Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 06:15:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Projects  (Read 1559 times)
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:47:40 AM

What is seen is the positive aspect, so that the new project will run well and will develop in the crypto world. The progress of crypto can be seen from successful new projects, don't look at fraudulent projects for the future development of crypto.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:25:41 AM

coins and new projects can be promising if the system has a good concept and a solid team behind them. but amid the crypto that falls like this time, it's hard to find a project and a completely new coinage could be developed. a lot of it was quite the fall and doesn't even have a price worthy. certainly, it is difficult enough to determine a coin and a new project that will be great in crypto conditions like this.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:40:26 AM

Do you think New coins or New Project is still worth ? You know everyday there is a lot of Coins are trying to enter market , and also many projects with different functions. And some of them are scam. Dont Be harsh guys, just my obesrvation. Smiley What do you think ?
Yes that is very true, many projects coming in and many of them also are not worthy anymore and still there are some which is good potential. Maybe what we need is to choose wisely on what project that we are going to support and invest. There are many projects that offers good benefits to investors but as investors we need to be wise in choosing the good project of course those that can give good earnings.
Well, the fact that some of them are not worthy does not mean there are still some that aren't. What is important at this stage for any investor, just like it has always been is to try as much as possible to do your own research on any project you want to put your funds into. With respect to airdrops, that basically depends on you anyway, but for me, they don't usually make much sense, as airdrops are just more like a waste of time anyway, so what is important is to at least, make sure you know what you are doing and you are able to manage your time and resources well without wasting them on any project that is not worth it, whether it is airdrop or bounty.
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:44:55 AM

If you can research the project and you can differ a legit ICO from a scam, there are still some amazing ICOs left out there that will give you good benefits. Be more selective and do not take part in every ICO.
MoonProjects

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:46:48 AM

I tend to look for unknown projects rather than new ones as very few ICO's actually go from whitepaper to a working product (plus 95% of start-ups fail). Latest project I've been looking at is Plutus, they are around 800 on the list in terms of marketcap but they have a really smart team, a live beta version of their product and great fundamentals. It is essentially a crypto payments platform that lets you spend your crypto at over 40million+ stores worldwide via either a crypto debit card or a tap and pay app. Should check em out if you've got time https://plutus.it/ But new projects are just too risky imo, stick to ones that you know are going somewhere.
peymanrmi

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:51:23 AM

acc. to statistics around 85% of ICOs are scams
however also we have some great new projects

ETN
BAT
MANA
EOS
TRON

coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:12:23 AM

Do you think New coins or New Project is still worth ? You know everyday there is a lot of Coins are trying to enter market , and also many projects with different functions. And some of them are scam. Dont Be harsh guys, just my obesrvation. Smiley What do you think ?
Some are worth it, some are just recycled, and some do not even have any prospect or any chance of the team coming up with anything, considering they do not actually have what it takes to be able to do anything at all.

This is one of the reasons why it is very important to try as much as possible to at least do due diligence on the project you want to be investing in and be sure that you at least consider the possibilities of long term growths before even deciding to invest at all.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:50:47 AM

Do you think bounty hunter will exist if there is no coins trying to enter the market? Many of the bounty hunters are always complaining, because of the scam ico they've participated it, they never think or realize that's the reason why we are called Bounty hunters. It is because we are hunting a good bounty through ICO project campaign, now if we fail to choose the wrong project the result for sure in the end is failures, but if its is right ICO project we will receive a bounty rewards.
vamshi789

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:56:43 AM

i think yes because they will give advantages events like bounty and airdrops so we can get free coins.
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:59:00 AM

There are still enough new projects worth investing your time in.
In any case, that is my opinion.
Certainly it has become hard to find good projects, but they exist.
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:24:09 PM

Coins are just so much in the market now. Sometimes I get tired and discouraged trying to make a choice on which to go for. Let's just hope one of them does wonders someday.
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:55:21 PM

all depends on the research that we do if indeed the new project can provide us with many benefits in the future, the investment in the new project is very feasible, but be careful because now there are so many ico scam

transformt

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:58:51 PM

An extremely large number of projects now really turn out to be a scam, and I believe that there must be some kind of regulation on the selection of projects that may appear on the market because people lose incredibly big money because of this

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
a4techer

Activity: 552

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:03:05 PM

Yes that is very true many new coins was coming and coming everyday as a bounty hunters we are promoting and advertising a coins every end of the project but some of then was not worth or in the start they are ok but in the middle of their project they stop it. But the other coins was still worth and continues in promoting their coins. But the other coins coming was I think that is a scam.
chabapok

Activity: 122

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:15:17 PM

Yes i think market always need some new cryptocoins with good code and with good roadmap and whitepaper. We can see daily 100 piece of new ico project but at the end of the road only 10 15 percentage will be succesful of them. So we need to choose project which is in that 10 15 percentage section. If you are talking about investing in icos that is not good time for that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:18:57 PM

They only try to built project in down trend, people with great faith and powerful  system take challenge. For this one I agree because if there's no project market will quiet and die, soon. Become scam or success is risk but " TRYING " is very good step and we should do the same as bounty hunter, trader or investor. Don't give up but find another income also important, good luck new project.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:27:22 PM

I think there are still new projects or startups today that has a pure vision to succeed in the future. They are those projects with amazing team that come up with extraordinary concept of project that would make noise in the market and would also compete against its competitors (if any).

cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:32:48 PM

It is true there are several coins in the market,  and new icos spring out on a daily basis. Another truth is most icos now are more like scam, but I can tell you that their are still very good projects underground. They may not have the best marketing, but all you have to do is to run your own research before buying coins
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:52:49 AM

Vitalik really opened up a portal for such business to enter the cryptocurrencies. His smart contract do really penetrate the cryptocurrencies. I hope new projects will be the same what Vitalik has done. It should be purposeful and will provide benefits to many.
marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 01:52:32 AM

I observed that too. But for now, there are still many bounty campaigns that is considered to be legit. Though you need full extensive research on it finding it on the thread. Because there are many traps scam bounties that are posted on there. Be careful

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: