Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:03:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China lifts ban on cryptocurrency  (Read 20601 times)
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:16:36 PM

True, though the news was very exciting for crypto community, but if we keep spreading fake or uncertain news it will harm crypto itself. But however after I read your source, the Chinese Government allow the use of crypto for payment method, and it is legal backed by the law, so it is a really goodnews, but they still ban trading, ico investment, and any event related to crypto, so I hope it gives a little support to crypto market.

There is little chance that China will remove those bans in the future since they think they are protecting their citizens with these measures, so I would not expect much in that sense.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:25:36 PM

if it true it will be the greatest news of this year! it means that volume will be rising also prices will rise too, wait for it
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:33:12 PM

This is really great news, even if the market continues to fall after this news in the aggregate, it provides tremendous opportunities for the cryptocurrency market and increases confidence in the rest of the world.
sotovid

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:34:07 PM

Very good news, now there will be a turn for the better, everything is possible that Bitcoin will grow by the end of this year.

Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:51:39 PM

finally good news from China. this is definitely a good sign and i like it a lot. hopefully this will revive the crypto market.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:06:58 PM

From what I have read about the news, the order didn't not come from the Chinese government or the central body, it's a judicial in a particular district, so the i think the news is not complete because it does not apply to the whole country, I stand to be corrected if i am wrong.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:18:08 PM

You have some reliable source, I was looking in google and I get old articles with many speculations, if really China releases the cryptos in the country, that would mean that the bull run of December can still happen, I want to believe that but several years in this medium have made me a little skeptical.

https://www.btcnn.com/china-lifts-bitcoin-ban-individuals-and-businesses-can-now-own-cryptocurrencies-legally/

This is a welcome development to the cryptocurrency community in general, China as a country has really invested in cryptocurrency and has be one of the pioneer in this industry. Lifting the ban will cause the market price to swing upward for positive bull run, hoping other countries emulate China to adopt, accept and above all legalize cryptocurrency(Bitcoin).

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:27:50 PM

china lifting the ban is not surprising thing is part of their culture which states that if you dont understand a technology within the china community , Ban such technology until every body understand what it is all about  before the ban can be  lifted from such technology . this is just simply political influence on trade . swinging with the fundamental analysis you will know time to acquire the dip was when it cryptocurrency was banned. but right now the good news is that will at the bull run now  bigger  than what we all experience in the year 2017.

Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 08:38:10 PM

That is great to hear and it will definitely help toss the oil into the fire for the most discussed subject this year in cryptocurrency world: "When will the bullrun start?"  Grin I just hope many more countries will get on board, because crypto is banned in a lot of them still.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Wale777

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:44:38 PM

I hope this is a verified news because I think it should have been on major crypto news platforms but nevertheless if this is true it'll be great for the cryptocurrency world. China is the most populous country in the world and there is great potential in population, so with this there will be positive change to the bearish market because there will be dramatic change in the demand and supply
yescrypto

Activity: 319

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:47:22 PM

And if such news really counts that's a sign of growth in the world of crypto, imagain a country with such population of citizens lifts ban on cryptocurrency which means more new set of people will be welcom in crypto for good. Hope for the best as we welcome China people.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:00:49 PM

Damn cool news! My God, this will be a good period for all cryptocurrency holders. Now the bull market is activated and the market movement will start its direction straight to the moon) Grin
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:07:14 AM

A good news is back from the most populated and powerful country in the world. China lifts ban on cryptocurrency, individuals and businesses can own crypto now legally. I believe this change will impact on the market value and it may go up now.
Care to share your source? Where did you get this information or news? Or was it some random article you read on the internet and without verifying the news, you started to spread out what you heard? As far as I know, no such event took place. China has not yet lifted their ban on crypto currency, let alone legalizing it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:08:40 AM

A good news is back from the most populated and powerful country in the world. China lifts ban on cryptocurrency, individuals and businesses can own crypto now legally. I believe this change will impact on the market value and it may go up now.

I couldn't see a formal explanation about this. However, despite today's technology, news from that end of the world may be a little delayed.

viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:01:04 PM

Wow, this is great news, which will undoubtedly affect the growth of popularity and capitalization of cryptocurrencies, I noticed that in the fall all the news background about cryptocurrencies is positive in contrast to spring and summer. Is it possible that a good news background is being forced on the threshold of the arrival of bulls on the market?
iwamoto77

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:22:37 PM

The news is certainly interesting and I think that against this background, we can expect the beginning of movement in the market in the direction of cryptocurrency appreciation.China has taken a serious step towards legalization and will receive very good dividends from it.
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:25:22 PM

if it true it will be the greatest news of this year! it means that volume will be rising also prices will rise too, wait for it
This news came three weeks ago, but the market still does not go up after this news. Apparently the market can not recover with such good news. Something bigger than this affects the market

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:30:42 PM

I am yet to see this news on many credible cryptocurrency news website and blogs. While I will like to believe this new, what is the assurance that this will trigger bull run or that this is true in the first place!
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:32:59 PM

This is a very good news for the cryptocurrency world, I really hope this will be followed by other countries in the world. This development will make a whole lot of change in the crypto world. Let's hope that this spread round the whole world soon.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:34:07 PM

I heard this news yesterday but still, we haven't seen some good discussions about it in this forum! Maybe this news should have a more realistic source to believe! Because I still don't know why China lifts the ban on cryptocurrencies, and if they really unban it then why the crypto market still doing down? at least a decent pump we could see. However, let's hope for the best.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: