Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:12:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 39341 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:39:21 PM

Have you heard about the sweepstakes program? You can collect points through various actions and win cryptocurrencies. There is more information in this article
https://steemit.com/bitmax/@ganeshramk/bitmax-io-sweepstakes-program

I'm only surprised that the leaders in the ranking already have so many points

Do you think the current leadership score is kind of manipulated? Cos I really don't think so, I think it may have started sometime ago I mean the sweepstake program maybe someone from the team can address this

I have read about this campaign sometime back I am not sure if it is the same one or a new one. I think it was a month ago that I saw their posting in Reddit about the campaign so I am guessing it is the same one given the points you see.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 02:24:54 PM

very interesting concept. 80% of the daily fees go back to the users? That's really a lot. Do you think 20% is enough to keep you running?

80% truly does seem like a high amount to give but I want to believe that the team has done a great deal of thinking to come out with this strategy and keeping the system running is more important than any revenue share so probably that number will keep them running
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

There are so many interesting aspects to this project which catches attention easily. But I am particularly impressed that there are no plans of increasing the initial 10 million BTMX created, also the fact that 80% of revenue will go back to token holders. This is great!

I don't think increasing the amount of tokens has been something that's a welcome development nor have i heard of projects implementing such after the initial release of their tokens in circulation, excess amount of tokens in circulation can be detrimental to a brand and in the case of bitmax, 10 million is quite considerable, considering the fact that their tokens has the potential of becoming highly sort after 

Yes, I agree Ace, that first statement doesn't sound right. You can't increase the token amount after the token generation/pre-mining.

I looked at the Whitepaper and I think where kinkadeinspired got confused is through transaction mining and pre-distribution, more tokens will be 'unlocked' daily as part of the transaction fee mining process. The more trading = more mining = more tokens unlocked.

So in a sense the tokens are released not created. Those tokens always existed however they just weren't available until they were mined.

Good clarification and i think the periodic unlocking of the tokens is really a nice idea, the bitmax team must have seen a lot of flaws in the industry and try to use such to their advantage, that's why a project has to be creative for them to stay relevant or outsmart their competitors,i keep going through their features and i must admit that they are loaded
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 03:38:53 PM

very interesting concept. 80% of the daily fees go back to the users? That's really a lot. Do you think 20% is enough to keep you running?

80% truly does seem like a high amount to give but I want to believe that the team has done a great deal of thinking to come out with this strategy and keeping the system running is more important than any revenue share so probably that number will keep them running

In reality they don't need an excessive amount of profit to operate and from the discussions i've had with them they intend to be a pretty major exchange so even 20% is going to be a lot of cash at the end of the day i'd imagine
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 04:16:36 PM

In reality they don't need an excessive amount of profit to operate and from the discussions i've had with them they intend to be a pretty major exchange so even 20% is going to be a lot of cash at the end of the day i'd imagine

80% looks like a lot but once it is distributed every one will get a fair amount of reward, 20% will most likely be an okay amount of profit needed to run the exchange from their estimates.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:21:59 PM

There are so many interesting aspects to this project which catches attention easily. But I am particularly impressed that there are no plans of increasing the initial 10 million BTMX created, also the fact that 80% of revenue will go back to token holders. This is great!
For token holders 80% is huge amount but I didn't understand why they are paying this amount & how it's affordable for them? And till what token holders should be hold for minimum time?
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:53:24 PM

Bitmax is really a good place for start trading.
i like the way they are sharing profit by distributing BTMX token while also making sure to keep the supply minimum and maintain the demand though reverse mining!
its like they have everything planned!
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 09:04:43 PM

80% is quite a lot and like he originally said I don't know how they are going to run the whole platform on just 20% except they have plans to raise funds through other means which they've not stated

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:18:08 PM

I've just signed up to Bitmax to take part in the sweepstakes program. What a great idea and a nice incentive to encourage more users to sign up and deposit funds. I'm going to try and get the required 100 points so I can redeem and play!

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 09:45:16 PM

80% looks like a lot but once it is distributed every one will get a fair amount of reward, 20% will most likely be an okay amount of profit needed to run the exchange from their estimates.

Sure, once distributed it becomes a fair amount but we are talking about the bulk of it and like I said earlier, I believe the team thought and met before coming up with this strategy. If it doesn't affect the project in any way then I'm good.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:10:40 PM

I've just signed up to Bitmax to take part in the sweepstakes program. What a great idea and a nice incentive to encourage more users to sign up and deposit funds. I'm going to try and get the required 100 points so I can redeem and play!

Me too it doesn’t seem to be too hard to get up to 100 points it’s some huge rewards so definitly worth giving it a try as the rewards are pretty darn amazing
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:29:50 AM

Dear BitMax.io Users,
BitMax.io will launch Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining at 8:09 p.m. EST on November 18th, 2018. For detailed rules please visit: https://bitmaxhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011936633-BitMax-io-Transaction-Mining-Reverse-Mining-Rules

Thank you for the support.
Best regards,
On behalf of BitMax.io Team
luioanh

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:52:30 AM

Why i go to website need fill captcha?
(If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.

If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:26:21 AM

BitMax token trading is open. BTMX is now trading at 4.45x in ETH from the referral program price.

Wow really? Why I missed those opportunity  Huh But I think it's not too late to have some BTMX now before it goes 10x from now. I think those lucky people before are celebrating their 4.45x now  Grin Wait for us we will join you soon.

That's good profit right there, wished I cut wind of these guys sooner.

You guys serious about this ? Its hard to believe because in last few months all tokens listed at discounted price. But Bitmax listed at 4+ times ?

Right, very few projects manages to list with profit. Bitmax kind of created record in this bear market. But they deserve it because of the project works.

Yeah they are really great, Honestly it's my first time hearing that just a few months past after their referral program finish and they already multiplied their investors investments which is really good. They work are really worth it.

At your service
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:23:30 AM

Have you heard about the sweepstakes program? You can collect points through various actions and win cryptocurrencies. There is more information in this article
https://steemit.com/bitmax/@ganeshramk/bitmax-io-sweepstakes-program

I'm only surprised that the leaders in the ranking already have so many points

Do you think the current leadership score is kind of manipulated? Cos I really don't think so, I think it may have started sometime ago I mean the sweepstake program maybe someone from the team can address this

It’s a tough time now. Giveaways like this are rare. But if you step up your trading on bitmax you could beat the top in the rank. Also, you’ll earn more points when you lookout for those tasks that earn you more points.

Not just look out, they will have to deliberately participate. And by "deliberate" I mean actively cause I feel with such opportunity, a lot of people will be opting in to get out whatever they can from the task.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 10:29:22 AM

I just saw on twitter that Bitmax will launch Transaction mining and Reverse mining on November 18th by 8:09 p.m. EST.  This is a really great news!
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 10:36:02 AM

Dear BitMax.io Users,
BitMax.io will launch Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining at 8:09 p.m. EST on November 18th, 2018. For detailed rules please visit: https://bitmaxhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011936633-BitMax-io-Transaction-Mining-Reverse-Mining-Rules

Thank you for the support.
Best regards,
On behalf of BitMax.io Team

Bitmax are really kicking it off and there is nothing that is going to stop them. This will be a big step up for them. I hope they succeed, this will be of great benefit to we the users.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:52:43 AM

Yea, i saw that on their twitter and that's some pretty decent prize to be won, one thing that fascinates me is that, the least prize is BMTX tokens and the highest is in BTC, it means that they are not selfish but instead want to encourage more of the community members to participate in the program which i believe will attract a lot of people
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:19:24 AM

I am very interesting about BTMX because they do hourly rewards. This is an advantage for the project to gain the attention of the community. But how is the exchange rate charged? What are the incentives for different users? Are there 20% guaranteed fees for the project activity?
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 11:51:13 AM

Me too it doesn’t seem to be too hard to get up to 100 points it’s some huge rewards so definitly worth giving it a try as the rewards are pretty darn amazing
Wow, we need to deposit some fund there to take a part in sweepstakes program? Because I just signed up there and I can see now "Sweepstakes 2nd round" but I didn't found exactly how to do that. Could you let me know that exact procedure of this?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: