Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:32:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is not a year of profit making, but for investments  (Read 3460 times)
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:13:24 PM

you are wrong, even though the market is bearish that does not mean cannot make a profit
to avoid losses in these circumstances the key is not to be greedy, although not much but at least can pay monthly bills
It is obvious that regardless of the market conditions there are some people making money, but I can assure you that most investors and traders in the market are now not only losing money they are losing a fortune, this is not the moment to think about getting profits this is the moment to think about maintaining your capital and to avoid suffering great losses.
But that does not mean we can not make a profit in conditions like this, this is indeed risky but the price still changes up and down, of course you can still use it for your benefit, but indeed the current conditions tend to falling due to bearish prices still occur, so the key depends how you make good use of the moment
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:40:47 PM

Yes you are right that the year 2018 is the year of regulations where the market will not rise as expected. So it means the year of 2018 is also the year of investment. But those who have already invested and suffered loss should hold their holdings regardless of the market meltdown. The situation is such that we can have no other option than hoping for better days in the crypto market. So lets hope the year 2019 will be good year for cryptocurrency. 

Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:45:25 PM

2018 ,especially the end of a year is good to make long term investment for cheap prices.
As for me it is opportunity for a big whales and ordinary participants. We can buy good coins for small prices. It is a chance, opportunity to gain
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:45:47 PM

Definitely i agree. In the beginning of the year 2018, the market is still profitable and price of bitcoin and altcoins also profitable. But within this last quarter of 2018 market is down and is not already profitable, maybe its just now investments for future.
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:04:26 PM

I agree, because if you stay forcing to making profit in bear market it will only get losses because after buying it at lower level it doesn't go up but goes down to the next lowest level, so inevitably I have to consider it as an investment and sell it after a few months later
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:09:58 PM

From this topic I am in agreement with it, the way the market is, it is an indication that this years is not for profit but for investment, lets hope that next year 2019 will be the year for profit.
Leva777

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:10:37 PM

dont quite agree with this position, because on the bear market you can also make a profit, but if you are not a trader you can just invest with every fall
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:14:17 PM

Yeh I do believe also in you OP. We have the same perception on bitcoin market nowadays. And I will be happy also to invest now where market price is cheaper than before. This may seem to be the best time for investment and in fact I have already invested in BTC and planning to invest on BCH. However, as I try to invest on BCH it says that BCH is not yet accepting for fiat to crypto converstion in our local exchange.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:18:35 PM

I agree to that, so don't complain about the fall of the market. if last year there was a big pump and already gained a lot of profit, this year was the right time to start investing.
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:21:24 PM

yes, this year is the year for investment. but when can we get profit from that investment? there is no guarantee in the future we will definitely get a profit.

so instead of saying this year is a year of investment, it seems more appropriate to say this year is a year to burn money

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:24:40 PM

Since the second part of this year, I have been saying what we have this year is the buyers's market and anyone with huge stash of money will have luxury of cherry picking in the market, good projects that are greatly undervalued. I looked at NEO, ONtolog, Binance and most of the top 20 coins and how low they are from their ATH, if one is well positioned for the next bull run, 1000x return is a guaranteed

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:27:30 PM

Fully agreed with your statement that 2018 is a year of investment, not profit making as every coin is at rock bottom price and these prices will never available in future when this market start its bull run.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:04:50 PM

This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.

There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.

I will like to know your take from this post
You can still make a lot of profit as long as you become a wise person by investing your money on the strategic project. The golden time has passed and then just try to see the fact that anytime looks good as long as you can manage your funds properly. A lot of people are rushing the coin without any knowledge about that

Not too many people understand this kind of opportunity and investment strategy. If you invest in a project like Tapcoin for example, you would be making the right call. A platform that allows you to enjoy premium deals at extravagant discount rates, and still rewards you with their token that's spendable on any of their partner outlets. I don't know about you but I'd consider this a huge investment opportunity. Besides, they already had an existing business before coming into blockchain, that's enough credibility for me. Not wanting to risk my funds is rather more important to me.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:30:37 PM

hmm , I like it how optimistic you are but seems the market is going deep and deeper these days , I would like to suggest that invest in that time you see some bullish signs in the market , or market goes down and downer also your investments!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
John2020

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:53:15 PM

I partially agree with you because many altercoins re experiencing up and down in prices especially on what is going on across all altercoin prices, I believe the prices can still pumped up before the end of the year
kidflash

Activity: 215

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:13:50 PM

Yes, I think the current situation is like 2014 and then a bull run in 2015. My predictions can be wrong, but this is a phenomenon from year to year. I hope the blood market can be stopped now and replace it with a bull run.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:15:46 PM

This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.

There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.

Bitcoin, Ethereum and other top altcoins are incredibly cheap, who are selling their coins for this price? Soon NYSE will join the cryptocurrency market and all of you will cry that you sold it to early.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:23:27 PM

I totally agree with you. If you have a long term investment and you are patient this is the good period to buy and hold. Just forget about your crypto for at least 2 years and let's see what will happen. Of course I'm talking about good coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple etc....   I don't reccomend this strategy for coins that are not in top 20 for capitalization.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:05:50 PM

Considering what is presently happening, it is clear that it is a year for investment, perhaps for those who can invest alone. It is also a year for traders, because this isa time for astute traders to make it the more.
This is not just for those who are investing their money alone, but also for those investing their time, effort and other resources, to promote projects in the crypto space.
chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:22:22 PM

I agree. The bull run for 2018 enticed a lot of new investors and I believe that they are still hodling their assets even if there are a of price decrease this year. Some says that its just a market correction but if it keeps on happening, it doesn't make any sense. For me, the price decrease is just a representation of those people who have given up on crypto. We should take this opportunity to buy cheap coins and increase our coins to earn profit in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: