Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:10:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading without losses?  (Read 30487 times)
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 06:05:10 PM

If you want to learn trading then you have to shed the fear of losing, as losing for the sake of learning trading is not a bad option. It would help you to earn more in future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:19:09 PM

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

it is very possible to start trading with a small amount of capital at the beginning. and indeed it is best for beginners to start trading with a small amount of capital, which is capable if they lose. because in cryptocurrency trading, it is very risky. in trading, beginners must learn about all trade sciences. and I'm sure there will be no people who can find a solution on how to trade without loss. all traders can only try not to lose, but they cannot ensure that they will not suffer a loss at all in trading.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
dangerousdanjon

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:13:52 AM

There are numerous ways but in the crypto risk is present and at any time you can get high risks in the life so trading is very difficult job and we can not say that we will never face losses but we have a number of ways to minimize it.
It is almost impossible to trade without loss. There is always a price fluctuation and if you are able to trade the coins when the price is high, you would enjoy but this is an ephemeral instant and if you trade after the stage is over, just do not trade.
loloos

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:15:19 AM

Trading without losses is very rare and unlikely, because their will be ups and downs in the market somewhere we go through little losses.
Loss is common in trading. But we have to be careful that to see there will not be more loss.
bockstabberz

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 09:44:19 AM

this is simple, you will still be going to lose, because we are not from the future who will know the next conditio Cheesy
Lynks

Activity: 265
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:06:52 AM

I dont think there is a known way to trade without loss. But you can minimize the loss by learning the techniques involved in trading. 
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:36:56 PM

Not possible. Losses in trading are inevitable. Incidentally, it’s just like in any other situation. However, with simple rules and discipline, you can significantly increase your profits! We’ll talk about the rules in this article, and you’ll have to take care of the discipline yourself.

I know at least 5 traders personally, and all of them had losses sometimes. However, I cannot say these guys are losers. Vice versa, they are very successful in this chosen business.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:52:05 PM

First, nobody is perfect, so its also applicable to crypto trading. I guarantee you that everyone has suffered a lost one way or another, its just how you react from your losses. Other lost interest, but there are people who take it as a challenge.

Yes, its possible to trade with small amounts. I started with around $100 was able to grow it overtime specially last year, but 2018 is different, hard to make a decent returns unless you're willing to take more risk specially day trading.
Its very difficult to trade without any losses. Some people lose few amount of money but some people lose their entire money so conducting your own trading or investing is very hard especially if you beginner. If you are beginner you should start will small amount of capital afterwards you can start with huge amount of capital.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jonhn772

Activity: 280

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 06:46:56 PM

People can not get profit only in trading, but they have to face losses. There are many experienced traders, who are very skilled at trading. But they also sometimes suffer losses. So, if you want to trade then losses should be accepted.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
calya

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:16:22 AM

People can not get profit only in trading, but they have to face losses. There are many experienced traders, who are very skilled at trading. But they also sometimes suffer losses. So, if you want to trade then losses should be accepted.
impossible to avoid losses.the thing we could to do was manage the risk so we avoided suffering huge losses in our trading.even warren buffet also often loss their money in market.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:50:04 AM

trading without losses can be a bit difficult considering this is digital currency but i'm really not the one to ask

It will be not simply difficult, but absolutely impossible. If a guy calls himself a trader, makes several successful operations, earns a bit and quit, it can be possible. However, a usual trader has losses sometimes.
iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:54:17 AM

trading without losses can be a bit difficult considering this is digital currency but i'm really not the one to ask

It will be not simply difficult, but absolutely impossible. If a guy calls himself a trader, makes several successful operations, earns a bit and quit, it can be possible. However, a usual trader has losses sometimes.
every traders ever suffering loss in their trades ,no one of them could avoid it meanwhile market moved extremely.especially if they was beginner traders.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
QuadsPoker
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:45:57 PM

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

trading without losses from time to time will be very hard to achieve. You have to set your goal to become a profitable trader over long term period.

As for the amount. I think any amount is sufficient to start trading but I would recommend to start with about 100$. its a nice amount for a newbie trader. It would not be that big deal if you mad a wrong decision in your trade. the losses wouldn't be that high

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:37:38 PM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

I've been here for so many months and started to learned here in so many ways and even up to now I continuous learning, but I never find nor even read in any of the crypto news that there is a perfect traders. In short, your question or topic is not realistic and impossible, if the market is unpredictable in trading how much more the individuals traders.
chenille

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 04:52:53 PM

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses.
Losses are never completely to avoid and you'll have to deal with losses if you want to start trading. But it's important to learn from losses in future, as a beginner it's always good to try a demo account. Losses would mean it's no real money there, it's only for getting experience.

However, I can't recommend trading to anyone, it's just too risky for your money.

⁓ chenille! ⁓
cryptorima

Activity: 278

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:52:03 PM

According to me, without loss trading is not possible. Cause if we are a trader then it's very normal to face losses.  Cause there have no expert trader without facing loss.
cryptobull3

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:07:52 PM

We don't have such a thing in this market , I think it is a misunderstanding that you think you can trade without loss , the goal of trading is to make profits more than losses , you can't stop your losses and you better not to try that because it is a time wasting .

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
moneyvolutions.com
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:29:52 PM

It seems impossible, even a trading expert will definitely meet with a loss. I once tried to trade using an automatic bot and the results never got a loss. But unfortunately this bot has been scam, they stole user funds through the API Key. So the point is nothing perfect
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:28:39 AM

Trading without losses won't happen in cryptocurrency trading we may gain profit in one coin and loss in another coin so the only thing we can do is balance the trade in any market conditions 
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:39:13 AM

Even traders who have a lot of experience are still experiencing losses. You are a beginner and expect that there are times that you will also experience loss. The market is now so unpredictable because of the dumps that are still happening.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: