Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:46:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is not a year of profit making, but for investments  (Read 3460 times)
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:37:32 AM

I strongly agree with your opinion, since the beginning of 2018 until now, price movements have always decreased even very clearly seen a sharp decline in prices. Based on the reality, indeed in the end I also have confidence that 2018 is the year when we collect crypto as much as possible and not the year to sell. This is the year where we should buy as much as we can by hoping that in the next year we will make a profit through increasing  prices, because when prices always decline, there will surely be times when a surge in price increases will occur, which is why 2018 is years for all of us to invest and wait when it's time for us to make a profit the following year.
Wait and see. That is what we have to do. Throughout this year, prices are difficult to bounce and tend to fall, even if entering the market is quite risky, too many traps. Be patient, hopefully, the green bar will be met soon.
Maybe this year really a year for investment because as we can observe the market , you can not gain properly for your investment for the cryptoworld is really affected by this long falldown of price value , so the best is to buy or invest a good kind of token , so that in the future it might gain good profits , who knows there will be a big break after this market fall.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Striker17

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:45:02 AM

Maybe you are right that this year 2018 is not a profit making for us but for investments. Market is in a deep down situation, the value of coins including Bitcoin are totally drop and fall because of this bearish. So for us this is time to buy and invest while the price of crypto is in down. 

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
11:11pas

Activity: 350

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:47:08 AM

This is true if 2018 is not the year to generate profits, but to start investing, this year all coins will go down without exception both large and small, and this is the time for you to buy those coins for your future investment.

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:50:47 AM

This is true if 2018 is not the year to generate profits, but to start investing, this year all coins will go down without exception both large and small, and this is the time for you to buy those coins for your future investment.
I think the beginning of 2018 is the best time for profit-making, the period from Q3 2018 until now is the time to invest and Q2 2018 is the time for losing money  Cry
muksal

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:09:52 AM

This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.

There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.

I will like to know your take from this post

even though 2018 is not a year that can generate a lot of profits, for me this is the year of issuing capital. of course every capital that has been disbursed, we will strive to get the profits. in my opinion, this is a suitable time to invest in two digital currencies. it's best to now invest in bitcoin and etherum.

nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:29:07 AM

Every year is another year. The year of 2017 is not the year of 2018 were the market is struggling to the bottom. More crypto lovers are eagerly waiting of the bounce back but still no sign of recovery. Actually, we are approaching the year of 2019 and yet the bull run is not in the sphere. The crash of coins now could be the right time to buy some potentials and hold for long term.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 05:40:47 AM

Any real crypto trader knows both market bulls and bears are good for trading. This year might mostly be a bear market which gives good traders the opportunity to invest in the market and accumulate for the coming BULLS market. The market cannot always the bullish and that's why you see the wise crypto trader taking advantage of this position now to invest which I believe everyone should be doing once you have the means to.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:05:52 AM

for an investor who likes to invest in digital currency, 2018 is the best year for them to make a profit. but some bounty hunters say this is the worst year for them. I think from now on, let's invest as much as possible in digital currencies.

doroshok2

Activity: 175

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:34:09 AM

I agree with you. This year we did not manage to earn much, but this year is really good for investment. After all, this is one of the basic rules, buy while the price is low and sell when it grows. And now when we bought as much as we could, we will wait for the cryptocurrencies to go up.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Allen_Crowdcreate

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:35:19 AM

This is one way to put it and I have to say that I really agree on this thread. We have to be positive on what is happening right now and take it as a motivation and have faith for the future.
Happy Miner

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:46:49 AM

They used to write that patience is the key to success. Now they are assured that long-term investment will bring profit in a few years.
I think all this is not true. Bitcoin will drop to 1000, and maybe $ 100. Therefore, buying a cryptocurrency now is losing all the money.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:17:56 AM

Only if you invest in the right ICO it would surely gain a profit in the future,
This year should be consider as a planting season not a season to harvest a profit.
grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:20:21 AM

This year expect profit will only get a fraction of that. conditions that occur on the market have forced many people to hold the coins they have for a long time. Although many are speculating the bull run but this could not be ascertained. and it might be better to focus on gathering more assets for investment performance in a long time.
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:40:14 AM

This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.

There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.

totally agree with you, 2018 is year for investment not profit making. 2018 is the right time for investors to invest, because prices are cheap. and of course 2018 not year for profit making because it is impossible to sell at a low price and you can't get the benefit.
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 07:45:16 AM

2018 may be a bad year for crypto and it is a good opportunity to start investing for the long term, but if you have good knowledge and strategies about crypto you might be able to get profit with current market conditions

KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:47:09 AM

I chose to stay because I know there are many investors here. Although the market makes us bleed, I think it will only make us stronger!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Prettymie

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:56:34 AM

What happen this year proves that crypto is too volatile to handle and it's not easy to get profits if we have no knowledge about this technology. Those early adopters had been waiting for 9 years until it hit the all time high at $20,000. Then for us new comers we should have enough patience to wait for our profits.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 12:39:30 PM

As i said in some of my post in other threads, this year gives us an opportunity to buy some assets, let us all remember that once in our lifetime, the crypto market already crash, and the prices of coins are very low, and we should the opportunity to buy some good coins as well. Today, i comment myself that i should buy some ethereum this time, as the price is very low, compared to prices the other months. Lets have a fate that one time, we gonna make big profits.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:55:10 PM

Unfortunately, the year 2018 was too awful for all investors who have lost a lot of money because of the cheapness of most coins. But I am absolutely sure that now there is no need to panic, you should definitely look for opportunities for profitable investments, as long as prices remain so low.

dedocry

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:16:42 PM

yes, you can invest now, it's true. But I would not be so optimistic about next year and big profit

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄