Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 10:18:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading without losses?  (Read 30487 times)
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:07:27 PM

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

Positively you will not lose in trading unless you monitor it seconds in every seconds its very hard to do but thats the only way of no income in every trade. In every trading there's always a profit.Thats why l love to trade just to have the needs of my kids.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:08:35 PM

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

I don't think that there is any strategy for ensuring that you are not going to have any losses.
The only advice that I can give you is to use the stop loss option. This way you are going to minimize the risk of losing your whole fund.
sisterchristian

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:11:44 AM

the only way is to grow some big ass balls, throw down a lot of money and wait it out before you have a mental breakdown.

youre better off buying a coin that you get dividends, work your ass off in the real world and pour as much money as you can into crypto now that its on sale. in 2 years, you will have a sizeable bank...this i know for sure, did it 2014-2016 and the rest was history.
Julien_Olynpic
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3166

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 02:56:54 AM

I do not know people who would trade without losses. I do not know if there are such people in nature. Most likely there are no such traders. There are people talking about losses that mean a temporary decrease in the value of their assets. Of course, these are not real losses. But a strong decline in asset value is equivalent to heavy losses.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:36:21 AM

I do not know people who would trade without losses. I do not know if there are such people in nature. Most likely there are no such traders. There are people talking about losses that mean a temporary decrease in the value of their assets. Of course, these are not real losses. But a strong decline in asset value is equivalent to heavy losses.
said to be a loss if it has been converted into fiat currency. so that what is obtained is smaller than the initial capital, if it is still in the form of a coin, I think it is still in a floating minus condition, and can later come back again, even get profit. but a daily trader to my knowledge must have felt a loss. because not always their analysis is correct, but they have a strategy so that no more losses are suffered

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:29:33 PM

Trading without losses is almost impossible, even if you are very experienced and with good knowledge. You stated that you are a beginner with trading, so you have to be more careful and always start your first trades with small amounts. Focus now on getting more knowledge about the basics of trading, and on building your experience.
- Almost impossible just a story from the past, the present is sure to be a loss because I know that whales can manipulate and dominate this market, which makes them completely in a winning position but that's just in the past, with the arrival of so many new whales, attacking and trapping each other is something that often happens among groups of whales. For ordinary traders, trading always has a certain loss rate, it depends on the skills and experience they own, high skills and good experience will limit the loss and vice versa

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 07:38:21 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2020, 08:47:31 PM by Renampun

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses.
if there is a trader who says he has never lost, meet me with him...
experience and skill can only minimize losses. There are times when traders make mistakes, ranging from miss analyzing, and miss follows market trends. if you really want to be a trader, you should be prepared to lose too.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 04:27:40 AM

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses.
if there is a trader who says he has never lost, meet me with him.
experience and skill can only minimize losses.
There are times when traders make mistakes, ranging from miss analyzing, and miss follow market trends.
if you really want to be a trader, you should be prepared to lose too.
right. every experienced trader has certainly made mistakes, and they are aware so they can take steps to minimize losses. and from that experience they learned so that it can be used as a guide for future analysis. this is what can make a trader survive on the market

cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 05:49:25 AM

There are times when traders make mistakes, ranging from miss analyzing, and miss follow market trends.
right. every experienced trader has certainly made mistakes, and they are aware so they can take steps to minimize losses. and from that experience they learned so that it can be used as a guide for future analysis. this is what can make a trader survive on the market

Yes, every person will experience loss at one stage, in order to overcome their loss definitely they have their own plan and they will implement according to the market situations. With the plans they have definitely they will easily survive when the market is in a down trend.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 10:24:07 PM

It seems to me that trading without losing is almost impossible, but it is quite realistic to minimize them to a minimum by opening only long positions and never shorts. In doing so, your longs should open in growing markets. Yes, most likely, as a result of this strategy, you can be a hostage to the trend, but the risk of losses, of course, is greatly reduced.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 09:16:04 AM

It seems to me that trading without losing is almost impossible, but it is quite realistic to minimize them to a minimum by opening only long positions and never shorts. In doing so, your longs should open in growing markets. Yes, most likely, as a result of this strategy, you can be a hostage to the trend, but the risk of losses, of course, is greatly reduced.

trading without risk is unrealistic, but basically we can minimize the risk so that we don't lose a lot of assets during a dump. so far, the way that I know is to continue to pay attention to information about the development of cryptocurrency. when there is negative news and it is from a trusted source, I sometimes sell my assets so that they are not affected. however, everyone has their own way and even people who often, even professionals, cannot avoid the risk of trading.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 12:22:26 PM

I understand the psychology of new investors. Investing without loss is hard to come by, even you're a professional investor. Accept loss as a lesson of experience and continue to strive. In addition to answering your question, my advice is to prepare a solid knowledge, practice it on a regular basis and start with a small money  amount. Grin

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 02:37:27 PM

trading without losses is somehow impossible but minimizing it is much tolerable
avoid joining pump and dump group. Do not chase trades and always use stop loss.

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:11:24 PM

Its possible to trade without loss if you do it with Altcoins. Here is something you might just want to try out also. I have tried this and I still do up to now. Just try buying a bit of TRX around $500 will do for a start. And then go to TRXmarket and then trade on TRX/888 or anything that you spot or like.  I like to keep both so I just trade both. you don't lose anything if you like keeping both.  Grin

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 07:15:57 AM

It is all about risk vs potential reward... everyone suffers losses, probably most people don't admit it and speak as if they are the most perfect traders in the world, but even people specialized in trading have trouble with crypto because the crypto market is small and market makers can easily manipulate a price... you can start with a small amount that you can afford to loose...
A good advise would be for you to o your own research, otherwise you'll be going in a direction where you can easily fall into pump&dump groups and such

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
jamesndungu1

Activity: 434
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 09:50:45 PM

Well, trading cryptocurrencies is just like any other form of trading, except this one is more volatile. The possibility of making losses in this particular trade is immense. The cryptocurrency market is new and unstable, and people are still getting used to it. This often leads to huge losses for someone who goes into trading without a complete understanding of it. Also, the issue of cybercriminals has become a common threat in this type of trading. Hackers are making sure that they are always one step ahead of this technology which gives them an advantage — making losses while trading cryptocurrencies is very easy.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 02:38:54 AM

I also experienced huge losses in trading, but I was not desperate to keep going forward and had to know how to trade correctly and right on target to buy, many guidelines that I have followed and now I have understood all of that.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
BitYoLife

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 04:55:29 PM

There is always risk or luck can help but luck is not eternal  Cry
Shadidalam1111

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 04:56:16 PM

I think It's not  possible.because trading is always losses and risky.i think you should buy bitcoin and altcoins because now the market this two coin price is very high.
mrBTCman

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 12:32:55 PM

If you want to be a trading expert you won't need any trading bot LOL 😂
I advise you to start reading technicalities and how to interpret charts. It will help you a lot. And of course trial and error is another way of learning."

Agree, learning technical analysis and knowing how to read candlesticks is much more helpful than using a trading bot. But I think it's possible to combine using the knowledge of tech stuff and info bots as supporting tools. Let's take Info Bot from CEX https://t.me/CexIoInfoBot as an example: I like the idea of receiving notifications on Telegram about the latest exchange rates and updates on the market, but it doesn't relieve me from learning technical aspects of trading. It just simplifies life, so why not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: