Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is not a year of profit making, but for investments  (Read 3460 times)
yaamite

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:38:21 PM

I agree 2018 for participants in cryptography is not very successful, I’m sure not for everyone who managed to earn a decent amount this year. I keep all my coins and wait for the market correction!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:56:32 PM

I can not agree with these, because even in 2018 it was possible to earn, but now I think that will have to wait a long time when the market will recover.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:05:06 PM

I agree 2018 for participants in cryptography is not very successful, I’m sure not for everyone who managed to earn a decent amount this year. I keep all my coins and wait for the market correction!
Although the market is hype it's good to invest here in crypto because we can't determine how it goes in just short period of time and everything is possible to grow more it's value .Just for making sure be involve for those potential coin because we can expect for profit making.

rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:21:32 PM

The year 2018 is over for crypto investors. It seems that big investors are struggling more and more to bring down the price of cryptos. What remains is to hope that the market's bloodshed will stagnate sometime this holiday season.
Wellyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:26:00 PM

you are right, now is the time to invest, for investors it is time to buy lots of coins and keep them in advance for a few more years, then sell at a high price then you will get a big profit
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:27:37 PM

invest is also tantamount to trade. difficult to get results. not just in coins, but it would be even more at risk if in ICO. scam and much of the fall in price makes this not as expected and certainly this year to be decreased from all aspects to crypto. so the investment is also not necessarily promising at this.
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:30:49 PM

This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.

There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.

I will like to know your take from this post
This would be true if it is already assured that next year is the year when recovery will dominate the market. But if not, investments and expectations will just go to waste. The problem is lack of assurance on what will happen next year. Making assumption is indeed good to be more idealistic but do not push too much because disappointment might be the outcome.

mbluxs

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:31:55 PM

This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.

There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.

it's true even though this is not a pretty year for crypto prices, at least there is still something to do in crypto such as long-term investing, it is indeed the best way rather than despair and then leaving crypto later if crypto gets back up again, he will regret. yes I agree with your message.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:43:01 PM

You are exactly right. It is a waste of time to expect some major profits these year because the prices now are rekt. But it is a good opportunity to buy those coins that we are longing when the price of it is still high. Now it is completely low. Better full the bags and just hold in long term.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Checkoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:49:05 PM

in 2018, a lot of problems were solved that were related to cryptovalta and I think that this is a very successful year

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:49:32 PM

Yes considered this as an opportunity to buy more, be more optimistic in the future of altcoins. One reason why we are here?! To make profit right and to get rich, so by investing in cryptos we are learning from it.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 03:58:22 PM

I think you're right about this year to be the best in accumulating more alt coins and tokens. As btc and eth are now at their cheapest price and some tokens are in a bargain price. Unfortunately for me I don't have much money and I already have lost 80% of my portfolio. But, I would love to buy more =)
nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:32:27 AM

This is what we have to realize, also in crysis you are not earning a lot, but you have the chance to buy securities, shares and bonds for very cheap price.
Actually in the previous year everyone got the profit in short term immediately after the end of ICO or immediately after investing in any rising coin on any exchange that is why they are sad in this year and are afraid but if they think carefully and know about the future then they will invest all of their money in crypto currencies to get a bright future.
kiranarora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:04:46 AM

Looking at the cryptto status of the market, it is coming out that the year 2018 is okay to invest because the market is down and stable.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:13:52 AM

I also think that 2018 is a great year for investment. Now come to the market those who believe in the future of the crypto market and "big money", because big capital never comes on the rise. So I am sure that there will be a great growth and, if we choose the right projects, we will be in profit.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:19:11 AM

People leave because they do not believe in the further development of cryptocurrency and consider the moment of their departure as a point of no return, therefore they stop at this!

Yes, this is true. Those who think crypto is dead leave, but for everyone else who is confident that crypto is here to stay and will in years to come be a part of everyday life, there is no reason to exit now at these low prices.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:11:42 AM

You are so right ,this is why I always said that rise and fall of all cryptocurrency is what makes it better ,its simple as that ,buy when market is in red and wait for the green market to arrive ,2018 is indeed a year for investor because coins are so cheap this year ,even coins of 5$ per one turn to 0.02 per one its just the best year for investing
I agree. It is time to invest more to hold. It is not time for profit but have something to invest and wait for the best time to sell. Do not wait for the market to rise when you do not have something to hold, just because you are afraid to take a risks to invest, because you would regret the time for an opportunity to buy cheaper.

gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:31:44 AM

This is indeed a good excuse for failure, but this may be the only way to comfort yourself. The continued decline in cryptocurrency has made cryptocurrency investors feel ashamed, and some people are laughing at me. I hate people who laugh at others.

kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 07:59:42 AM

investment may be a good thing. but this would apply to tempo for a long time while many who want to get an instant profit. the trade could still provide profit though not great and a few bounties also could still deliver results. so 2018 still remains a productive time though not great.

changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:01:45 AM

Most people are cryptocurrency speculation, not investment. They don't even have any plans, so whenever the market starts to fall, there will be many sellers in the market!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: