Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 10:55:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading without losses?  (Read 30487 times)
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:29:14 AM

impossible, I really don't believe anyone can trade without ever losing.
in any trade, everyone has suffered losses, and that has become a risk that must be faced by a trader
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:25:25 AM

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

Before starting trading you should learn basic trading techniques, and this is one way to minimize losses. do not enter trading without knowledge especially relying on feeling
coneing

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:57:12 AM

Starting with small capital is possible but you cannot expect to make a large profit with that small capital, but if you can be consistent with earning profits I'm sure you can become big in the future. But speaking of trading seems to require more caution if you intend to trade without losing.
Right now, we have very down price in the history of the year so if you do not invest now, it would be difficult for you to invest and make money in the crypto. And trading without loss is not very easy.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:21:44 AM

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
Do you want a truthful advice and reliable?well this is what you must do..

Study the market,read alot,never invest easily because this is your hard earned money make sure you understand every single details about how the right way to invest and what is the best way to make your money safer

This market is a very risky and volatile area so every move and action must must be fully secured
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:27:16 PM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

First I will say that it is very possible to trade with small capital. and it should be for beginners to start using small capital. because in cryptocurrency trading, there will certainly be risks because the nature of cryptocurrency is volatile. and in my opinion there will be no one who can ensure that he will not suffer losses in trading. but they minimize losses by learning all about trading science strategies. for beginners who are already trading, you should always continue to learn about analysis and be able to control emotions. Don't trust the news too much, find someone who can be trusted to teach you about trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Lights21

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:11:13 AM

Trading without losses is not possible, because there will be fluctuations in the trading market.
The prices will reach high level and and suddenly becomes low, henceforth trading without loss is not possible.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:03:14 PM

in any trade, everyone has suffered losses, and that has become a risk that must be faced by a trader
you're right, I've done trading, and it's quite difficult. maybe initially it's so easy to get a profit, but then it will be very difficult. sometimes, trying to trade without losing looks easy, but in reality it's difficult, or impossible to do.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
QuadsPoker
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:18:28 PM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

firstly take a decent course to learn the basics about trading. After that you can trade.

I have no special tips to avoid losses. I can only share what I personally do.

I do not give a sh*t about coins, crypto or the blockchain in general. I do not put any time or effort in studying a coin, project, I never read articles, I do not care how the market is going.

the only simple thing I do is to put volume in trading. On an average day I execute 50-100 trades with a maximum of 10% of my balance in 1 trade. Most of my trades are with 1-2% of my available balance.
But by putting in volume you can decrease the possible losses. Take profits even if it is only 0.5- 0.75 or 1% on a trade instead of holding too long.

I am trading this way for quit some time now and it even let me quit my job. I just use my strategy and way of managing my balance. By putting in a huge volume of trades I almost close 90% of my trading days with a profit.

You just need to learn a couple strategies that you know when to enter a coin without taking huge risks it will keep dropping.

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 04:01:11 PM

Yeah, it's possible to start trading with small capital investment, but it's highly impossible to trade without losses. Even the greatest traders nowadays experienced that before and is still experiencing that now especially now that the market is not doing good. Anyway, experience is the best teacher. Don't be afraid to fall, to lose 'coz through that, you will master the craft of trading and you will gain much, not just in money but also in knowledge.
Zombie coin.io

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:03:44 PM

you're right, I've done trading, and it's quite difficult. maybe initially it's so easy to get a profit, but then it will be very difficult. sometimes, trying to trade without losing looks easy, but in reality it's difficult, or impossible to do.
I think you need more practice in trading because one of my friend is a trader and in starting few attempts he lost small amount but now he is skilled and he is earning huge amount of profit from trading since last few sessions he did not lose anything so everything is possible it needs only patience, time and skills so good luck for next time.
dangerousdanjon

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:47:48 AM

Losses are an integral part of trading, even professional traders with many years of experience have failures. need practice and experience, which is more perfect your strategy
loss and profit could not separated in our trading result.but we have to able manage the risk so the we have bigger ratio in profit than losses.and if we could do this consistantly big profit will come to us.
I think if that person get the knowledge of trading from any expert trader then he will be able to cut the chances of lose in his trade as many expert always earn in trade. I was also very good bit only in a bull market. In bear market everyone often lose so in that market it is better to hold all your coins.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:42:19 AM

Everyone certainly must have felt a loss and this is a natural thing and experienced by all traders. but transmission in order to reduce losses is quite important
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:48:15 PM

The best way to reduce losses is to simply store in a secure wallet. Holding it would make you less prone to risk and got higher potential to reach a good price eventually. Just a reminder not to store your funds not in exchanges, choose hardware wallet or open source wallet that provides you your own private key. Thus way you could have the full control of your funds and does not need to entrUST it to third party. You can choose Electrum if you have Bitcoin only while if you have multiple kind of coins, you could have Hodler wallet since it is also open source like electrum.
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:18:41 PM

The best way to reduce losses is to simply store in a secure wallet. Holding it would make you less prone to risk and got higher potential to reach a good price eventually. Just a reminder not to store your funds not in exchanges, choose hardware wallet or open source wallet that provides you your own private key. Thus way you could have the full control of your funds and does not need to entrUST it to third party. You can choose Electrum if you have Bitcoin only while if you have multiple kind of coins, you could have Hodler wallet since it is also open source like electrum.
This is not talking about keeping money in safety, but about the possible losses that are associated with the cryptocurrency trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:41:59 PM

That's impossible to earn in trading without losses until now the price of alts get dump and lot of people lossing their money in trading.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:05:01 AM

That's impossible to earn in trading without losses until now the price of alts get dump and lot of people lossing their money in trading.
Clearly impossible as no one can do that.
Trading is just a very hard kind of job, you might loss many in this kind of job.
Never focus in trading if you do not have any other option to make money as this is very risky.

Sometimes the market will collapse, 2018 was the best example, if you have been trading for complete 1 year, I'm sure you are not in a profit.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:49:33 AM

I hope it is impossible to trade without any loss because of the price fluctuation cannot be estimated by us, Even experienced trader will lose in trading due to market fluctuation because sometime our calculations will not be accurate and it completely depends on demand and supply.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 06:59:33 AM

I hope it is impossible to trade without any loss because of the price fluctuation cannot be estimated by us, Even experienced trader will lose in trading due to market fluctuation because sometime our calculations will not be accurate and it completely depends on demand and supply.
even an expert could not avoid loss, every trader ever felt this.the only thing we could do just minimize this risk and manage it , so our money still in save if someday market crash.be wise with our investment and dont be greedy.
Chris 12547

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:02:02 PM

I’m a new trader, got some trading books and watched a bunch of videos. Been learning about chart patterns and trends. Joined a few trading signals groups. Some people charge in the thousands to be able to follow their trades. My success with following signals has been I’ve lost about 70% of the time. So I canceled my telegram subscription to certain groups. I’ll admit that it seems easy, but the reality is it’s difficult. Yes you can make huge life changing trades if you time it just right but for a novice guy like me that’s not happening very often. I looked for another way and found a trading bot that makes trades on the exchange on my behalf. Takes the emotion right out of it and honestly it’s been working great for me. It’s small wins but it’s consistent, everyday my portfolio keeps growing. I’m still learning how to trade, do technical analysis and read charts to get better at my entry and exit points. There is no guarantee with anything  and I would never put all my eggs in one basket but since I started using the trading bot I haven’t had a losing day yet. There’s no monthly fee and you only pay fees if you win the trades, it’s 50% of each winning trade. But they only make money if you win trades. Like I said I’m new to trading, not an expert but my portfolio is growing every day because of it. I haven’t had any losses with it. There’s more on it at www.simplecryptotrading.com. Cryptocurrency is such an exciting thing, I like that you can buy in at any amount you want and you don’t have to go through a broker to make trades. My entire portfolio has tripled in value since I started, i think 2019 is going to be an amazing year for crypto
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:57:44 PM

If you want to earn a lot of money in trading you will failed first or take a risk if you're gonna lost in trading because avoid without lossing in trading is impossible will do.

Trading without losses is not possible in all time sometimes the experience people made some mistakes that's why they lost their money but making more profit will be comes with the experience if you make more profit then little last in not the big matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: