Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:20:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 39341 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 06:05:31 AM

Lol, everyone is on the look out for the market to get better before implementing anything significant on their platform I’d like to believe BitMax is a party to this.

If you ask me, they shouldn't focus that much on the whole market situation. I am sure they have set themselves some development goals/milestones they want to achieve. It makes no sense to slow things down only because the market doesn't look good atm.

I agree, Why we or they need to keep looking at the market situation  instead the team are just need to focusing on their developments and progress for the project. If they will have the features they need before the next run it will be really a big boom.

That'll give them a better boost, seems my first post lead to a bit of confusion; i'm in favor they should focus on the market, i'm only saying if a bull comes it'll surely be to their benefit as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:57:47 AM

I don’t think anything puts people off more than kyc I personally prefer when ICOs allow for a low cap trader to do only minor kyc I mean why should people trading 100$ have to do extensive kyc but each group has its own requirements

You are right, i think it will be best if they create preferences for users, like those with minimum amount to invest can bring little or no proof of identification, in my opinion, KYC should be for those with huge amount to invest because when it comes to scrutiny from the authorities, huge investments is what they aim at, so i see no much reason why such is needed
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 12:36:30 PM

Is there anyone here who participates in mining? Can one already draw first conclusions, is it reasonably lucrative?
Unfortunately, I had too little time to deal with it

I think it’s too early in the mining to really get a sense of the longterm implications of where the market is going not just for BitMax but for everything in this crazy market
It's allowing now? I am not sure but I guess few time back someone mentioned here about some issues BitMax login. I didn't checked that yet if everything is fine.
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:59:00 PM

I like this project, very good partners and investors. But I can't mine tokens ((( ... Very fast trading, I lose more on the change in the exchange rate.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:34:58 PM

Is there anyone here who participates in mining? Can one already draw first conclusions, is it reasonably lucrative?
I want to take a part in mining butbi don't know about the rewards. I mean after mining where we will get the mined funds? In BitMax account or we have to provide our wallet address?
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 02:37:36 PM

I'm a Regular Low-to-Mid volume Trader and dont do much trading. But i've been trading on Bitmax for some day and i'm really satisfied with how this exchange operates! 
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 03:39:03 PM

I think it’s too early in the mining to really get a sense of the longterm implications of where the market is going not just for BitMax but for everything in this crazy market

if there is one thing i have learned from cryptocurrency it is that nobody can predict the future they can only give a probability of what they believe will happen

Exactly, and I hope a lot of people comes to realize this. If the "experts" can't really predict, they can give its probable direction but we have seen that failed numerous times as well as succeed.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 03:52:17 PM

if there is one thing i have learned from cryptocurrency it is that nobody can predict the future they can only give a probability of what they believe will happen

Exactly, and I hope a lot of people comes to realize this. If the "experts" can't really predict, they can give its probable direction but we have seen that failed numerous times as well as succeed.

But keep it in mind that there are some top shots that are manipulating the market and know when it is going to rise and fall, they just keep this information to their insider group.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:29:45 PM

Lol, everyone is on the look out for the market to get better before implementing anything significant on their platform I’d like to believe BitMax is a party to this.

If you ask me, they shouldn't focus that much on the whole market situation. I am sure they have set themselves some development goals/milestones they want to achieve. It makes no sense to slow things down only because the market doesn't look good atm.

I agree, Why we or they need to keep looking at the market situation  instead the team are just need to focusing on their developments and progress for the project. If they will have the features they need before the next run it will be really a big boom.

I honestly think the market impacts the exchanges and their growth as you know it all goes back to the traders; if the platform lacks traders hence volume you are basically saying that the exchange is terrible. However I think with bitmax they've been progressing nicely during this terrible market. let us see if they can keep it up.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:41:43 PM

I want to take a part in mining butbi don't know about the rewards. I mean after mining where we will get the mined funds? In BitMax account or we have to provide our wallet address?

I think the rewards will be credited to your Bitmax account. Unfortunately I do not have enough time to read everything, but maybe you can find the information here:
https://bitmaxhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012329854-BitMax-io-Transaction-Mining-Reverse-Mining-Rules-Updated-as-of-November-21st-2018-
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:56:12 PM

I think the rewards will be credited to your Bitmax account. Unfortunately I do not have enough time to read everything, but maybe you can find the information here:
https://bitmaxhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012329854-BitMax-io-Transaction-Mining-Reverse-Mining-Rules-Updated-as-of-November-21st-2018-

Yeah, the rewards will be transferred on your Bitmax account I guess. They also posted a video tutorial on how the mining works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M14HYHGryjI
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:07:34 PM

You are right, i think it will be best if they create preferences for users, like those with minimum amount to invest can bring little or no proof of identification, in my opinion, KYC should be for those with huge amount to invest because when it comes to scrutiny from the authorities, huge investments is what they aim at, so i see no much reason why such is needed

These days KYC is getting much easier. Only thing is team needs to be careful about choosing a right partner to do this in an efficient manner.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:11:33 PM

I'm a Regular Low-to-Mid volume Trader and dont do much trading. But i've been trading on Bitmax for some day and i'm really satisfied with how this exchange operates! 

Thats really good to see such good comments. BitMax will become huge it seems and might compete with Binance in the near future.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 08:17:51 PM

yeah, bitmax is creating the next generation exchange platform and i believe they will get to the top in the exchange space i have seen their publicity effort

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:06:37 PM

I don’t think anything puts people off more than kyc I personally prefer when ICOs allow for a low cap trader to do only minor kyc I mean why should people trading 100$ have to do extensive kyc but each group has its own requirements

I agree with that, We minor investors must really do more easier or minor kyc then those who has a big investment must do some more difficult kyc. But having an equal requirements for it is also fine to me.

At your service
gee777

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 09:18:32 PM

These days KYC is getting much easier. Only thing is team needs to be careful about choosing a right partner to do this in an efficient manner.

Most crypto community guys do hate kyc although we have to realise that it is for our good and most times it doesn't take most of our time.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 11:40:51 PM

I understand kyc but within reason that’s why I prefer when companies stage their kyc in levels so that small time traders just selling 50$ of ethereum don’t have to do a bunch of documentation
fidotnews

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:05:45 AM

Most crypto community guys do hate kyc although we have to realise that it is for our good and most times it doesn't take most of our time.
what do you mean - is for our good?
I think that KUS is not needed at all, and it severely limits the development of projects.
gee777

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:35:06 AM

what do you mean - is for our good?
I think that KUS is not needed at all, and it severely limits the development of projects.

In a way it brings some level of security to users of the platform. If you were scammed it would be easier to trace the person that scammed you. As for the project development limitation can you shed more light?
boccoca8

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:37:14 AM

Mining: Process of the user paying certain transaction fee and receiving equivalent market value of BTMX as reward on hourly basis. That is good!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: