Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:15:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 39349 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 02:49:14 PM

BitMax.io is pleased to announce lower withdrawal fees for all tokens. Please visit below link to know more details.

https://bitmaxhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012260433

I had a quick glance at the withdrawal fees and my word! They are so low for an exchange, judging by the the kind of ridiculous fees we have somehow become accustomed to, these fees from Bitmax is very cheap.

This are really ridiculous fees right now as per exchange withdrawal fee I can relate
It used to be 0.01 for eth as it is that I use mostly but 0.0025 is a very fair deal to me
The least i have seen for a exchange is 0.005eth for a ethereum withdrawal !
Its true they should reduce some fees but they also need to list  some coins with low fees lile XLM and XRP!

I hope they don't accrue too much lose as a result from the low trading fee. and also the bad market that is affecting the crypto community this year. I hope they do have a backup plan in place for any negative events.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:28:00 PM

I have seen an appealing number of promotions from BitMax team, sweepstakes, ambassador programs and now, BTMX mining. They seem to be doing really well on promotions. With the price of btc being more volatile by the day, one needs to step in and make more promotions not minding the market.
Also, I think it’s tome to make more swing trades with your tokens using BitMax exchange because what a low trading fee they give!!!

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 05:31:46 PM

I have seen an appealing number of promotions from BitMax team, sweepstakes, ambassador programs and now, BTMX mining. They seem to be doing really well on promotions. With the price of btc being more volatile by the day, one needs to step in and make more promotions not minding the market.
Also, I think it’s tome to make more swing trades with your tokens using BitMax exchange because what a low trading fee they give!!!

Yea, I must say that the Bitmax team is doing excellently well in promotions, even on twitter, their promotions are very active and top notch. The low trading fees also give them an advantage in these times.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:35:46 PM

Yea, I must say that the Bitmax team is doing excellently well in promotions, even on twitter, their promotions are very active and top notch. The low trading fees also give them an advantage in these times.

The BitMax marketing team know what they are doing and they are successful with it. The success is reflected in the number of users and the high trading volume.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:38:35 PM

Their marketing team sure knows their stuff, their social media outlets are buzzing with activities, in this bear market a good promotion is among the things to help keep projects afloat.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:54:10 PM

Yep, they are doing quite well. Especially when you consider the current market situation. Looking at the coinmarketcap these days I lose all my motivation to trade cryptos.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:13:10 PM

Thanks for the update buddy, some projects will just implement changes of this sort without updating their community.

OR maybe they inform the community but they just managed to miss it just like we probably would have missed this if it wasn't shared in here to us all to be updated
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:32:58 PM

What’s with crypto market today?
Bitmax.io transmining and reverse mining launched today could help investors buy up more of the dumping tokens.

The first few hours after their launch of the reverse and transaction mining they had a volume of over 100 million usd. Which is very impressive for a new exchange. That's a good sign that they can become the best.

It will be interesting if they can sustain this massive volume. I guess most of it came from the introduction of the transaction mining and reverse-mining so now they have to bind the users to their exchange.

Yea, i had the feeling that such will happen and the community out of curiosity will want to know what the whole thing is all about, that's a really an impressive statistics and honestly i will love to see them become a tough contender for all the monopolistic exchange out there that has being treating the niche like their own, a healthy competition is what we need
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:40:33 PM

I hope they don't accrue too much lose as a result from the low trading fee. and also the bad market that is affecting the crypto community this year. I hope they do have a backup plan in place for any negative events.

There an exchange low fees aren't going to kill them its just a narrower market at fiat with the current conditions in the end i doubt even a new smaller exchange will have issues getting enough profit to sustain through the fees, but i'm sure they were aware of the possibility of more bearish market conditions
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:22:27 PM

Thanks for the update buddy, some projects will just implement changes of this sort without updating their community.

Today is a pretty tough day with all the news coming out. I think now crypto business should or we should expect changes to go with the how the market is performing. We could either be in for a treat or something else.
Don't worry guy's, sometimes it's happening. The market will recover soon and we will see a new high in Crypto. The market will be working in a single direction, up & down always happening.

yeah that's how it has always been I usually tell my friends' cryptocurrency is still in its infancy stage it will eventually rise as soon as people start adopting it

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:44:52 PM

Bitmax Exchange features are classic. Low transaction fees, mining options, secure , high volume and fast transaction. All on an exchange. The team are also very good in promotions. I would commend them on that.  But I got registered trying to make my first transaction, but you know shit happens, and transactions could go wrong, When this happens I’ll have to contact the customer care, how effective is bitmax customer care service?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:42:47 PM

Is love to be able to track the growth if they could get integrated to coinmarketcap ASAP it would be really cool for growth

I think it would be an awesome move for the team and the overall project. My only question is does Coinmarketcap only list the top 100 exchanges? Does it list any of the exchanges that are ranked lower than 100th?

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:57:09 PM

They have big goals, and they only can reach them if they are loud:-) I am glad that I am almost there since the start of the project.
Bitmax could really be something really big.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:27:47 PM

Is love to be able to track the growth if they could get integrated to coinmarketcap ASAP it would be really cool for growth

Getting listed on coinmarketcap should not really be a big deal for them, it would be easy getting the required amount of volumes needed to make it on coinmarketcap if they could do it on the day of the reverse and transaction mining. they can easily do it any day.

I agree, If they will going to have it it will also a big help to them to maintain both their exchange and tokens volumes. It's really a great way to support their own products with a lot of benefits for them also.

At your service
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:17:33 AM

I think right now their trying to make sure everything continues to run smoothly, right now especially at the early stages of this project above all else they want to make sure every customer that joins decides to stay and come back
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:52:52 AM

I think right now their trying to make sure everything continues to run smoothly, right now especially at the early stages of this project above all else they want to make sure every customer that joins decides to stay and come back

Yeah. I was really impressed with the way they prepared for their transaction mining and reverse mining. They really did their best with the announcement.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:19:11 AM

Their level of activity has been kind of appreciating in some of their channels. I will give them that. They've done  way better than what I see with some projects.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:53:06 AM

Well, I think that should be the first thing that any project should worry about in their early stages. The reason why people take on projects is to get and retain a user base.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:03:42 AM

Getting listed on coinmarketcap should not really be a big deal for them, it would be easy getting the required amount of volumes needed to make it on coinmarketcap if they could do it on the day of the reverse and transaction mining. they can easily do it any day.

I agree, If they will going to have it it will also a big help to them to maintain both their exchange and tokens volumes. It's really a great way to support their own products with a lot of benefits for them also.

Bitmax is good exchange,  and I don't think they will have any issues in getting listed at coinmarketcap. Anyone here already has account with Bitmax for trading?  If yes,  please share your experience.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:23:48 AM

Bitmax is good exchange,  and I don't think they will have any issues in getting listed at coinmarketcap. Anyone here already has account with Bitmax for trading?  If yes,  please share your experience.

I think aside from the low fee of trading the withdrawal fee is also low which I think could really be useful to end users and not limiting them. as some exchange offer low trading fee but high withdrawal fees.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: