Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:01:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 39341 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
im_not_dazzled

Activity: 325
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:50:29 AM

I just wanted to buy some BTMX on their exchange. At the moment I only have ETH at my disposal. And just with ETH i can not trade BTMX. Does anyone know why? I'm reluctant to go the route via BTC or USDT
Might be the pair with ETH still not tradable yet? I never checked that but may be possible if ETH price doping drastically hence it's not allowing trade with ETH? We have too check with admin.
The ETH trading pair has grown well recent months.
By now, ETH play important roles in the volume of crypto market, and most of the contribution come from ETH trading pairs with tokens.
Despite the fact that sometime, ETH took over by XRP, or probably take over by anything else, ETH and its ecosystem has still been the second largest one in crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:49:16 AM

i understand that this thread is about bitmax.io transaction and reverse mining which is somewhat different from what i see in other exchanges. Instead of simply deducting the transaction fees from placed orders, here they would deduct the transaction fees from the users but later distributes back the BTMX tokens with the same value as the transaction fees as an incentive to users trading on the platform which is a great concept. this was stated to be launched some days back, Has anyone tried it?
how long would mining BTMX hold?

I don't think that the thread is strictly about transaction mining and reverse mining process but rather it has to do with everything concerning bitmax as a brand and yea, the generating of the tokens through the stated process is quite healthy for bitmax, it gives the token a purpose and not just all about buying and dumping like its the norm of the industry
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 11:13:11 AM

BitMax.io is pleased to announce lower withdrawal fees for all tokens. Please visit below link to know more details.

https://bitmaxhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012260433

I had a quick glance at the withdrawal fees and my word! They are so low for an exchange, judging by the the kind of ridiculous fees we have somehow become accustomed to, these fees from Bitmax is very cheap.

This are really ridiculous fees right now as per exchange withdrawal fee I can relate
It used to be 0.01 for eth as it is that I use mostly but 0.0025 is a very fair deal to me
The least i have seen for a exchange is 0.005eth for a ethereum withdrawal !
Its true they should reduce some fees but they also need to list  some coins with low fees lile XLM and XRP!

This 2 coins are actually really doing great despite the times we are in
I think it will be really a smart move by the team to list the tokens now and couple with the huge volume already in the platform, it should be far before Bitmax is recognized

Wait, am I being dumb or are all withdrawal fees flat. Like it's not tiered depending on the size of the withdrawal? That's pretty amazing! So could you in theory withdraw 25 eth and only pay a 0.0025 eth fee?

According to what I read about the withdrawal fee, its flat and like you said pretty insane
I think they are trying to lower the ease of using the blockchain and its making loads of sense as well as attractive

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
rapi

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:22:55 AM

I am very happy they will expand their services at different levels. The advantage of this project is the high level of security.
I want to know can you explain how the security system works?
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 12:30:21 PM

I actually prefer to Trade from My Phone in a Secure way from the Exchange's Own App!
I really enjoyed trading on Bitmax, but they Don't seem to have a app yet!
Do they plan on having one soon?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:52:53 PM

I am very happy they will expand their services at different levels. The advantage of this project is the high level of security.

The security is not the only visible advantage you know. The low price is a very big added advantage for me and it's a strong pulling force in my opinion. Many exchanges promise security but none give low commission like this. To the best of my knowledge
gee777

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:27:25 PM

I saw that bitmax are the first to start the transaction mining and reverse mining and I was really impressed. This are the kind of major improvements the industry need and its good that we have one that has stepped up the game.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:37:59 PM

BitMax.io is pleased to announce lower withdrawal fees for all tokens. Please visit below link to know more details.

I had a quick glance at the withdrawal fees and my word! They are so low for an exchange, judging by the the kind of ridiculous fees we have somehow become accustomed to, these fees from Bitmax is very cheap.

This are really ridiculous fees right now as per exchange withdrawal fee I can relate
It used to be 0.01 for eth as it is that I use mostly but 0.0025 is a very fair deal to me
Its true they should reduce some fees but they also need to list  some coins with low fees lile XLM and XRP!

I think it will be really a smart move by the team to list the tokens now and couple with the huge volume already in the platform, it should be far before Bitmax is recognized

Wait, am I being dumb or are all withdrawal fees flat. Like it's not tiered depending on the size of the withdrawal? That's pretty amazing! So could you in theory withdraw 25 eth and only pay a 0.0025 eth fee?

According to what I read about the withdrawal fee, its flat and like you said pretty insane
I think they are trying to lower the ease of using the blockchain and its making loads of sense as well as attractive
Sorry guys that I am asking this question, but exactly what is the benefit of this transaction mining & reverse mining? I mean l am little bit confused about this.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:17:33 PM

Does BitMax have plans to add new tokens or coins to their exchange? I mean, are there community votings or something similar about with token to list next?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 08:48:14 PM

i read from their whitepaper that they want to use machine learning techniques to tackle security breaches i believe that is truly impressive and at the same time wonderful

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:48:35 PM

I saw that bitmax are the first to start the transaction mining and reverse mining and I was really impressed. This are the kind of major improvements the industry need and its good that we have one that has stepped up the game.

I want to finally join in, but I have to buy BTMX tokens first right?
I'm still waiting for an ETH / BTMX trading, but if it does not come by the weekend, then I'll buy BTC for the BTMX purchase.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 12:53:50 AM

I want to finally join in, but I have to buy BTMX tokens first right?
I'm still waiting for an ETH / BTMX trading, but if it does not come by the weekend, then I'll buy BTC for the BTMX purchase.

The overhead to go from eth to btc to BTMX isn’t so bad that it should deter you or others I’m sure they will open more markets over time
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:23:54 AM

Is love to be able to track the growth if they could get integrated to coinmarketcap ASAP it would be really cool for growth

Getting listed on coinmarketcap should not really be a big deal for them, it would be easy getting the required amount of volumes needed to make it on coinmarketcap if they could do it on the day of the reverse and transaction mining. they can easily do it any day.

I agree, If they will going to have it it will also a big help to them to maintain both their exchange and tokens volumes. It's really a great way to support their own products with a lot of benefits for them also.

Bitmax is good exchange,  and I don't think they will have any issues in getting listed at coinmarketcap. Anyone here already has account with Bitmax for trading?  If yes,  please share your experience.

I think aside from the low fee of trading the withdrawal fee is also low which I think could really be useful to end users and not limiting them. as some exchange offer low trading fee but high withdrawal fees.

Some funny exchange give you a minimum amount you must hold or deposit on their platform. And they take a huge part of your withdrawal is form of commissions. Can be very annoying when your withdrawal is not so much

Yeah, I also experienced that asking too much withdrawal with a low minimum withdrawal of their exchange. It's feels like you didn't get any profit from their exchange. I hope and know that bitmax will not going to do the same thing.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:57:07 AM

I just wanted to buy some BTMX on their exchange. At the moment I only have ETH at my disposal. And just with ETH i can not trade BTMX. Does anyone know why? I'm reluctant to go the route via BTC or USDT
Might be the pair with ETH still not tradable yet? I never checked that but may be possible if ETH price doping drastically hence it's not allowing trade with ETH? We have too check with admin.
By now, ETH play important roles in the volume of crypto market, and most of the contribution come from ETH trading pairs with tokens.
Despite the fact that sometime, ETH took over by XRP, or probably take over by anything else, ETH and its ecosystem has still been the second largest one in crypto.

Where you able to get BTMX using ETH? that should be possible I am curious to know why you weren't able to do that. Did you check with the support too? probably a temp glitch?

gee777

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 06:30:12 AM

Where you able to get BTMX using ETH? that should be possible I am curious to know why you weren't able to do that. Did you check with the support too? probably a temp glitch?

Your statement is point on.  Ethereum has a very large ecosystem with a lot of projects and dapps hosted on it. If ether falls a lot of dapp will go down.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 07:04:58 AM

Is love to be able to track the growth if they could get integrated to coinmarketcap ASAP it would be really cool for growth

Getting listed on coinmarketcap should not really be a big deal for them, it would be easy getting the required amount of volumes needed to make it on coinmarketcap if they could do it on the day of the reverse and transaction mining. they can easily do it any day.

I agree, If they will going to have it it will also a big help to them to maintain both their exchange and tokens volumes. It's really a great way to support their own products with a lot of benefits for them also.

Bitmax is good exchange,  and I don't think they will have any issues in getting listed at coinmarketcap. Anyone here already has account with Bitmax for trading?  If yes,  please share your experience.

I think aside from the low fee of trading the withdrawal fee is also low which I think could really be useful to end users and not limiting them. as some exchange offer low trading fee but high withdrawal fees.

Some funny exchange give you a minimum amount you must hold or deposit on their platform. And they take a huge part of your withdrawal is form of commissions. Can be very annoying when your withdrawal is not so much

Yeah, I also experienced that asking too much withdrawal with a low minimum withdrawal of their exchange. It's feels like you didn't get any profit from their exchange. I hope and know that bitmax will not going to do the same thing.

BitMax has a well structured plan that ensure their users earns a fair profit. Been victim of high withdrawal fee, not a good feeling not all.
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:20:59 AM

We keep advancing and digital trading isn't an exception. Bitmax.io introduced the first 3rd Generation exchange mining and this could be pretty difficult to understand for some. Here's an article that could help out from a fan of advanced and low trading ; https://medium.com/@salmanmiah/bitmax-io-mining-features-part-2-8d17a70d9cd9
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 09:46:09 AM

We keep advancing and digital trading isn't an exception. Bitmax.io introduced the first 3rd Generation exchange mining and this could be pretty difficult to understand for some. Here's an article that could help out from a fan of advanced and low trading ; https://medium.com/@salmanmiah/bitmax-io-mining-features-part-2-8d17a70d9cd9

Oh dear. Thanks for sharing. That was really expository on bitmax.io trans-Mining and reverse-mining. Also a YouTube video would be a brilliant idea. I’ll have to try it out now. And see how it goes.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:55:49 AM

No, this trading pair is still not available. i will ask in telegram-channel. Normally, I also trade with BTC, but at the moment I have a few ETH lying around, I prefer to spend them :-)
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:11:20 AM

Yea, they are trying to balance the equation between the conventional system and the traditional system, it is when such is done that the community and the globe will come to appreciate the industry because they will have similar features that the conventional industry is used to, making the people easily relate to it, its a very good plan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: