Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:06:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading without losses?  (Read 30487 times)
forex

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:15:53 PM

Each trader should understand that trading without losses is impossible. For me, one of the main principals is every loss is a cost to make a profit. as in any business
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:35:25 PM

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

If you wanted to learn trading you can somehow read some and probably search or surf at the google on how and what is trading, but then again you can't make it without losses because trading has a tons of risk, not to somehow discouraged you but it's the reality and it's a experience and it's very important so you can find your style  and strategy.
Risk and loses are just part of learning process, while you are still in an starter even you applied every single ideas that you've gathered from your education chances to face loses are still possible, but in the long journey around you will be able to experienced things that somehow you can adjust and make a good steps in order to gain even in a red bloody situations.
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:26:39 PM

How can you trade without losses? Except by trading cheap and selling expensive. even though it must be held for a long time. A few months ago I used technical analysis for trading and the results were not satisfactory, but now it's very difficult to do that. The market has been completely damaged by interests. So, trade without losses is difficult to achieve but the trade to minimize losses is more rational.
Cliarbikr

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:23:13 AM

There is no trading without loss. Even if you learn a lot of trading strategies and stick to them, as long as you do not have experience in trading, you will have losses. It’s not easy to make money trading

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Xiroartoni

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:19:24 AM

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
Boy, this is a great class. Even a small loss won't upset you. With the right strategy, you will find opportunities how to come out with a plus even in unprofitable transactions. There are many guys who teach trading to small groups of people, or individually. Do not spare money for this training. It'll give you plenty of opportunities. Look properly in the thematic sections of the forum or on the Internet. I'm sure you'll find these guys and learn how to trade like a Pro. Smiley
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:20:18 PM

it is not possible to happen when you do not have experience so you will find it difficult to be able to trade without having to experience losses first, but you also can not experience losses when you already know how to trade properly and correctly.

Even the best professional become losers sometimes. The cryptocurrencies will never give you a stable income. Today, you can celebrate your victory and count the money you have got, and tomorrow, you can lose all.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 03:44:10 PM

You must know that there will be no perfect trader, who can assure himself with certainty, that he will always get results and never experience losses. and I don't think there is a specific way to trade without losing money. maybe there are only ways to minimize losses. and one of them is to start with a little capital at the beginning. so while studying, start trading with little capital, which you can afford to lose. because a little capital also minimizes the risk of loss in cryptocurrency trading.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
John46285

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:50:30 PM

If we wanna become an expert crypto trader, then we must need to accept losses as well with profits. Cause loss and profits is always happen on trading.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:49:54 PM

If you are using Stop-Loss orders - you're loosing some part of deposit. If you are not - then you will loose all.
And.. If you do not have any losses - obviously you do not trading at all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:01:28 AM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
Yes. Definitely you can start trading with just a small amount because there a lot of crypto coins who have cheap value as of now. But before doing this, you need to understand the situation of crypto market. And right now, all prices are going down so the chances to gain profits are less.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:40:44 AM

If you are using Stop-Loss orders - you're loosing some part of deposit. If you are not - then you will loose all.
And.. If you do not have any losses - obviously you do not trading at all.

It makes sense, trading without losses is not possible in my opinion. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile and any movement in bitcoin will affect all altcoins. You may minimize your losses through some strategy but you cant diminish to have a zero losses.

Open for Campaigns
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:22:26 AM

No successful trades can gain without Lossing. Every business profits and losses two universal pole ,one may gain profit another may gain losses.

3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:47:36 AM

To cap your losses use sell limit and same in case of buy use buy limit. Currently it is very hard to milk profit out of bitcoin voltality.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:50:56 AM

In trading situations, for me I'm just a beginner to a bitcoin member. I have not really experienced a process in trading when I talk about losses or earn more profits in a trading. That's exactly how it always happens when you're trading and we can not really stop you from making any mistakes in your dealings. sometimes there is a tendency and there is also a successful trading without losses. That's exactly what happens about trading.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:17:24 AM

It impossible to trade without loss, so in order to be in profits, we have to buy them when the price of those coins decreased in the market. Even I try to do trading without loses but never made money without loss. If you failed to make money in one coin, definitely you will make a profit with other coin but you need to be very patient here.

KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:03:37 AM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
It is impossible for us to do trading without loss.  Even professional traders are experiencing losses due to the volatility of the cryptocurrency market. But there are ways to avoid losses in trading of cryptocurrencies.
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:11:02 AM

Experience is the best teacher. Trading is just like gambling but if you make some studies and analysis then this will give an advantage to you.

heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:11:44 AM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
losses cannot be eliminated from trading, because losses are risks that will always be faced by traders.
to minimize losses, you can start trading with a small amount of money first, so you are not so disappointed if you experience a loss, especially if you are a beginner, the risk of losing too much.
don't be afraid to start, because experience is more valuable than anything.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
cryptounicon

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 07:14:58 AM

Yeah, even the best traders lose money sometimes. The volatility alone can't be stopped. It's best to swing trade the macro moves in the market I believe. And then finding projects that are under the radar.

EZ365 TM     ⚫  REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM  ⚫
████████████████ [ http://ez365.io/ ] ████████████████
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:38:29 AM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
It is impossible for us to do trading without loss.  Even professional traders are experiencing losses due to the volatility of the cryptocurrency market. But there are ways to avoid losses in trading of cryptocurrencies.

Yes, you are right it is impossible to make without any loss, sometimes market situation can't be accurate which it will not be in our control. So many traders will find a solution in order to recover the loss they made with the coins. The loss is completely common in trading for both the experience and inexperienced traders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: