanges and you need to have a lot of money in each one of your accounts and that is a big risk when it comes to cryptocurrencies.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:37:28 PM

There is no such thing as trading without loses that's impossible, and I said this many times before. If you're a trader then you inadvertently are willing to take huge risks and with that comes losses no matter how read or smart you are.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 10:06:36 PM

I dont think there is anyway you can trade without losing a large amount of money if you are a newbie so best advice is trade with just basic amount like say 100 buck and try to learn while also studying various aspect of the market. Its going to take some time but just keep trying am sure it will be much easier along the way

galundan9

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:32:35 PM

it is difficult to be able to trade without the slightest loss, if possible to minimize losses it can be overcome by doing daily trading or investing for the long term until the price rises higher than when you bought it. because trading in crypto only has 2 risks, it can benefit or lose depending on the strategy you use and trading science.
kidflash

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:37:20 PM

Nothing is perfect in this world. A trader must have suffered losses. A professional trader must have an analysis of technical and fundamental abilities. Every trader can start trading with small amounts, like me.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:16:27 PM

Losing isn't something you can avoid, everyone has experienced it while trading I guess. And it's not something to be afraid off, it's just a challenge to make us stronger and better in the next time we trade. Why? because lose or win is just a bonus, I guess.
About your first trade, I think it's okay with small number, because from that you''ll see how trading works, if you win you get the profits, if you lose you get experience and knowledge, right? just go and see what you can do or happen to you.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:44:54 PM

You can't actually escaped those losses cause it is already a part of a trader's life. We often to experience losses due to market volatility and unexpected rise and fall market. We can only minimize these by controlling our emotions as this is the most contributor of losses. Enough knowledge on crypto trades and have a strategic plan will also be a big help for us.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
moneymakescents777

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:47:40 PM

Alway find crypto’s that are heavily oversold, have working apps and are cashflow positive.  Canya coin CAN ticks all those boxes.  There certainly will not be a loss on CAN if you enter into a trade today. https://www.coinspot.com.au/buy/can
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:21:31 AM

It is practically impossible for you not to lose your trade every now and then, you are not a future genie,  you are bound to make mistake and make a wrong call. The important thing however is to have more profit experience than loss!

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:35:54 AM

You can't actually escaped those losses cause it is already a part of a trader's life. We often to experience losses due to market volatility and unexpected rise and fall market. We can only minimize these by controlling our emotions as this is the most contributor of losses. Enough knowledge on crypto trades and have a strategic plan will also be a big help for us.
you are right. even with the information, and knowledge that you have, it is very difficult to avoid. moreover we do not know about market developments that always change every minute. we can't do things like that, but we can minimize the risk.
MirandaGreen12

Activity: 131
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:36:41 AM

When you just start doing something, you need to feel the market. I believe that trading without losses is impossible. You should study how to trade, learn the charts, crypto trading, learn Tech analysis, and etc. Also you should learn all the trading signals and then feel the market.
i think it will be very helpful for newbies try to trade manually and use trading bots in parallel. I can advise you cryptohopper and tradesanta.com.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:09:42 AM

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

If you think that you will trade and you will get no loses, then it is better that you do not trade. No trader in this world who has never experience a loss. Loss and Win are the part of trading and if you cannot afford the loss, it is better not to come in this field.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:36:41 PM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

It's possible to invest a small amount but it's impossible not to lose in trading it's part of the game if you lose you will test how far can you go and if you control yourself from trading with emotions, it's better to start now if you are really interested in trading.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Mr.trader

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:01:29 PM

if you want to join the trading world be aware that loses are very normal , because trading involves both profit and loss , if we want to be successful we have to trade in discipline and keep losses minimum  
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:19:35 PM

if you want to join the trading world be aware that loses are very normal , because trading involves both profit and loss , if we want to be successful we have to trade in discipline and keep losses minimum  

In any trading risk is involved as market varies depending upon the demand and supply. With crypto currency the volatility is very high which means that market can rise quickly and at the same time it can crash badly. So if you do the wrong buy/sell at any point you would be losing lot of money and vice versa. So mentally one should be ready to take some losses and have extra money so that you are not depend on totally n this money.
Putunembah

Activity: 326
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:05:45 PM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
to be able to trade properly and properly requires a long process, because to be able to predict well is very difficult for me, being patient and controlling emotions is very difficult to do crypto trading, especially when we buy one of the altcoins that we consider already at a low price level and at the same time prices dropped dramatically, of course the panic that I experienced.

♣   ALIVE CASINO  ▶ ALIVEPLAYCASINO.COM   ♣

THE FIRST  ONLINE CASINO PLATFORM TO COMBINE

VIRTUAL REALITY WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY[/cen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: