Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:23:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading without losses?  (Read 30487 times)
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 08:45:21 AM

Preventing not having any losses is really difficult because without proper analysis and a trading plan, it will be impossible for you to have a successful trade and not having losses. So if you want to avoid having losses, you need to learn how to analyze the market, make a trading plan, and you can also use a stop loss tool to minimize or limit your losses.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 10:27:17 AM

Trading without losses is impossible, because even professional traders will experience losses. So for newbie will definitely experience
losses, but we can minimize the losses. Indeed, starting trading for newbie must be from a small amount, so if it fails, recovery is easier.
The most important thing in trading is to be able to determine which coins to buy, you should choose coins with high volume so you can
minimize losses.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Wratheye

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 12:15:43 PM

It will not work, we traded without losses anyway. All the same, they will be, especially in the initial stage with the first deposits, which is why I went with a minimum deposit, we offer a broker Amarkets of $ 100
Wratheye

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 12:23:47 PM

What got caught, the trade was profitable, you need to constantly learn and practice.
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 12:35:36 PM

It is almost impossible to trade without making a loss because the only way to make a loss is to make a small mistake. If you are careful and want to trade very well then you need to know trading deeply then you can trade with relatively low loss. Most of the time, you have to face losses as a result of making wrong predictions of trading. trading is possible to reduce losses a lot if you are careful.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 11:55:58 AM

Trading without losses is impossible, because even professional traders will experience losses. So for newbie will definitely experience
losses, but we can minimize the losses. Indeed, starting trading for newbie must be from a small amount, so if it fails, recovery is easier.
The most important thing in trading is to be able to determine which coins to buy, you should choose coins with high volume so you can
minimize losses.
If a trader is highly intelligent and does have great expertise on trading, it's possible for him to not experience any loss. That person understood the market very well compared to other most of other traders.

To minimize losses, a trader should learn how to cut losses. Practice trading using small amount of money, then if you became much familiar, that's to trade more funds. Just always keep in mind, do not invest what you cannot afford to lose.

Cubus

Activity: 331
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 07:27:01 AM

Even with a lot of knowledge and experience in trading, you can still make losses, no one makes profit all the time. However, you can lower the risk using different techniques. I personally use tools like https://www.cryptoview.com which saves me time and help me with my trading.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1305

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 10:20:13 AM

It is almost impossible to trade without making a loss because the only way to make a loss is to make a small mistake. If you are careful and want to trade very well then you need to know trading deeply then you can trade with relatively low loss. Most of the time, you have to face losses as a result of making wrong predictions of trading. trading is possible to reduce losses a lot if you are careful.
You can be careful, but make a mistake that will lead to loss of funds. So this is not a panacea for mistakes. If you adhere to risk management, the losses will be smaller, but I think it is unrealistic to trade without losses. It is very important to decide on a strategy and that there would be much more profitable trades than unprofitable ones, then you can trade.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 11:20:01 AM

The best advice for anyone looking to start trading is to find yourself a competent mentor who will teach you. Otherwise, if you try to learn everything yourself, you will most likely get yourself a lot of bumps on it, and in the end you will lose all your money. This system is designed to enrich other people - not a traders.
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 11:31:57 AM

This thread is quite old and I'm surprised it did came up but the, people new to trading still have this ideas of trading without loses which it's not possible. For emphasis, it's never possible. Having this idea is setting you on a course to loose already.
The best advice for anyone looking to start trading is to find yourself a competent mentor who will teach you. Otherwise, if you try to learn everything yourself, you will most likely get yourself a lot of bumps on it, and in the end you will lose all your money. This system is designed to enrich other people - not a traders.
This is why we have demo accounts on most platforms to help new traders practice trading. It's a thing of money and as such requires a lot of know how. Have equipped you are to being familiar with how the market works, puts you in a better position to succeeding on almost every trade you place but, the idea of not getting to loose is not worth conceiving at all.
Your not the only one moving the market. Your just try and have at the back of your mind that there would be some down times that comes with unanticipated events.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 12:53:01 PM

You are absolutely right. This is indeed the case, and that is why I almost left the trade, since the losses are greater than the profits. I understand that the main problem for me is the lack of experience, but it is very difficult to find a mentor whom I can trust. Of course, I will not leave cryptocurrency trading, since I will be practicing on demos, but today investments will be more promising for me.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 04:53:21 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2020, 05:03:32 PM by Anyobsss

It is not possible to trade without losses specially to a newbie or to those who are new in trading, maybe it is all because they are still in a learning stage, even people who already know how to trade can also loss on it because in crypto price or value may increase or decrease anytime that is why sometimes traders will always having a hard time to trade perfectly.
Agree, unless he has the ability to predict what will happen in the market. There's no such thing as trading without losses. Even trading bots can cause you to lose money. Even expert traders has losses however they have strategy to minimize their lose. You can increase your trading success rate by having a good risk management.

Cryptoangel01

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 03:23:35 PM

IMHO I doubt if it's ever completely possible to trade without some forms of losses here and there. I strongly belive that loss are inevitable and are just there to strengthen our learning curve
thuyvy2207

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 03:27:13 AM

Trading, winning or losing is of course, no one can always win, because the market changes very quickly, even experienced people have difficulty adjusting in time. You can trade small amounts, the problem is how much profit do you need?

Dorodha

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 10:08:09 AM

Just as it is not possible to trade without losses it is not possible to determine the amount of profit. Due to the ups and downs of the market no one can say when the price of the currency will go in which direction. There will be losses so you have to try to reduce the amount of damage by using your skills. Knowledge can be gained about both the successes and failures of trading. Trading activities such as dates key trades, profits, losses, and most importantly keeping track of a trader's performance and the emotions of that time will provide innovative benefits on the way to becoming a successful trader in the future.
Wulan_maniez

Activity: 840
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 10:49:21 AM

I started trading for the first time with less capital. Because I remember that time my capital resulted from faucets. When I have a loss, I don’t mind. Until many times I was harmed. But from there I feel grateful because what I use is not a big capital.
So if you trade, it’s best to use a little capital, because it’s still learning. If you are already proficient, try with big capital.
But no matter how soon someone will fall, too. Cryptocurrency is very volatile

/font]
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2020, 05:38:58 PM

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
If you want to start trading in cryptocurrency firstly you need to know about crypto market and need to acquire knowledge about some reliable project. But trading isn’t a silly work man before entering here you need to acquire knowledge first. And must need patience and find out the reliable project then you will be gainer from here.       

Cryptoababe

Activity: 713
Merit: 18

Do it For Better Humanity

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 05:55:03 PM

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

You cant trade without loss. Nornally, we trade to minimise Loss and Maximise profit. If you think you can trade without loss  you are wrong. If anyone gives you trick to trade without loss, that's what can make you endup loosing all your funds or making huge loss.
shawonngp

Activity: 758
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 08:04:22 PM

Every successful person has failed in life. Even at one point in their lives they were defeated, frustrated by the results, and made many big mistakes in life. The same goes for every business, mistakes, losses or failures to achieve your goals. Take some time without being afraid. Raise your morale.  try to study how the market will run. Make full use of your crypto knowledge. Strategy and perseverance lead people to success. My words may not be acceptable, but I would say never look back and move forward.

bitterguy28

Activity: 2030
Merit: 176

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 06:03:23 AM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
There is noway that you won't loss in trading specially in this volatile market.

But shortening the losses is applicable as long as you will not be greedy and fool to trust fake volume currencies.

and try to buy and Hold,because daytrading is really the most and riskiest in this field so if you are ready to hold once your bought coins fell,then you may not lose at all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: