Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:28:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 39350 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:51:54 PM

Well with the transactional mining getting ready to kick off soon I guess that means the platform really is in the home stretch to becoming what they set out to become
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:55:07 PM

Does anyone know what's going on with the Exchange? when I click on the drop down menu at Markets, the fields at BTC, ETH and USDT are empty. Has trading been temporarily suspended, or is it possible to trade only ETH / BTC at the moment?

I don't know, I haven't tried trading but I have no problems accessing the exchange. Could it be that the problem is on your side? Or did others have the same problem?

Maybe try another browser or clear your cache as weird problems have issues like that sometimes on more complex websites due to caching issues

I think it is an upgrade or something. Did you use them for trading before? I plan to try them out but what is your experience if you've had any with them? the pricing seems alright. what do you say?

it would have been my first attempt at trading. And just now I wanted to try it again, but there is currently a system update and the page is offline.
Maybe the problem was really that they are currently importing an update

Bitmax team is adding on some interesting features on the exchange. 3 more days to go guys. Here you go from bitmax subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/BitMax/comments/9xhcl9/3_more_days_until_the_launch_of_bitmaxios/?st=JOKMCDQA&sh=4a26ae20

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:19:53 PM

There are many exchanges in CMC. I recently decided not to follow on anyone of them, not anymore because I think they’re greed. High listing fees, poor community involvement in deciding and also the pit on high trading costs that makes it difficult for newbie to get through although the high volume.
But I think bitmax is different with the transaction mining they offer. What type of transaction mining are we looking at here?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:22:43 PM

There are many exchanges in CMC. I recently decided not to follow on anyone of them, not anymore because I think they’re greed. High listing fees, poor community involvement in deciding and also the pit on high trading costs that makes it difficult for newbie to get through although the high volume.
But I think bitmax is different with the transaction mining they offer. What type of transaction mining are we looking at here?

Yeah. Some exchanges are getting greedy. They could have the volume but no doubt bitmax would beat  em soon at that with the recent bitmax User Incentives. Check out this link for more about that. https://www.reddit.com/r/BitMax/comments/9xeqr1/bitmaxio_the_innovative_digital_assets_trading/?st=JOKNF3NH&sh=ef453609

Abduraxman001

Activity: 333
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:35:08 PM

That's greedy -that's for sure.On the other hand, everyone does their business as they can.
And know-in this project that there is interesting things.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:48:30 PM

That's greedy -that's for sure.On the other hand, everyone does their business as they can.

I have to agree their is some serious greed especially in the big exchanges it’s insane that some of these exchanges want multiple million dollars just to list as well as tokens or coins and more
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:42:42 AM

They have some easy doing tasks to get 100Points in blink of eye! Just do the tasks and use the lottery !
But if you need more then Deposit some funds,trade and hold them to earn more points and BTMX tokens!

Also I have read bitmax reverse mining is starting on 18th. Need to look into the details over this weekend. Could be interesting I think.

They've got lots of activities ongoing at the moment one can hardly keep up, this will surely keep the community engaged.

Yea. It can be discouraging and misleading at times when you visit a project's channel and it looks dormant or deserted. Such gives me the impression that the project is abandoned.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:53:53 AM

Well many start off that way and when they grow they show their other face. I think what matters now is that you are rewarded for trading since it is something you are doing anyway.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:22:16 AM

They have some easy doing tasks to get 100Points in blink of eye! Just do the tasks and use the lottery !
But if you need more then Deposit some funds,trade and hold them to earn more points and BTMX tokens!

Also I have read bitmax reverse mining is starting on 18th. Need to look into the details over this weekend. Could be interesting I think.

They've got lots of activities ongoing at the moment one can hardly keep up, this will surely keep the community engaged.

Yea. It can be discouraging and misleading at times when you visit a project's channel and it looks dormant or deserted. Such gives me the impression that the project is abandoned.

yeah,  a dormant social channel is a sure way of telling investors that you are not willing to put in the work they should look for a better alternative. but i believe bitmax is doing pretty great in that regard

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:47:29 AM

Does anyone know what's going on with the Exchange? when I click on the drop down menu at Markets, the fields at BTC, ETH and USDT are empty. Has trading been temporarily suspended, or is it possible to trade only ETH / BTC at the moment?

I don't know, I haven't tried trading but I have no problems accessing the exchange. Could it be that the problem is on your side? Or did others have the same problem?
Same thing I also observed. But yesterday when I tried to access homepage, there was a message system is updating, try after sometime. Today it's working fine.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 01:48:17 PM

Well with the transactional mining getting ready to kick off soon I guess that means the platform really is in the home stretch to becoming what they set out to become
Yeah i think mining is already started!
And its going pretty neatly! I like the fact they have a reverse Mining system keeping things balanced in a very perfect level!
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:11:25 PM

And its going pretty neatly! I like the fact they have a reverse Mining system keeping things balanced in a very perfect level!

Trading digital tokens on bitmax would be easy and more profitable. The promotions are starting to payoff. More volume on the exchange and it keeps getting better with bitmax. Maximize trading with bitmax.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:39:41 PM

Nah. I don't think so. The mining is going to start tomorrow 18th of November according to the information everywhere on their social media.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:07:42 PM

I have to agree their is some serious greed especially in the big exchanges it’s insane that some of these exchanges want multiple million dollars just to list as well as tokens or coins and more

You're absolutely right and sometimes i wonder why they castigate the conventional system while they themselves practice such, it is believed that the basis of the blockchain industry is to help eradicate the issue of monopoly and introduce free and fair system but some of these big exchanges do just the opposite but is good to have an exchange like bitmax that's introducing autonomy into the system
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 03:53:54 PM

Maybe try another browser or clear your cache as weird problems have issues like that sometimes on more complex websites due to caching issues

I think it is an upgrade or something. Did you use them for trading before? I plan to try them out but what is your experience if you've had any with them? the pricing seems alright. what do you say?

it would have been my first attempt at trading. And just now I wanted to try it again, but there is currently a system update and the page is offline.
Maybe the problem was really that they are currently importing an update

Bitmax team is adding on some interesting features on the exchange. 3 more days to go guys. Here you go from bitmax subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/BitMax/comments/9xhcl9/3_more_days_until_the_launch_of_bitmaxios/?st=JOKMCDQA&sh=4a26ae20

Looks very interesting but I didn't found more details about it. Could someone please explain what exactly is this they are doing?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:13:13 PM

I think so too, with the latest influx of information on the project and development, we might be heading into getting the full know of what they want to be.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:47:37 PM

Can we safely conclude that the exchange is operational and smooth
Getting the BMX token is a target for me. I really think that the exchange industry is the only thriving sector of the blockchain ecosystem  Huh Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:08:10 PM

I think so too, with the latest influx of information on the project and development, we might be heading into getting the full know of what they want to be.

Are they going for ICO in the coming weeks or months? Date is already known? I am curious to know about the teams view on that.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:21:18 PM

Are they going for ICO in the coming weeks or months? Date is already known? I am curious to know about the teams view on that.

There won't be any ICO and there was never one, as far as I know. They raised all of their funds during a private sale. I mean their token is already being traded.
gee777

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:21:43 PM

Yeah. Everyone is curious about this information. Although bitmax have not yet decided or fixed a date yet for any of those things to take place. I hope it is soon though. But i think I should check. I think they must have done their ico or gotten institutional investors though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: