Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:24:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is not a year of profit making, but for investments  (Read 3460 times)
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:43:54 PM

This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency.
This has already happened in the cryptocurrency market. Look at the bitcoin chart from November 2013. Doesn't that remind you of something?))
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:47:17 PM

Yeah, until today, this year is not a profitable year. There still one and a half month to go to the next year, and who knows maybe crypto will show a miracle in the remaining time. Let's just wait for it, because no one knows what will happen.
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:52:28 PM

I think since January 2017 (we're 11 months later...), people understood 2018 is not the year for profits  Cheesy Their loss is talking itself.

You have then 2-3 solutions

- You hold your coins and hope to get at least half or your invest back

- Or buy 100% of what you invested. If you bought 1 BTC at 18k you invest now 1 BTC at 6k.
1 BTC at 18k + 1BTC at 6k = average price 12k per BTC
So you have now reduced the debt from 18k to 12k

- Buy a coin for staking, you will earn a 6% p.a. Yes, you will say but it will rely on the market. True, but You have a lot of more chance to see the market coming back in the next 6-12 months than going below what it is currently. I would split into several coins for staking for diversity.

- Set up a node to get rewards. You just need to hold your coins in a wallet (compatible) you own. Since the coins are your, you have a full control and can move your coins whenever you want. Horizen has a 10% ratio for the payments Same here you can split into several coins and yes here too

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:30:13 PM

This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.

There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.

I will like to know your take from this post

The advice is ambiguous and won't help in real life. If you want to invest money after reading it, I advise you to think one more time. The downfall may last for a year or two. Nobody can give you any guarantees!
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:38:21 PM

I will agree with you OP, cause, since the start of this year, it has been a down trend on the entire Crypto market, where the market is filled with red colors everywhere. It takes patience and understanding of how the market moves, before one can take the right decision. Truelly this is the year for investment, no matter how small the investment is, this is the right time for it. Cause the bull run will always come.
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:48:56 PM

People leave because they do not believe in the further development of cryptocurrency and consider the moment of their departure as a point of no return, therefore they stop at this!
Maybe some of them, mainly there was people who just wanted to make a quick buck and thought the bull run will stay for more more time. Probably many of them invested money which they couldn't afford to lose, present situation of for example level of news on reddit just confirming that.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:54:49 PM

You are right, there are a lot of ready-made projects in which you can now invest at a low price. When did you last see such low prices. I think it's time to replenish your portfolio with worthwhile coins and wait for a better time, which will come very soon.
jupppo

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:56:36 PM

Yeh, in this year we didn't see 'tothemoon' but as for me, I mostly invested in interesting projects and wish when the new wave of bullrun will start I will make a great profit. There isn't an active which is growing all time. Now we need to think about our future.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:04:43 PM

Disagree with you, 2018 has be favorable to me and many others in cryptocurrency community even though the profits are not huge as it were before in 2017.
My breakthrough this year was for trade and investment on short term, majorly on altcoins and partially on long term with Bitcoin.
So, 2018 was both for the profit making and for investment.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:18:00 PM

People leave because they do not believe in the further development of cryptocurrency and consider the moment of their departure as a point of no return, therefore they stop at this!
Maybe some of them, mainly there was people who just wanted to make a quick buck and thought the bull run will stay for more more time. Probably many of them invested money which they couldn't afford to lose, present situation of for example level of news on reddit just confirming that.
For those people who just being dragged out because of the hype they have heard out of easy money with crypto for sure they are regretting when the dump caught them where it
do leads to wait up for the recovery of the market.For people who do remain still are the ones who do know the true essence of Crypto not just on money making but also on its true innovation.
For this year, we have seen a very bearish market but this time is definitely the best time to accumulate cheaper coins.

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:58:14 PM

I definitely agree with this. I have been collecting bitcoin as much as I can work for as long as I can remember and never stopped doing it and this year has been the biggest potential I can ever see. The prices for many coins not just bitcoin has been insanely high, I know maybe not all of them will go break the all time high prices during a bull run but honestly if you save your coins and tally up than you will definitely get a good surprise when the time comes.

Make logical and sensible investments this year and next year you will be rewarded with a great return on your investments. I can't really know when, no one can know that but I feel like it will happen, it will happen eventually, we will be rich when it happens.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:50:17 PM

I agree with you. I think crypto market experience teaches receptive people to have long-term patience. The crypto market this year has not crossed the best profit period, but for those who wanted to invest, 2018 is a real gold mine. Year 2018 was and is a year of good projects research for future investment. I think in 2019, the bulls will come and many will enjoy big profits. If not in 2019, sure in 2020. New coins have already appeared that have climbed quite fast in the TOP and have a huge potential for 2019.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:59:46 PM

Yeh, in this year we didn't see 'tothemoon' but as for me, I mostly invested in interesting projects and wish when the new wave of bullrun will start I will make a great profit. There isn't an active which is growing all time. Now we need to think about our future.
Many people are now trying to buy, because they are always waiting for the opportunity bullrun will run again, me too, bullrun then will run to may for a long time but I still expect, then luckily once come to me.
Kekkins87

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:00:30 PM

the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:08:39 PM

I agree, Investing to a lot of cheap tokens could get you a lot of profit if the bull run starts again.

Don't waste your time on ICOs and AIRDROPs that gaining an attention and do exit-scam after they gain a lot of profits.
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:44:50 PM

despite that many crypto  fans predicted a strange order of movement of bitcoin and altcoin to all time new high  more than what we experience in 2017 and all failed  does not dispute the fact that there are no profit in the year 2018. there are profit every day , this depends on what you do with your crypto asset per time . every green candle for those who go long on trade is profit and every red candles you see is for profit for those who go on short trade. investing in altcoin might not been too good but trading is good for the season of bear we are now.if you can re strategies and think well , there is lot of profit in the crypto space tank for you .

Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

yes surely. im also doing more airdrops and bounty to earn money and to invest in good alts. crypto always do not give you higher profits. but if you can wait for the perfect moment then you will be successful. thats the exact thing im doing for 2018 and then we can wait for bull run in 2019

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:38:16 PM

There are always lots of ups and downs, and the market can’t grow every time. We have been watching a market decline in almost a year. At this time the strongest will only survive in the market. The market will become more professional.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:01:53 PM

This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.

There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.

I second this, this year is not the year to reap profits out of the market, this year is to plant the seeds that are going to make you successful in the next years, but since people have such a shortsighted vision they cannot see this, they do not see that the ones that obtained some of the biggest benefits in the previous year were the ones that invested in the market in the 2014, 2015 and 2016.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:16:08 PM

you know, this is normal period. we need to plant the seeds and wait patiently before it grow up. in this case, we've made an investment of our time and strenghts and attention. the same goes for coins

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: