Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:01:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is not a year of profit making, but for investments  (Read 3460 times)
res1dentev7

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:44:17 PM

For making new investment we should have some extra money and in 2018 not many people got their profit so how they will invest in something new?

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:46:31 PM

Investing in cryptocurrencies at this time is quite safe when the dip is nearly confirmed by the market.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:34:33 PM

You're hundred percent right, 2018 is not a year of profit making because I have started bounty hunting since February and I have not make up to $500 ,most of the tokens I got as rewards hardly have good values which I decide to hodl till next bullish market.. Yes it is time for investment because all altcoins are very cheap and the smart investors won't stop investing because of the bearish period but will seize the opportunity to invest heavily spending less and on a long term getting exponential gain
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:46:39 PM

I earn a little and I believe it still earn this year but mostly this year we are focusing to investing to a coin or investment because if the price increase we will earn more money
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:08:43 PM

in a situation like this difficult time is indeed money is great. only with an investment that is considered safe because when entered in the market will encounter challenges that are very comfortable and did not make the cartilage will be lost. but when it can take advantage of opportunities with good then if mere trade and find some of the results, the possibility can still get lucky though not great.
BGanio

Activity: 128

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:16:50 PM

I think 2018 is  offering great opportunity to investors. We saw how coins can do 50 100x in 1 week and after we saw how these coins can decrease slowly and endlessly. So we can learn from here we can earn good amount of money but if we will not sell our coins in right time also we can loose too much money with slow and painful way. So i think yes 2018 is not a very profitable year but 2018 offers us very good investment opportunities and we need to use that. I am buying somealtcoins now because they are really cheap.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:18:52 PM

To be wealthy through cryptocurrency, you must understand the opportunities that  abound in the space, both the bullish and bearish period present an opportunity for members in the cryptocurrency community,2018 is an exceptionsl year meant to correct the  unprecedented growth take takes place in 2017.
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:15:12 AM

This has become a fact that no one will deny it, it is November. The cryptocurrency of 2018 released too much bubbles, except for bitcoin, which is a very serious devaluation. Maybe now is a good opportunity to buy, but most people do not have this courage.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:30:46 AM

Yes, 2018 is awful for crypto investors. No matter what project you invest in, the end result is a loss. I am very disappointed with ICO. If this situation continues to develop, ICO may will die.
Maybe we really have to wait a long time to see the recovery of the market.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 03:40:13 AM

you are wrong, even though the market is bearish that does not mean cannot make a profit
to avoid losses in these circumstances the key is not to be greedy, although not much but at least can pay monthly bills
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:46:22 AM

Indeed a good way into investment and even secure crypto in situations like this. But if you want to take advantage of opportunities that there's still this be the time that can be used for profit. trade still could be another way that you can use to find results in crypto and this is one of the opportunities that can be used than in just waiting for the time to invest.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:15:29 AM

This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.

There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.

I will like to know your take from this post

I think this is the most accurate description of 2018. In my memory, so non-profit years has not been, and I think that is unlikely to be. I hope that the next few years will be able to be as profitable as possible in compensation for these
deda123

Activity: 109

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:17:34 AM

yeah definitely this yearis not for making profits but only investments and to tell the truth i don t like it because i need money right now and can t make anything else but also i have hope that by the new year we will have a new begin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:44:41 AM

you are wrong, even though the market is bearish that does not mean cannot make a profit
to avoid losses in these circumstances the key is not to be greedy, although not much but at least can pay monthly bills
It is obvious that regardless of the market conditions there are some people making money, but I can assure you that most investors and traders in the market are now not only losing money they are losing a fortune, this is not the moment to think about getting profits this is the moment to think about maintaining your capital and to avoid suffering great losses.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:26:33 AM

If anyone thinks that the crypto market space will rebound again in the next few years like it has done in the past, then stay and try to minimize your exposure. You can still earn some crypto by joining bounties to minimize exposure.
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:10:22 AM

investment is indeed becoming a good way whether it be in ICO or in existing crypto. but the selection of a place for investment in this should be precise and real unlike risk scam there is. But if you want to utilize an existing small rise then the market could give it in the trade if you want to take a risk for it.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:24:18 AM

2018 is indeed very good for long-term investment. But everyone certainly wants to get possible benefits every day. This is not good for short-term investments. If you are a long-term investment maybe 2018 this is the right one.
#Darren

Activity: 784

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:29:16 PM

Very interesting thought, but what should people do, that have bought BTC at 10k USD or higher? it is a disaster for the whole crypto community and I have some doubts about the fast recovery of the market, after such a dump.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
TUDOX

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:41:57 PM

This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.

There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.

I will like to know your take from this post

I quite agree with you mate. For anyone who has spare cash should invest in thus time because I don't think we will ever see the token price this cheaply after now.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 12:51:22 PM

It is obvious that regardless of the market conditions there are some people making money, but I can assure you that most investors and traders in the market are now not only losing money they are losing a fortune, this is not the moment to think about getting profits this is the moment to think about maintaining your capital and to avoid suffering great losses.

yes right, in my opinion no one gets profit this time. everyone is busy looking for ways to save their money from the market fall.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: