Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:06:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lesson from bear market  (Read 23422 times)
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:00:06 PM

the lesson I got from the bear market is never HODL. this is the wrong choice, it's better to sell before prices get worse. I lose because I trust too much with HOLD.
you can just hold it when you have a strategy for investments like this: I just invest for 3 years and do nothing with the coins and don’t even look at the course

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:11:21 PM

There are lots of lessons to be learned from current crypto events. The majority, almost all coins have decreased in value and that has been going on for quite a long time. Don't give up easily to be able to produce as many results as possible. Making the current situation as an opportunity to get far greater results in the future by participating in various projects and putting investments in many points for value can grow high.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:07:17 AM

One of the lessons in this market was that investing in new projects is a big risk. Even strong projects lose value and weak projects die at the start.
That is one of the lessons I have also learnt from the bear market. Almost all the new project the I invested my coins in are dead and I really regret for investing in those projects. I don't think some will ever come back. They are just dead from the system. An example is global jobcoin that made many promises and that they have a working site where people look for jobs.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:52:28 PM

The bear market has taught me a lot. But I am very sad to realize that I learned this lesson very dearly.

Good for you. As for me, this lesson was something very difficult. I lost a lot, but now I will remember: you must be very cautious when you choose the cryptocurrencies to invest in. You must also combine day trading with holding.
romero7

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:59:13 PM

The bear market has taught me a lot. But I am very sad to realize that I learned this lesson very dearly.

Good for you. As for me, this lesson was something very difficult. I lost a lot, but now I will remember: you must be very cautious when you choose the cryptocurrencies to invest in. You must also combine day trading with holding.
Very correct words. Careful analysis of projects is a necessity for making money in such a market. And also be ready to hold on to your investments for a long time now. I collected a portfolio of such coins as ripple, cardano, adex and expect a profit in the future
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 06:02:48 PM

Yes, my most expensive lesson is that every worst thing can happen. So always prepare for such situations. Yes, my most expensive lesson is that every worst thing can happen. So always prepare for such situations. And in this down market, each of us will become very mature.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:25:55 PM

We can indeed learn something from past experience. For me, my deepest insight is“Not to be greedy”.  In 2017, I had the opportunity to sell all my crypto at a very good price, but I always The fantasy market will continue to rise, and now I have lost more than 90% of the money. This is really a painful lesson.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
NomanBD

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:28:25 PM

That's what I learned everything needs to do in perfect time like now we can invest without hearing anything from anyone but in some best coin.
karankamaze

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:42:43 PM

That's what I learned everything needs to do in perfect time like now we can invest without hearing anything from anyone but in some best coin.
experience is needed in investing because it will make us not repeat the same mistakes.
but in my opinion we still have to consider the advice or news circulating even though about the best coins because the best coins still have the possibility to die.

learning from existing experiences is that we have to sell quickly if prices rise.
icegeekfresh

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:45:48 PM

When you want to buy something, somebody says that it will drop more and they prevent you almost, eth was 90 dollar when I want to buy it but some friends said don't buy now and then it rised to 150 dollar so we should not listen other people.

Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:18:24 PM

When you want to buy something, somebody says that it will drop more and they prevent you almost, eth was 90 dollar when I want to buy it but some friends said don't buy now and then it rised to 150 dollar so we should not listen other people.

that's good advice since most people have absolutely no clue what they are talking about. Parabolic graphs were no reason of concern for them.  Cheesy
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:14:51 AM

Improve your trading skills and decision making should be fast because lesser profit in short span of time  is much better than the greed for higher profits and turning to loss.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:31:55 AM

Improve your trading skills and decision making should be fast because lesser profit in short span of time  is much better than the greed for higher profits and turning to loss.
it's better to take a little profit than to wait for the uncertain to go up high or even go down higher. Greedy people sometimes get too deep because of greed. sometimes greedy people are too sure whether the market will soon rise high, but market movements cannot be known because each prediction is sometimes wrong, so you are more careful to prevent large losses.

fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 12:41:03 AM

This bear market is quite long and long, about one year the crypto has not increased after falling. this frustrates everyone, and the expected bull run in Q4 hasn't happened yet. today it is already in 2019, if it runs fast, the bull run will occur in mid-January.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:56:08 AM

That is very true. Giving up is never the answer to cut down loses in this bear market. Some coins really have the potential to rise up after this market so the best thing is to hold them and avoid selling so cheap
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:03:06 AM

One of the most basic lessons that I received during the long bearish trend that was in 2018 was the next - never to risk completely with all my money and not to invest them in any one project without diversification. This is always fraught with problems, especially if the amount of investment is large.
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:14:02 AM

The cryptocurrency market is a unique place where usuall laws are not working and those time periods we are used to in ordinary life do not work too. Sometimes it takes too long for the situation to change in the right direction, and many people have no patience to stay true to their market strategies for such a long time.
kyle999

Activity: 475

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:48:21 AM

during the bear market something is what I learned. to be wise in decision-making and what strategies to do to avoid losing money and to earn more. because of the bear market today 2018 has been losing much and also earning less money due to hold and investing.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 07:03:19 AM

Crypto is very uncertain,we must be very careful of every decision we intend to make in crypto sphere.I just hope we can all learn from the lesson the bearish has taught us.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:13:48 AM

should be able to continue to actively predict what will happen to the market when the timing of the bear as this time. When one in the decision or in a hurry then bad results will be obtained on crypto. a good learning experience and will be very necessary to overcome the existing bear condition.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: