Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:34:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is not a year of profit making, but for investments  (Read 3460 times)
cjie (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:50:11 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 09:15:29 AM by cjie

This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.

There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.

I will like to know your take from this post

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:21:51 AM

This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.

There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.

You can still make a lot of profit as long as you become a wise person by investing your money on the strategic project. The golden time has passed and then just try to see the fact that anytime looks good as long as you can manage your funds properly. A lot of people are rushing the coin without any knowledge about that
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:25:24 AM

People leave because they do not believe in the further development of cryptocurrency and consider the moment of their departure as a point of no return, therefore they stop at this!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:33:56 AM

You are so right ,this is why I always said that rise and fall of all cryptocurrency is what makes it better ,its simple as that ,buy when market is in red and wait for the green market to arrive ,2018 is indeed a year for investor because coins are so cheap this year ,even coins of 5$ per one turn to 0.02 per one its just the best year for investing
Schmidt Abrams

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:39:02 AM

Yes, you are right. 2018 is the best year for investing Bitcoin because the price is really good to buy cryptocurrency as much as possible. Some people are disappointed and choose to leave crypto world but I think they will soon regret about their decision.
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:47:25 AM

I fully agree, during the accumulation of volume it is time for long-term investments.
Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:48:38 AM

I fully agree, it looks like it. But lets wait till december, a lot of magical things can happen. But still, i am very optimistic about 2019, a lot of great projects are coming in.

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:52:13 AM

A very important notice! Everyone is here for making profit, but if you say that you should invest now to get profit in 2019, nobody will believe you. Wise people are buying deep and holding their coins till the next year.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:58:11 AM

For me, bearish market not literally drives me to push forward into investing more on the projects that I want. I always think of the possibilities that might happen in the future when I continue to support a decision that I make.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:22:48 AM

I fully agree, it looks like it. But lets wait till december, a lot of magical things can happen. But still, i am very optimistic about 2019, a lot of great projects are coming in.

You are right, in this tough phase of market a bull run possibilities are very low. However we need to wait until the market recovers, yes more projects are expected to come. On the other way there is a good sign for investment in this tough market situation. Plan for long-term if you need a good profit.

Am I spamming? Report me!
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:27:06 AM

I think that bearish market could be very long and some projects will not survive until next boom. Because of that investing in the falling assets is more risky than investing in increasing ones. The people now should be more careful.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 10:27:50 AM

I think your news information about the crypto market is quite correct, however you never can't tell the crypto market might have a turn around for better within the last months of the year, we hope every thing come up fast to encourage investors of crypto market

HOMT