Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:25:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is not a year of profit making, but for investments  (Read 3460 times)
chabapok

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:29:02 PM

Indeed. You are completely right. I lost some money in bear market but i am very happy to be here in that hard time. That was amazing and educational experience for me. Always when i saw some people who said me i bought neo 5 dollar etc I feel very interesting. Because that means they are early investors these big projects. But now we have that chance. We can buy these altcoins with low prices and too many newbies escaping from market. That is the time which we have to live and see and start our investments. That is huge opportunity for us.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wareck

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:46:53 AM

I invested for a few years ahead thanks to 2018. I very much believe that the market will go up further as it is necessary for us for a long time and we wait for it long ago. Growth should be
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:59:17 AM

2018 is indeed very good for long-term investment. But everyone certainly wants to get possible benefits every day. This is not good for short-term investments. If you are a long-term investment maybe 2018 this is the right one.
Like I recently said in one of my posts that there is a time for everything, a time to be investing and a time to be making profit. When a market is down like this, it is obviously a time any smart person should be investing as I believe anyone who is missing out on this moment now is actually going to be missing out on a lot of things in the long run and they are they set of people that usually join FOMO.

Anyone who is not even a trader should not be looking forward to short term investment, as an investor, what you should be looking at now is accumulating for the long term because there is nothing better than seeing yourself in the light of a smart investor in the long run.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:29:03 PM

This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.
 There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.
 I will like to know your take from this post

Yes, I think, that investment in good coins in 2018 will give you a good profit in the future. But you must choose coins with great care and meticulousness because there are a lot of scams in the market.
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:34:04 PM

Yes, many people waited for the new bullrun in spring, then in autumn. But I agree that this year is a time for investment and accumulation, it is preparation for the next growth. You can buy promising coins at a very low price, you can participate in the bounty airdrop, and hope for future growth of their assets.
cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:48:12 PM

2018 turned out to be very unfortunate for me due to the fact that I chose the wrong strategy at the beginning of the year. At the moment I am trying to rectify the situation.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 09:49:46 PM

I think you are right mate The best time is now and am sure with proper choices on better project there will be lots of success from investment. Its a hard time and is going to take lots of patience to stick seeing your portfolio squandered is really hard but it will be worth it if you bear

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:55:49 PM

I think I agree with you, just like in last 2017, most people that made a huge profit are the ones that invested back in 2016 and early 2017 and by ending of 2017 things went up so high and they made huge profit, i think now is a good time to make a new investment.
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:25:00 PM

This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.

There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.

You know, I've been doing this for so long, when the market goes terribly wrong, I started buying coins either for short or long terms, depending on how coins will portray in the market. Top coins are the best option for investment because it is already proven how good the coins are, only my point of views, it 's up to you to do your own.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 10:29:34 PM

I agree. It's a good year to accumulate coins of good projects where you can see a brilliant future in the long term  Wink
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:33:35 PM

I agree. The bull run for 2018 enticed a lot of new investors and I believe that they are still hodling their assets even if there are a of price decrease this year. Some says that its just a market correction but if it keeps on happening, it doesn't make any sense. For me, the price decrease is just a representation of those people who have given up on crypto. We should take this opportunity to buy cheap coins and increase our coins to earn profit in the future.

This is the trend of investors in the cryptocurrency market. In 2018, the price is always bleeding, and if you don't make any profit, you can grow the number of cryptos you own. And let's hold a lot of coins because 2019 the market will recover surely!

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:37:28 PM

I think I agree with you, just like in last 2017, most people that made a huge profit are the ones that invested back in 2016 and early 2017 and by ending of 2017 things went up so high and they made huge profit, i think now is a good time to make a new investment.
Yes, if you are a holder and want a long-term investment, it is time to add assets. Most cryptocurrency has decreased. Do the analysis properly before deciding to hold coins or tokens which, do not get stuck and have to be patient

vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:37:43 PM

Everyone can agree to this topic. Based on what we witnessed, it is very clear even the most popular alternate coin can go down and so as other coin. We should always be ready for the risk and willing to hodl for as long as we can. The wait and see game is now over and if you check the price, it is as good as it can get. Everyone should take advantage of it because the price we may not see this low price again.  Cool

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:47:56 PM

This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year 
I tend to agree with your thoughts on here bud. It is not quite often that we could experience such this kind of downfall trend and instead of whining why these things happen we should change our perspective. This is a marathon and we should pace ourselves in terms of our crypto holdings. This time we should add more to our portfolio then enjoy the profit later. There is no such thing as getting rich quickly here in crypto and we should have known it by now.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:51:14 PM

You can still earn a huge profit while the market is bear when you engage through trading, though it is too risky and requires more times watching every movement it really gives you good earnings, on the other hand, investing is another option to make a profit while the market is down, you can buy good coins at a very cheap price right now that will surely gives you a huge profit in the future.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
terliaconcko

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:53:07 PM

I think now it makes no sense to sell something
dergdislili

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:56:22 PM

In this market, I would not sell anything
mbluxs

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:00:48 PM

yes depending on our mentality how, as you say people who are stupid will leave the market in this situation but in my opinion it is not stupid just the provision of those people still not much in the face of difficult situations
if I agree with your opinion this is the time that can be done to work on gifts and investments
Wellyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:03:19 PM

I think it is the same as that, in 2018, buy lots of coins and to save up to several years later, then you will get a big profit, don't sell it now because now is not the time to se
Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:43:37 PM

You're right. This year has given us the opportunity to invest in cryptography at very low prices. Few people can make a profit this year, and I hope that next year we will get a lot more.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: