Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:24:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future looks bright  (Read 3060 times)
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:09:55 AM

Crypto has not been stable until now and Bitcoin prices continue to decline. But I personally think that Bitcoin will not reach $ 2200. I see that this coin keeps trying to raise prices. And Bitcoin certainly has a very good future and is able to influence all Altcoin to grow.
$ 2200 is too much but possible and the problem is.. the percentage of downfall is much bigger than the rise up. Wondering about this, there's too many newly altcoins and continue to large in quantity but the main crypto "btc" is not totally in demand even it has a high flexibility than the others.
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:19:31 AM

We all hope that the future of cryptocurrency will soon be bright again with rising crypto prices, but it seems very difficult for crypto prices to rise in recent months. The crypto future is determined by crypto price movements which will be able to influence the level of public trust in crypto so they want to invest crypto and remain loyal to the crypto currency. I hope that crypto will immediately rise in price and be able to give happiness to everyone.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:06:15 AM

Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?
With news Bakkt’s parent company Intercontinental Exchange released a statement announcing its intention to use Microsoft’s cloud service Azure to “create an open and regulated, global ecosystem for digital assets.” Bakkt expects to serve a digital marketplace that moves $270 billion per year. Thus definitely can improve service and of course the demand is increasingly high, but this also depends on how the user reacts himself.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
darefreads

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:17:36 AM

I agree with you mate that's why it's really important to us to make sure that we still hold our investments in the coming months to make a better chance of earning. And I think it will be a great time to invest with some currency that we like to invest with our savings to a further amount of profit that we have been waiting for a long time.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 05:43:03 AM

Yes, cryptocurrency world is going to touch great heights soon. Cryptocurrency is getting popular day by day . We all hope that soon it shows everyone a shocking rise.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:00:56 PM

Remember how crypto was supposed to change the world?

But no exciting things seem to be happening in the cryptosphere at all. Just boring and desperate price discussion.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:41:55 PM

Remember how crypto was supposed to change the world?

But no exciting things seem to be happening in the cryptosphere at all. Just boring and desperate price discussion.
It seems to me that you very correctly put it about the tea mood of many users of cryptocurrency. Thanks to today's situation in the cryptocurrency market, only big whales can earn, precisely because of their manipulations and depletion of ordinary users of cryptocurrencies. Maybe someone will understand that something that is happening has a very negative effect on the entire cryptocurrency market and as a result we may lose it.
trademaniac

Merit: 106

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:47:23 PM

I think that this year we will be watching the side charts to a large extent. but at the end of the year or the next, we should enjoy increases, and who knows maybe the new ATH

thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:53:57 PM

I think that this year we will be watching the side charts to a large extent. but at the end of the year or the next, we should enjoy increases, and who knows maybe the new ATH

I see that you have found the legendary crystal ball that predict the future.  Grin Grin
Unfortunately, no one knows what will happen with the price of Bitcoin tomorrow, and certainly no one knows what will happen in a few months. We can only believe in some scenarios.
trobbert

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:04:31 PM

Yes, future is bright. During last year crypto currency was underestimated and just each of crypto user had losses and negative mood due to losses.
This year situation is going to the better!
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:15:55 PM

Long term future should be very bright. However, in the short term, we still have to live with this slow market correction.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:41:08 PM

Long term future should be very bright. However, in the short term, we still have to live with this slow market correction.

We do not really know whether it is still a correction or stabilization, but it is actually slow and this situation will probably last for a very long time. So i don't think that future looks so bright.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:50:17 PM

Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?
It's great that to see know that there's a person still believing in crypto like you and like some of us. Bitcoin will grow to the help of the community because it will not grow if we not helping each other to make bitcoin move. And I think you what I mean.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:59:55 AM

However, optimistic i would like to be that a brighter future is coming, i simply cannot convince myself. For every time i looked at coinmarketcap nowadays, nothing but red colors shining vividly. I just cannot shook that anxious uncertainties out of my mind.
When will this bear ever end? Can those upcoming developments to Bitcoin and Ethereum, really turn around the market trend?  
Maybe, just maybe that future may look bright but certainly not in the near future.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:02:08 AM

We are still in the bear market, and the question is where the decline will stop. I think $3000 for BTC should provide some support.
Looking a bit longer term, I do think we'll see a bull run in 2019, although maybe not to the sort of level we saw at the end of 2017.
Even longer term I'd say crypto is still the future and in a few years we will very likely see new ATHs for all of the good coins.

^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 10:49:14 AM

Future looks uncertain. By the way I am sure that in crypto sphere we will see potential and if you have strategy, then you can steadily buy crypto assets.
Who knows what is going happen next?

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:18:28 AM

Future looks uncertain. By the way I am sure that in crypto sphere we will see potential and if you have strategy, then you can steadily buy crypto assets.
Who knows what is going happen next?
- Agree that the future is never certain and no one can know what might happen in the next stages but I believe everything is very negative because with such a bloody and depressed atmosphere, the most bright and positive points seem impossible to exist, it has been covered by these negative influences. And even if there is a recovery and return, I don't think people continue to support crypto and bitcoin when they have received so much loss and fear, monument to their beliefs with bitcoin and crypto have collapsed, everything that remains is just a ghost of fear

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:41:14 PM

Yes the future of crypto has a huge potential to go up as we are down by almost 90% from the all time high but it's not a guarantee that this will easily rise without a huge mass adoption that will push the demand higher. That news about BAKKT has no assurance that can magnet more buyers as it always move the approval and it seems this has connection with the bearish market as they want to make the approval if the market has in good shape. If you have money that you don't need, then investing for a long term plan could be a good strategy as you can take advantage of the lower price that we have right now and hold your coins until the bullish market for a sure profits.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:56:56 PM

Yes the future of crypto has a huge potential to go up as we are down by almost 90% from the all time high but it's not a guarantee that this will easily rise without a huge mass adoption that will push the demand higher. That news about BAKKT has no assurance that can magnet more buyers as it always move the approval and it seems this has connection with the bearish market as they want to make the approval if the market has in good shape. If you have money that you don't need, then investing for a long term plan could be a good strategy as you can take advantage of the lower price that we have right now and hold your coins until the bullish market for a sure profits.

Only way to prepared for this great future is to have portfolio and to work on filling that portfolio
with different crypto-currencies.
   You can make strategies how to grow your portfolio, to make it bigger, but it`s all come down to one
thing, having coins in your wallet, more you have that will be better for you.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:20:27 PM

Only way to prepared for this great future is to have portfolio and to work on filling that portfolio
with different crypto-currencies.
   You can make strategies how to grow your portfolio, to make it bigger, but it`s all come down to one
thing, having coins in your wallet, more you have that will be better for you.
it all depends on the assets I have owned. if what is stored is an asset from airdrop and does not have a market, I think it's the same as storing junk coins that will never be useful for the future. we can fill our portfolio with assets that really have markets and prices. when the market grows I think all assets that have value will follow that growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: